Anyone have any feedback on the '12 Sidestash? Per K2, they lengthened the tip rocker from the '11 to make it more surfy/maneuverable, but I haven't been able to find any 1st hand reviews of it let alone comparisons to the '11s. Thanks in advance.
Related Forum Threads
- Atomic Ritual vs. K2 SideStash Last post on 11/16/12 at 11:53am in Ski Gear Discussion
- 4 months straight dedicated to develop my skiing on 2 pair of skis. Best setup? Last post on 4/3/12 at 6:02am in Ski Gear Discussion
- K2 Sidestashes Last post on 11/18/12 at 4:25am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Dawgcatching's 2012 reviews Pt 1: 102-112mm waist skis Last post on 1/18/13 at 8:35am in Member Gear Reviews
- ~ 110 Underfoot: Blog, Bacon, Sidestash, S7, Cochise? Last post on 11/6/11 at 12:18pm in Ski Gear Discussion
2011 Big Mountain Ski Reviews By Dawgcatching
Last edited: 4/25/11
For any east coast skiers this is like Mad River Glen with wider slopes and big drops to jump off of along with skiing between the trees. Just an all out amazing ski area. Simple and great...
I really love this place, it doesn't have the crowds that the other places around Ottawa have, but this is a legit ski place and is one of those hidden gems that hardcore ski guys/gals love. They...
Good for high volumn, pronated feet, i.e: This is the anti-matter Lange XLR/Banshe/Comp but still very good for people with wider, flatter, lower arched feet who needed or wanted a stiffer boot....
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
2012 K2 Sidestash?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'm surprised as well. It was also highly rated last year by the various ski mags but I haven't seen a single mention of the '12 model anywhere this year. I wonder if either they didn't have the new model ready for the various test days and reviews at the end of last season or if K2 simply decided not to submit it because it was already successful, choosing to focus their marketing instead on the entirely new models.
- 2012 K2 Sidestash?
- › The Narrower Stance? 12 minutes ago
- › Ski boots for wide feet, Tecnica Ten.2 100HVL 16/17 or something... 15 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › Am I nuts to book airfare to Zermatt (Zurich) now for mid-January... 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › Scariest run you've ever done ? 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › FS Quiver Purge 1 hour, 59 minutes ago
- › Most Aggressive Race Tune you ever skied? 2 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › 2016/17 PNW thread: news, weather, anecdotes, history, gossip and... 2 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › Whistler sure...Off to a great opening. 2 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › POLL: The Future of Politics and Hot Topics 2 hours, 31 minutes ago
- › Kirkwood Mountain Resort by Debbie Burke
- › Mont Sainte Marie by Charles J White
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by aarrkk
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › The Ins and Outs of Proper Layering
- › 2017 Smith ChromaPop - It's Basically...
- › EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Epic Ski Image of the Month Contest Terms and...
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis