Been raining @ T/D for the past hour-and-some-change now...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Spending Christmas in Sacramento Last post on 10/23/13 at 12:38pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Outside Magazine’s 2012 Ski Resort Rankings Last post on 11/7/12 at 7:44am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- 2014 / 15 Tahoe Weather, Discussion & Stoke Last post on 9/11/15 at 1:15pm in General Skiing Discussion
- ski lake tahoe - day tix for up to 8 resorts for $329 Last post on 7/14/13 at 1:47am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Best Lake Tahoe Resort for late 20's Non-Skiers Last post on 9/16/13 at 10:35pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/24/16
- Northstar California Unofficial GuideLast edited: 10/16/13
- Squaw Valley & Alpine Meadows - A PictorialLast edited: 9/21/13
- Squaw Valley Unofficial GuideLast edited: 7/17/15
- Kirkwood, CA - A PictorialLast edited: 9/9/13
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
2011/12 Tahoe Weather & General Discussion - Page 19post #541 of 5546/4/12 at 12:07pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #542 of 5546/4/12 at 12:50pmpost #543 of 5546/4/12 at 2:42pmpost #544 of 5546/4/12 at 2:48pmQuote:
Snowing here on Donner Pass Rd.post #545 of 5546/4/12 at 2:54pmpost #546 of 5546/4/12 at 3:41pmpost #547 of 5546/4/12 at 4:33pmpost #548 of 5546/4/12 at 4:55pmpost #549 of 5546/5/12 at 8:58am
Most of what fell on the 4th was slowly melting away by last night, though small batches were lingering on the ground and atop brush and bushes.
Woke up this morning to about 1/2" of fresh resting atop the railometer here in T/D.
About 25 minutes ago it started snowing again and it's coming down light and fluffy.post #550 of 5546/5/12 at 9:40ampost #551 of 5546/5/12 at 10:04ampost #552 of 5546/5/12 at 10:44amThread Starterpost #553 of 5546/7/12 at 4:13pm
Any one want a pair of Sorel Caribou's, mens 9, barely used, free, before I take them to the thrift. Pickup at Donner Lake. Posting in this thread because I don't want to mail them.post #554 of 5546/8/12 at 8:04amQuote:
Those were pretty much standard ski bum issue back in the 80's. I have a newer pair, but I also still have my beat to shit pair, resewn three times and countless liners.
- 2011/12 Tahoe Weather & General Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Northstar California Unofficial Guide
- › Best name for a run... 23 minutes ago
- › MA this intermediate(ish) senior skier 26 minutes ago
- › I Can't ski powder? 27 minutes ago
- › How much wax does everyone use? 34 minutes ago
- › Inside leg issue and other concerns. 40 minutes ago
- › How Long Do Skis Last? 42 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Utah weather, news, and chat 45 minutes ago
- › Rossignol SOUL 7's edge damage not warranteed 49 minutes ago
- › Anyone still ski and love vintage equipment? 54 minutes ago
- › Waxing tips and removing rust from leaving in roof box too wet? 55 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview