Related Forum Threads
- Pole-less Skiers Last post on 3/8/16 at 4:08pm in General Skiing Discussion
- How common are ski pole stabbing injuries? Last post on 10/20/13 at 8:27pm in Fitness, Health, Nutrition, Injury, and Recovery
- New community project. Smart ski poles, made locally in Salt Lake City. Last post on 5/31/12 at 9:31pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Ski Pole Length Last post on 1/9/13 at 7:56pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Ski Poles, a valuable device, or unnecessary? Last post on 5/2/12 at 7:21pm in General Skiing Discussion
Tips For Beginning Skiers
Last edited: 11/5/12
- Ski Pole Buying GuideLast edited: 4/19/11
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
- Ski Pole Buying Guide
WTB: Scott Team Issue poles (the neon green and orange ones), 52"
post #1 of 5
9/19/11 at 10:38am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 5
9/20/11 at 10:10am
post #3 of 5
9/20/11 at 11:06am
post #4 of 5
9/20/11 at 11:08am
- WTB: Scott Team Issue poles (the neon green and orange ones), 52"
Currently, there are 1822 Active Users (89 Members and 1733 Guests)
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 7 minutes ago
- › Tips for keeping your tips up? 13 minutes ago
- › old skis 19 minutes ago
- › MA this intermediate(ish) senior skier 37 minutes ago
- › March 2017 Image of the Month Contest 58 minutes ago
- › MA my bump skiing 1 hour, 32 minutes ago
- › I Can't ski powder? 1 hour, 57 minutes ago
- › how to get into tree skiing 2 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › Is it me or the skis? 3 hours, 20 minutes ago
- › Best name for a run... 3 hours, 35 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview