Been raining @ T/D for the past hour-and-some-change now...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Spending Christmas in Sacramento Last post on 10/23/13 at 12:38pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Outside Magazine’s 2012 Ski Resort Rankings Last post on 11/7/12 at 7:44am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- 2014 / 15 Tahoe Weather, Discussion & Stoke Last post on 9/11/15 at 1:15pm in General Skiing Discussion
- ski lake tahoe - day tix for up to 8 resorts for $329 Last post on 7/14/13 at 1:47am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Best Lake Tahoe Resort for late 20's Non-Skiers Last post on 9/16/13 at 10:35pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/17/16
- Northstar California Unofficial GuideLast edited: 10/16/13
- Squaw Valley & Alpine Meadows - A PictorialLast edited: 9/21/13
- Squaw Valley Unofficial GuideLast edited: 7/17/15
- Kirkwood, CA - A PictorialLast edited: 9/9/13
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
2011/12 Tahoe Weather & General Discussion - Page 19post #541 of 5546/4/12 at 12:07pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #542 of 5546/4/12 at 12:50pmpost #543 of 5546/4/12 at 2:42pmpost #544 of 5546/4/12 at 2:48pmQuote:
Snowing here on Donner Pass Rd.post #545 of 5546/4/12 at 2:54pmpost #546 of 5546/4/12 at 3:41pmpost #547 of 5546/4/12 at 4:33pmpost #548 of 5546/4/12 at 4:55pmpost #549 of 5546/5/12 at 8:58am
Most of what fell on the 4th was slowly melting away by last night, though small batches were lingering on the ground and atop brush and bushes.
Woke up this morning to about 1/2" of fresh resting atop the railometer here in T/D.
About 25 minutes ago it started snowing again and it's coming down light and fluffy.post #550 of 5546/5/12 at 9:40ampost #551 of 5546/5/12 at 10:04ampost #552 of 5546/5/12 at 10:44amThread Starterpost #553 of 5546/7/12 at 4:13pm
Any one want a pair of Sorel Caribou's, mens 9, barely used, free, before I take them to the thrift. Pickup at Donner Lake. Posting in this thread because I don't want to mail them.post #554 of 5546/8/12 at 8:04amQuote:
Those were pretty much standard ski bum issue back in the 80's. I have a newer pair, but I also still have my beat to shit pair, resewn three times and countless liners.
- 2011/12 Tahoe Weather & General Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Northstar California Unofficial Guide
- › Christmas cancelled, trip moved to mid-Feb. Suggestions please? 33 seconds ago
- › Big Sky 2016-2017 14 minutes ago
- › Telluride March 11-18 2017 28 minutes ago
- › Ski dimensions advice [2nd season in WA, bought used Solomon Scream W] 28 minutes ago
- › "The only people who want to carve any more..." 42 minutes ago
- › Ski size question 49 minutes ago
- › Demo bindings 55 minutes ago
- › All mountain twin tip plus park ski? 59 minutes ago
- › New brand. Stellar equipment 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › Steelers Baby! 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer