I saw a thread a few days ago about it snowing in Aspen and one today about Alta; today I saw the first report or snow at any of the areas I frequent here on the East Coast. Cannon Mt. in NH had snow at the summit yesterday morning amid 29 degree temperatures. It seems like this year winter is going to come early and come hard--or at least I hope.
Related Forum Threads
- Over 65 skiing for free on weekdays at Cannon may end Last post on 6/10/16 at 5:49pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Cannon tram evacuation on a frigid day 2/14/16 Last post on 2/17/16 at 8:30am in Skiing News
- 2015-16 Northeast Region Stoke, Weather, News, Chat Last post on 9/2/16 at 3:56am in General Skiing Discussion
- Top 3 spring skiing Mountains in New England? Last post on 4/2/16 at 8:35pm in General Skiing Discussion
- VT and NH, where to go Saturday? Last post on 8/25/15 at 10:16am in General Skiing Discussion
Cannon Mountain, NH Unofficial Guide
Last edited: 9/6/13
- In Praise of the Anti-ResortsLast edited: 5/28/13
- There's Something About Skiing New HampshireLast edited: 5/28/13
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
It's snowing on the East Coast too!post #1 of 89/17/11 at 1:22pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 89/17/11 at 4:52pmpost #3 of 89/17/11 at 8:13pmpost #4 of 89/18/11 at 3:08pmpost #5 of 89/18/11 at 3:27pm
Depends, I'd be disappointed with a below average winter if we only got 400".post #6 of 89/18/11 at 3:36pmpost #7 of 89/18/11 at 3:52pm
- It's snowing on the East Coast too!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- In Praise of the Anti-Resorts
Currently, there are 1535 Active Users (63 Members and 1472 Guests)
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 28 minutes ago
- › Demo bindings 45 minutes ago
- › Telluride March 11-18 2017 53 minutes ago
- › Big Bear 2016-2017 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › Christmas cancelled, trip moved to mid-Feb. Suggestions please? 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › Big Sky 2016-2017 1 hour, 53 minutes ago
- › Ski dimensions advice [2nd season in WA, bought used Solomon Scream W] 2 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › "The only people who want to carve any more..." 2 hours, 20 minutes ago
- › Ski size question 2 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › All mountain twin tip plus park ski? 2 hours, 38 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer