I just found a Tonini Sweet Revolution Italy ski jacket in new condition. It is Vibrant Yellow with a Floral detail on the collar and yoke of the jacket. I don't knowanything about this ski/snowboard apparel, but it has the words "new waves have started to get the individuality to express new fashion . This brand has over valued quality in it's beauty. For your life style." It has the T Italy on the sleeve. Please giv me the 411. Thankx.LA
- categoryWomens Ski Jacketstagged by System, 9/10/11
For any east coast skiers this is like Mad River Glen with wider slopes and big drops to jump off of along with skiing between the trees. Just an all out amazing ski area. Simple and great...
I really love this place, it doesn't have the crowds that the other places around Ottawa have, but this is a legit ski place and is one of those hidden gems that hardcore ski guys/gals love. They...
Good for high volumn, pronated feet, i.e: This is the anti-matter Lange XLR/Banshe/Comp but still very good for people with wider, flatter, lower arched feet who needed or wanted a stiffer boot....
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Need info on a Tonini ski Jacket in new condition
I think Finndog is taking a fun poke at me since I'm such a jacket slut and he can't imagine that I am not familiar with tonini.
I like some of the stuff I see on her web site...http://www.tonini.com/robertatonini2.html
I'm anxious to see your pics!
Lisa, if you can see what materials are used it wil be helpful in valuing the jacket/ Is it gor-tex, Dermazaz EV/Z? etc. are you trying to sell or buy?
- Need info on a Tonini ski Jacket in new condition
- › Winter tires - which model to choose ? 1 minute ago
- › POLL: The Future of Politics and Hot Topics 3 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › Scariest run you've ever done ? 3 hours, 55 minutes ago
- › The Narrower Stance? 4 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › Colorado Dec 16-23.. Time to change plans ?? 4 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › Ski boots for wide feet, Tecnica Ten.2 100HVL 16/17 or something... 5 hours, 20 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 6 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › Am I nuts to book airfare to Zermatt (Zurich) now for mid-January... 6 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › FS Quiver Purge 7 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › Most Aggressive Race Tune you ever skied? 7 hours, 20 minutes ago
- › Kirkwood Mountain Resort by Debbie Burke
- › Mont Sainte Marie by Charles J White
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by aarrkk
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › The Ins and Outs of Proper Layering
- › 2017 Smith ChromaPop - It's Basically...
- › EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Epic Ski Image of the Month Contest Terms and...
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis