Been raining @ T/D for the past hour-and-some-change now...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Outside Magazine’s 2012 Ski Resort Rankings Last post on 11/7/12 at 7:44am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Best Lake Tahoe Resort for late 20's Non-Skiers Last post on 11/30/12 at 4:23pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- $299 for 6 days at 7 resorts, & Ski Lake Tahoe on a budget - worth a look for all sorts of... Last post on 7/28/12 at 10:18pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Schedule & meet points for the week of The Gathering Last post on 3/5/12 at 10:42am in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go - ESA Discussions
- Tahoe Gathering Guides & Demo Days: Last post on 3/2/12 at 5:42am in 2012 EpicSki Gathering - Tahoe
My biggest caution: I don't know how on earth they are measuring these things. A 183 barely measures 180. I would have purchased a longer pair online had I known this. But this is the only...
I got these (184's) on the cheap from an experienced 6ft plus 190 lb. plus powderhound in his late 40's who was looking for a one ski quiver and this was not his ski. I think it might have been...
For dependable snow coverage, you can't beat Snow Summit. Summit is actually half of Big Bear Mountain Resorts so the pass includes Bear Mountain which makes the resort larger than it appears at...
THE SILVERTON MOUNTAIN EXPERIENCE Where is this place? We must be getting close. Eyes anxiously scan the steep canyon walls for any sign of a ski lift. It’s...
One of the largest ski resorts in the world, rich with Austrian history and a traditional approach to skiing. From a gastronomical perspective, the food and beverages are of a traditional Austrian...
2011/12 Tahoe Weather & General Discussion - Page 19
Snowing here on Donner Pass Rd.
I double dog dare ya!
Most of what fell on the 4th was slowly melting away by last night, though small batches were lingering on the ground and atop brush and bushes.
Woke up this morning to about 1/2" of fresh resting atop the railometer here in T/D.
About 25 minutes ago it started snowing again and it's coming down light and fluffy.
At this point, I would sooner save it for next December.
Those were pretty much standard ski bum issue back in the 80's. I have a newer pair, but I also still have my beat to shit pair, resewn three times and countless liners.
- 2011/12 Tahoe Weather & General Discussion
- › Technical Free Skiing Videos 2 minutes ago
- › Mounting Bindings turned slightly toe out? 6 minutes ago
- › picture of the day... 9 minutes ago
- › My turn: assess me!!! (for CSIA L3) 16 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL 2013 Mothers Day/A-Basin Trip Report 32 minutes ago
- › B*tch about Spring coming thread 42 minutes ago
- › Pre skis, where they from? 47 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking, right now? 47 minutes ago
- › Southern Hemisphere skiing 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › Big guy ski advice for East Coast spring / slush & part time powder 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › 2011 Volkl Racetiger GS World Cup Ski by Nick Z Taos
- › 2007 Volkl AC40 Ski by Nick Z Taos
- › Snow Summit by mustski
- › Silverton Mountain by Fritzski
- › Kitzbühel by RichardW1995
- › Mt. Bachelor by Fritzski
- › 2012 FlyLow Gear Chemical M Pant by Fritzski
- › 2012 FlyLow Gear Higgins M Jacket by Fritzski
- › Durango Mountain Resort by Nick Z Taos
- › Taos Ski Valley by Nick Z Taos
- › Taos Grades High in Geography by nolo
- › Great Glades Almighty! by nolo
- › Ski Racing Basics by nolo
- › Portillo: Open Your Mind to the Full Chilean... by nolo
- › Join EpicSki and Get Into Skiing! by Laurel Hill Crazie
- › Innovations in Design at the 2013 SIA SNOW Show by nolo
- › 2014 Rossignol Soul 7 Skis Review by mmckay
- › Tornik, Serbia by Ledeni Finac
- › Hot Dog...Return of Bobbie Burns and The Ski by Philpug
- › What's New with the Fischer Vacuum Boot... by nolo