Anyone have any feedback on the '12 Sidestash? Per K2, they lengthened the tip rocker from the '11 to make it more surfy/maneuverable, but I haven't been able to find any 1st hand reviews of it let alone comparisons to the '11s. Thanks in advance.
Related Forum Threads
- Atomic Ritual vs. K2 SideStash Last post on 11/16/12 at 11:53am in Ski Gear Discussion
- 4 months straight dedicated to develop my skiing on 2 pair of skis. Best setup? Last post on 4/3/12 at 6:02am in Ski Gear Discussion
- K2 Sidestashes Last post on 11/18/12 at 4:25am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Dawgcatching's 2012 reviews Pt 1: 102-112mm waist skis Last post on 1/18/13 at 8:35am in Member Gear Reviews
- ~ 110 Underfoot: Blog, Bacon, Sidestash, S7, Cochise? Last post on 11/6/11 at 12:18pm in Ski Gear Discussion
2011 Big Mountain Ski Reviews By Dawgcatching
Last edited: 4/25/11
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
This is the most incredibly over-the-top country-club-like resort we've been and we've skied all over USA. It's so cool I took pictures of the bathrooms! Beautifully done. Three gondolas keep...
I went to Maverick the day after a day at Big Sky and what a dramatic difference. As opposed to Big Sky's massive area (which seemed to me to ski much smaller than its size), hard skier packed...
2012 K2 Sidestash?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'm surprised as well. It was also highly rated last year by the various ski mags but I haven't seen a single mention of the '12 model anywhere this year. I wonder if either they didn't have the new model ready for the various test days and reviews at the end of last season or if K2 simply decided not to submit it because it was already successful, choosing to focus their marketing instead on the entirely new models.
- 2012 K2 Sidestash?
- › Aspen end of March?? 10 seconds ago
- › Bump turn on flats 2 minutes ago
- › Waxing tips and removing rust from leaving in roof box too wet? 8 minutes ago
- › Kastle, Stockli, Blizzard, Head, Fischer end of season blowout sale 14 minutes ago
- › How to get a razor edge? 23 minutes ago
- › Rossignol SOUL 7's edge damage not warranteed 26 minutes ago
- › How much wax does everyone use? 32 minutes ago
- › Review - '80s vintage 240cm Atomic Speed Skiing Skis 42 minutes ago
- › Side/base angles: please explain, thanks 45 minutes ago
- › Any cheaper lodging for Mammoth Mountain? 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › Big Sky by oldgoat
- › Kneebinding Knee Friendly Binding by barunrm
- › Snowbird by MBrady
- › Snowbasin by MBrady
- › Maverick Mountain by Roadrash
- › Lutsen Mountains by comfortstarr
- › Tremblant by jzmtl
- › Panorama Mountain Village by Pacobillie
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by vieuxcrouton
- › Mt. Baker by jhkc
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview