Related Forum Threads
- The 2015 EpicSki Gathering at Jackson Hole Last post on 3/21/15 at 3:31pm in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- Jackson Hole Opens This Saturday - 11-26-2011 Last post on 11/26/11 at 3:04am in General Skiing Discussion
- Teton Pass, Jackson Hole, 11-13-2011. Let Winter Begin! Last post on 11/18/11 at 1:43pm in Trip Reports
- Skiing at Jackson Hole - 9/5/2011 Last post on 9/20/11 at 3:28am in Trip Reports
- SPECIAL Tram Ride at Jackson Hole - 7/7/2011 Last post on 7/10/11 at 12:59pm in Trip Reports
Back Home in the Jackson Backcountry
Last edited: 9/12/16
- Jackson Hole Guide To Skiing Jackson Hole Mountain ResortLast edited: 10/25/11
- Powder 8 Tracks In Cody BowlLast edited: 9/12/16
- 2016/17 Multi-Pass OptionsLast edited: 10/17/16
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort - An Unofficial Guide to Skiing...Last edited: 10/8/13
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
And thus begins Bob Peters 2012 ski seasonpost #1 of 1010/7/11 at 10:05amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 1010/7/11 at 11:00am
Considering Bob Peters hasn't missed a month of skiing since Nixon was in the White House (or some time-frame like that...), it's hard to say when his ski seasons begin or end. (Yes, I'm jealous!)post #3 of 1010/7/11 at 11:03amThread Starterpost #4 of 1010/7/11 at 1:15pmpost #5 of 1010/7/11 at 5:44pmConsidering that Bob Peters is spending the next 4 days at Applecrest Farm in Hampton Falls, NH, he won't be skiing that new snow until late next week. I hope it lasts.post #6 of 1010/8/11 at 4:18amQuote:
All who post here just know that:
Bob Peters does not go to the mountain, the mountain comes to Bob Peters!
What time does Rendezvous Peak, coated in new white, arrive in N.H. so we easterners can enjoy?post #7 of 1010/8/11 at 6:50amQuote:
this would require hiking. IF you do not want to hike, you need Wolf Creek to get transported over here.
If we had a 10000 foot peak it would be unskiable and freaking freezing most of the year. It would also sit above alot of storms. There is a reason there is no ski area on Mount Washington proper.post #8 of 1010/8/11 at 8:00amThread Starter
Bob, by the time you get back to JH, Skiing in Jackson and Tetonpowderjunkie will have it all tracked out. You know........because they're such good friends they'll make sure it doesn't go to waste
LP, Maybe you can go hike for some turns with Bob on Mt Washington!!post #9 of 1010/8/11 at 8:41amQuote:
Hiking for turns with Bob Peters is mosdef in my bucket! I would be honored.
- And thus begins Bob Peters 2012 ski season
- Jackson Hole Guide To Skiing Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- › FS - barely used Icelantic, Line, Elan, Salomon & Surface skis -... 44 seconds ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 5 minutes ago
- › Dreamin' about ski season 6 minutes ago
- › Steelers Baby! 21 minutes ago
- › Cons and Pros. Atomic Vantage cti 90 vs Nordica Enforcer 93 44 minutes ago
- › Ski Instructor Demo: Short video of TDK skiing in St Anton 58 minutes ago
- › 2016-2017 Northern Michigan Ski Weather Forcast 1 hour, 37 minutes ago
- › North American snow watch 2016- snow reports needed! 1 hour, 43 minutes ago
- › Help me analyse some of my turns? 2 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 2 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer