Read a few sites that mention the 2010 Blizzard Atlas having a "reverse camber utility rocker - raised tip and tail". (see below) This is not mentioned in 09/10 Atlas descriptions or any epicski Atlas reviews. Does the 2010 Atlas have a utility rocker?
Also, can anyone compare the Mythic 178 to the Atlas 180. Interested in varied turn shapes, scrubbing in the steeps, float, crud, maneuverability.
- IQ Max Slider System permits 7cm of adjustability for different binding positioning and acts as an interface between the ski and any binding you wish to attach that day -- be it alpine, AT or telemark
- Ideal for freeriding, big mountain and powder
- Reverse camber utility rocker features a raised tip and tail
- Fiberglass top sheet and titanium-reinforced wood core
- IQ-Max Sandwich Compound sidewall construction and sintered base
- Sidecut dimensions: 131/94/117cm
- Turn radius: 21m
- Core: Wood
- Edge: Steel