Yeah but is normal on the Distorter the 0 mark or the -5 (actually -10) mark? Who knows.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Question re: Ski Sizing Last post on 2/21/13 at 5:00pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- East Coast One Ski Quiver Last post on 8/2/15 at 12:22pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Ski sizing for the modern age- should your jacket size be your ski size? Last post on 1/23/13 at 4:58pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Looking for advice on ski length Last post on 12/10/14 at 3:33pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- What size Rocker 122!! Last post on 9/27/12 at 10:08pm in Ski Gear Discussion
Five Key Questions When Buying New Skis
Last edited: 9/7/12
- Choosing A Ski LengthLast edited: 12/6/12
- 2017 Volkl Confession ReviewLast edited: 6/23/16
- 2017 Volkl RTM 86 UVO ReviewLast edited: 8/4/16
- 2017 Volkl Revolt ReviewLast edited: 8/4/16
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
This is the most incredibly over-the-top country-club-like resort we've been and we've skied all over USA. It's so cool I took pictures of the bathrooms! Beautifully done. Three gondolas keep...
I went to Maverick the day after a day at Big Sky and what a dramatic difference. As opposed to Big Sky's massive area (which seemed to me to ski much smaller than its size), hard skier packed...
7 feet tall. Looking for some twin tips, Need help!! - Page 4post #91 of 1039/19/11 at 8:03pmpost #92 of 1039/19/11 at 8:23pmThread Starterpost #93 of 1039/20/11 at 3:13pmpost #94 of 1039/20/11 at 7:15pmThread Starterpost #95 of 1039/21/11 at 7:17pmpost #96 of 1039/22/11 at 9:22am
I got my Distorters Tuesday and they are siiiiiiiiick!
I'm also stoked on the binding. Girlfriend doesnt think they look good on her Helter Skelters and I'm convinced she won't find a better match anywhere.post #97 of 1039/23/11 at 3:17pmThread Starterpost #98 of 1039/24/11 at 12:24pmpost #99 of 1032/8/12 at 9:06ampost #100 of 1032/16/12 at 1:49pm
I can't believe there are other tall guys out there that can rip a little... I used to when I was young, but back then every ski went up to 210cm... Maybe us tall people should team up and start a company that makes skis for tall people. You can be a 5' pygmy and get a ski that fits, but if you are over 6'2" you are out of luck. Same issue with downhill bikes. This is a really interesting topic that keeps coming up over and over again... Maybe length isn't such a big deal anymore with shaped skis? Guys can pull 1260's on rollerblades in the skatepark.
What about Rossi's sort of laid back GS ski? The S9 or something like that I think it's called... I knew a guy that was 5'5" that threw 720's in moguls on 210 slalom skis circa 1995...
Funny, I was born with a love for skiing but a body for basketball as well.post #101 of 1032/16/12 at 1:59pmpost #102 of 1032/16/12 at 2:00pmpost #103 of 1032/16/12 at 8:16pm
I'm certainly not as big as most people posting in this thread.
I'm 6'1", and ski a 189 Kung Fujas.
Hellbents, Obsethed, and Fujas are all 189's.
K2's tend to be longer than their official measurement as well.
- 7 feet tall. Looking for some twin tips, Need help!!
- Choosing A Ski Length
- › Ski carving how to improve 1 hour, 17 minutes ago
- › How much wax does everyone use? 1 hour, 55 minutes ago
- › How to get a razor edge? 2 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › Why don't more people carve? (started in "Ski Softly" thread) 2 hours, 28 minutes ago
- › Bump turn on flats 2 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › Hip Rotation in second half of turn 2 hours, 47 minutes ago
- › Mammoth Mountain for 2016-2017 4 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 4 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › Taos Ski Valley 2016-2017 Ski, Stoke, Weather 4 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › Side/base angles: please explain, thanks 4 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › Big Sky by oldgoat
- › Kneebinding Knee Friendly Binding by barunrm
- › Snowbird by MBrady
- › Snowbasin by MBrady
- › Maverick Mountain by Roadrash
- › Lutsen Mountains by comfortstarr
- › Tremblant by jzmtl
- › Panorama Mountain Village by Pacobillie
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by vieuxcrouton
- › Mt. Baker by jhkc
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview
- › Fan Traverse Drill
- › Complete Ski Packages - Skip the Rental Line!