Anyone check these out ? good ? bad? ok ? .
Related Forum Threads
- Thumbnail reviews from the 2015 SIA/Mammoth on snow testing: Living in the 80's, All... Last post on 1/7/16 at 5:11pm in Member Gear Reviews
- A layman’s look at the 2015 SIA demo days at Copper Last post on 9/18/15 at 3:37am in Member Gear Reviews
- If you could be sponsored... Last post on 4/24/14 at 12:48pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Ski Magazine Buyer's Guide 2013 -Test Skis Disclosed Last post on 6/27/12 at 10:27pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Volkl Aura vs. Kastle BMX98 - Which would be a better every day ski for a woman? Last post on 5/8/11 at 4:00pm in Ski Gear Discussion
2011 Big Mountain Ski Reviews By Dawgcatching
Last edited: 4/25/11
- 2011 Mid Fat Ski Reviews By DawgcatchingLast edited: 5/25/11
- 2017 Volkl Confession ReviewLast edited: 6/23/16
- 2017 Volkl RTM 86 UVO ReviewLast edited: 8/4/16
- 2017 Volkl Revolt ReviewLast edited: 8/4/16
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Volkl code speedwallpost #1 of 39/7/11 at 8:24pmThread Starterpost #2 of 39/8/11 at 9:12pm
I skied it last year at the intros. The Code series is the spiritual successor to the Tigershark series such as the RTM's are to the AC series. The Codes (and RTM's) are some of the easiest skiing Volkls that have come around in a long time. Jokingly I will say the Codes are some of the best K2's Volkl has produced, and I mean that in a nice way. The Codes have a huge sweet spot and are very easy to ski w/o sacrificing upper end performance, something you found not say about too many Volkls in recent years.
- Volkl code speedwall
- 2011 Mid Fat Ski Reviews By Dawgcatching
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 36 seconds ago
- › Bomberskiclinic stowe / Alta lodge powder tracks 27 minutes ago
- › North American snow watch 2016- snow reports needed! 52 minutes ago
- › New Instructional Video: JF Beaulieu, Andreas Spettel & Nadine... 1 hour, 49 minutes ago
- › 5-year plans for Alta and Snowbasin 3 hours ago
- › Atomic XT discussion (video) 3 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › New brand. Stellar equipment 3 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › Travel Agent t that specializes in Europe 4 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › Recommendation allmountain skis [to replace Armada TST] 4 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 6 hours, 11 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer