Yeah but is normal on the Distorter the 0 mark or the -5 (actually -10) mark? Who knows.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Question re: Ski Sizing Last post on 2/21/13 at 5:00pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- East Coast One Ski Quiver Last post on 8/2/15 at 12:22pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Ski sizing for the modern age- should your jacket size be your ski size? Last post on 1/23/13 at 4:58pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Looking for advice on ski length Last post on 12/10/14 at 3:33pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- What size Rocker 122!! Last post on 9/27/12 at 10:08pm in Ski Gear Discussion
Five Key Questions When Buying New Skis
Last edited: 9/7/12
- Choosing A Ski LengthLast edited: 12/6/12
- 2017 Volkl Confession ReviewLast edited: 6/23/16
- 2017 Volkl RTM 86 UVO ReviewLast edited: 8/4/16
- 2017 Volkl Revolt ReviewLast edited: 8/4/16
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
7 feet tall. Looking for some twin tips, Need help!! - Page 4post #91 of 1039/19/11 at 8:03pmpost #92 of 1039/19/11 at 8:23pmThread Starterpost #93 of 1039/20/11 at 3:13pmpost #94 of 1039/20/11 at 7:15pmThread Starterpost #95 of 1039/21/11 at 7:17pmpost #96 of 1039/22/11 at 9:22am
I got my Distorters Tuesday and they are siiiiiiiiick!
I'm also stoked on the binding. Girlfriend doesnt think they look good on her Helter Skelters and I'm convinced she won't find a better match anywhere.post #97 of 1039/23/11 at 3:17pmThread Starterpost #98 of 1039/24/11 at 12:24pmpost #99 of 1032/8/12 at 9:06ampost #100 of 1032/16/12 at 1:49pm
I can't believe there are other tall guys out there that can rip a little... I used to when I was young, but back then every ski went up to 210cm... Maybe us tall people should team up and start a company that makes skis for tall people. You can be a 5' pygmy and get a ski that fits, but if you are over 6'2" you are out of luck. Same issue with downhill bikes. This is a really interesting topic that keeps coming up over and over again... Maybe length isn't such a big deal anymore with shaped skis? Guys can pull 1260's on rollerblades in the skatepark.
What about Rossi's sort of laid back GS ski? The S9 or something like that I think it's called... I knew a guy that was 5'5" that threw 720's in moguls on 210 slalom skis circa 1995...
Funny, I was born with a love for skiing but a body for basketball as well.post #101 of 1032/16/12 at 1:59pmpost #102 of 1032/16/12 at 2:00pmpost #103 of 1032/16/12 at 8:16pm
I'm certainly not as big as most people posting in this thread.
I'm 6'1", and ski a 189 Kung Fujas.
Hellbents, Obsethed, and Fujas are all 189's.
K2's tend to be longer than their official measurement as well.
- 7 feet tall. Looking for some twin tips, Need help!!
- Choosing A Ski Length
- › The Sugarloaf (MI) saga continues 2 minutes ago
- › Prescription Ski Goggle Inserts 3 minutes ago
- › 2017 CRV with 1.5l turbo? 5 minutes ago
- › Skiers Edge is defintely not strength training! 7 minutes ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 12 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 21 minutes ago
- › Snowboarding causes nothing but problems 23 minutes ago
- › Decision '17: Whistler or Alta/Bird? 24 minutes ago
- › Beginner boots rent vs buying + ski/walk mode 27 minutes ago
- › Quadriceps Tendon Rupture, Repair and Rehab 27 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer