Can anyone tell me what the difference is between the NORDICA Hot Rod Pro 125 and the New Nordica girish. What was wrong with the hot rod pro 125 that it has been discontinued?
Related Forum Threads
- Nordica HR Pro Burner ski: Has anyone skied them? Last post on 12/13/11 at 10:52am in Member Gear Reviews
- Would the Nordica Steadfast be your 1 ski quiver? Last post on 10/22/11 at 5:07am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Need new ski: Cochise, Wrenegade, or Girish Last post on 10/20/11 at 12:38pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Has anyone tried Nordicas new side country line on or off piste? Last post on 3/20/12 at 7:01pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- One ski quiver for Jay Peak? Last post on 11/9/11 at 10:28pm in Ski Gear Discussion
2017 Nordica Enforcer 93 Review
Last edited: 8/4/16
- 2013 EpicSki Gear GuideLast edited: 12/7/12
- 2011 Mid Fat Ski Reviews By DawgcatchingLast edited: 5/25/11
- Nordica Binding RecallLast edited: 4/23/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Nordica Boot info needed - difference between 2011 hot Rod Pro vs 2012 nordica girishpost #1 of 39/25/11 at 5:38pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 39/26/11 at 5:39am
other than they are completely different design, fit, and flex, they are identical.
there was nothing wrong with the HR Pro 125. or any of the dobermann pro lasted boots. those type of boots are still available in the race line up.
more than likely the change in design came from a need to represent side/slack country models that have replaceable vibram style soles. to accomplish these features, they had to tap into different molds vs modify or destroy the dobe/HR molds. economics of boot design and production.
jimpost #3 of 310/23/11 at 8:55pm
- Nordica Boot info needed - difference between 2011 hot Rod Pro vs 2012 nordica girish
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 EpicSki Gear Guide
- › Ski dimensions advice [2nd season, bought used Solomon Scream W] 54 seconds ago
- › Bomberskiclinic stowe / Alta lodge powder tracks 1 minute ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 9 minutes ago
- › Picture of the day... 21 minutes ago
- › 5-year plans for Alta and Snowbasin 32 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 44 minutes ago
- › North American snow watch 2016- snow reports needed! 47 minutes ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 53 minutes ago
- › How to fix cracked ski edge 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › 2017 CRV with 1.5l turbo? 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer