Related Forum Threads
- The 2015 EpicSki Gathering at Jackson Hole Last post on 3/21/15 at 3:31pm in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- Jackson Hole Opens This Saturday - 11-26-2011 Last post on 11/26/11 at 3:04am in General Skiing Discussion
- Teton Pass, Jackson Hole, 11-13-2011. Let Winter Begin! Last post on 11/18/11 at 1:43pm in Trip Reports
- Skiing at Jackson Hole - 9/5/2011 Last post on 9/20/11 at 3:28am in Trip Reports
- SPECIAL Tram Ride at Jackson Hole - 7/7/2011 Last post on 7/10/11 at 12:59pm in Trip Reports
Back Home in the Jackson Backcountry
Last edited: 9/12/16
- Jackson Hole Guide To Skiing Jackson Hole Mountain ResortLast edited: 10/25/11
- Powder 8 Tracks In Cody BowlLast edited: 9/12/16
- EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillanLast edited: 11/21/16
- 2016/17 Multi-Pass OptionsLast edited: 10/24/16
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
And thus begins Bob Peters 2012 ski seasonpost #1 of 1010/7/11 at 10:05amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 1010/7/11 at 11:00am
Considering Bob Peters hasn't missed a month of skiing since Nixon was in the White House (or some time-frame like that...), it's hard to say when his ski seasons begin or end. (Yes, I'm jealous!)post #3 of 1010/7/11 at 11:03amThread Starterpost #4 of 1010/7/11 at 1:15pmpost #5 of 1010/7/11 at 5:44pmConsidering that Bob Peters is spending the next 4 days at Applecrest Farm in Hampton Falls, NH, he won't be skiing that new snow until late next week. I hope it lasts.post #6 of 1010/8/11 at 4:18amQuote:
All who post here just know that:
Bob Peters does not go to the mountain, the mountain comes to Bob Peters!
What time does Rendezvous Peak, coated in new white, arrive in N.H. so we easterners can enjoy?post #7 of 1010/8/11 at 6:50amQuote:
this would require hiking. IF you do not want to hike, you need Wolf Creek to get transported over here.
If we had a 10000 foot peak it would be unskiable and freaking freezing most of the year. It would also sit above alot of storms. There is a reason there is no ski area on Mount Washington proper.post #8 of 1010/8/11 at 8:00amThread Starter
Bob, by the time you get back to JH, Skiing in Jackson and Tetonpowderjunkie will have it all tracked out. You know........because they're such good friends they'll make sure it doesn't go to waste
LP, Maybe you can go hike for some turns with Bob on Mt Washington!!post #9 of 1010/8/11 at 8:41amQuote:
Hiking for turns with Bob Peters is mosdef in my bucket! I would be honored.
- And thus begins Bob Peters 2012 ski season
- Jackson Hole Guide To Skiing Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- › Bike Stoke Picture Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Spring Trip to Vermont [driving from DC, looking for greens and... 17 minutes ago
- › Skier's Edge. When do they go on sale? 23 minutes ago
- › The Season of Pow - China, Xinjiang Trip Report 29 minutes ago
- › FS: Brand New Sweet Protection Trooper MIPS Helmet. Size L/XL 35 minutes ago
- › First Chair Introductions - Where? How often? Solo or with others? 40 minutes ago
- › High Volume Boots for Extremely High Arch/Roof 43 minutes ago
- › Waxing tips and removing rust from leaving in roof box too wet? 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Utah weather, news, and chat 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
- › Inside leg issue and other concerns. 1 hour, 24 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview