I just found a Tonini Sweet Revolution Italy ski jacket in new condition. It is Vibrant Yellow with a Floral detail on the collar and yoke of the jacket. I don't knowanything about this ski/snowboard apparel, but it has the words "new waves have started to get the individuality to express new fashion . This brand has over valued quality in it's beauty. For your life style." It has the T Italy on the sleeve. Please giv me the 411. Thankx.LA
- categoryWomens Ski Jacketstagged by System, 9/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Need advice on new ski jacket Last post on 3/19/17 at 5:32pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Shot 7 Down Jacket from Stio of Jackson Hole Last post on 2/19/16 at 6:42am in Member Gear Reviews
- Looking for best very warm mid-layer Last post on 12/3/12 at 4:53pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Jacket Question Last post on 11/19/08 at 8:32am in Ski Gear Discussion
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
This is the most incredibly over-the-top country-club-like resort we've been and we've skied all over USA. It's so cool I took pictures of the bathrooms! Beautifully done. Three gondolas keep...
I went to Maverick the day after a day at Big Sky and what a dramatic difference. As opposed to Big Sky's massive area (which seemed to me to ski much smaller than its size), hard skier packed...
Easily the best hill (let's not get crazy calling these mountains) in Minnesota. It's fairly spread out across four separate hills (though, I'd call them two). There's a gondola that connects the...
Need info on a Tonini ski Jacket in new condition
I think Finndog is taking a fun poke at me since I'm such a jacket slut and he can't imagine that I am not familiar with tonini.
I like some of the stuff I see on her web site...http://www.tonini.com/robertatonini2.html
I'm anxious to see your pics!
Lisa, if you can see what materials are used it wil be helpful in valuing the jacket/ Is it gor-tex, Dermazaz EV/Z? etc. are you trying to sell or buy?
- Need info on a Tonini ski Jacket in new condition
- › When Couldn't You Keep Up? [- a Family Skiing topic] 1 minute ago
- › 105-110 powder ski that can handle ice 7 minutes ago
- › Bump turn on flats 28 minutes ago
- › NorthEast One Ski Do It All... Does It Exist? 33 minutes ago
- › Big Bear 2016-2017 47 minutes ago
- › Summit County, 3/30 - 4/1 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › 2016 / 17 Tahoe Weather, Discussion & Stoke 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › The Season of Pow - The Indian Himalayas, Gulmarg 2017 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 1 hour, 23 minutes ago
- › Should I be conservative or go for the better one? 1 hour, 27 minutes ago
- › Kneebinding Knee Friendly Binding by barunrm
- › Snowbird by MBrady
- › Snowbasin by MBrady
- › Maverick Mountain by Roadrash
- › Lutsen Mountains by comfortstarr
- › Tremblant by jzmtl
- › Panorama Mountain Village by Pacobillie
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by vieuxcrouton
- › Mt. Baker by jhkc
- › Manning Park Resort by davidykay
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview
- › Fan Traverse Drill
- › Complete Ski Packages - Skip the Rental Line!