As per title, I have a pair of brand new Blizzard The One skis w/ IQ Max Slider. 177cm length, still in plastic. Realizing I am not likely to get much use out of them. $399 (plus shipping) to someone who will give them the use they deserve! Raising money for new boots and a ski clinic!
Related Forum Threads
- WTB Used Blizzard The One 177 (or close to it) Last post on 1/19/12 at 11:04am in WTB and PSA for Gear
- 184 Blizzard "The One" MINT Used once. $250 Last post on 5/1/12 at 4:59am in Gear Swap - Buy & Sell Gear
- 186 S3 as East coast tree/bump ski, or too long? Last post on 4/19/12 at 9:06am in Ski Gear Discussion
- BLIZZARD SKI BLOWOUT Last post on 2/14/13 at 5:36pm in Gear Swap - Buy & Sell Gear
- Help me pick a 98'er! Last post on 10/29/11 at 10:06pm in Ski Gear Discussion
2011 Big Mountain Ski Reviews By Dawgcatching
Last edited: 4/25/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
FS: New 2010/2011 Blizzard The One w/ IQ Max Slider 177cm
post #1 of 6
9/27/11 at 6:42pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 6
9/27/11 at 9:21pm
post #3 of 6
9/29/11 at 7:26am
post #4 of 6
9/29/11 at 11:42am
post #5 of 6
9/29/11 at 12:56pm
- FS: New 2010/2011 Blizzard The One w/ IQ Max Slider 177cm
Currently, there are 1614 Active Users (141 Members and 1473 Guests)
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 23 minutes ago
- › Are 4 Snow Tires Needed on a Front Wheel Drive Car 29 minutes ago
- › Japan Jan. 2017 - Looking for some planning advice/help! 30 minutes ago
- › how to adjust Marker Titanium SC bindings? 32 minutes ago
- › 2017 CRV with 1.5l turbo? 36 minutes ago
- › Decision '17: Whistler or Alta/Bird? 41 minutes ago
- › Cons and Pros. Atomic Vantage cti 90 vs Nordica Enforcer 93 42 minutes ago
- › How many sizes of skis will my child go through? 46 minutes ago
- › Bode News 58 minutes ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 1 hour, 40 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer