I know there is not much NEW going on in the ski industry but does anyone know of any "improvements" at Big sky for 2012?
- itemBig Skytagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- Where do kids ski for free? Daily lift ticket or season-long discount for specific grade -... Last post on 10/14/16 at 5:12pm in Family Skiing Discussions
- Big Sky 2016-2017 Last post on Today at 10:23 am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Big Sky March 2016 Last post on 5/17/16 at 3:34pm in Trip Reports
- Which resort has the easiest greens? [A Beginner Zone question] Last post on 5/6/16 at 1:15pm in Beginner Zone
- Big sky parking advise Last post on 2/23/16 at 1:29pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
New at Big Sky?
post #1 of 4
8/13/11 at 6:53pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 4
8/15/11 at 7:06am
post #3 of 4
8/17/11 at 12:26pm
post #4 of 4
8/18/11 at 12:55pm
Great - there are only so many times a day I can run Colter's and Blue Room! Maybe someday the economy will recover and we can get that double chair up the side of Liberty Bowl to give us a second way to the top of Lone Peak.
- New at Big Sky?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 1448 Active Users (91 Members and 1357 Guests)
- › Kids boot sizing 45 seconds ago
- › Whistler/Blackcomb 2017 Roll Call 11 minutes ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 32 minutes ago
- › Boutique Vs Big Brands: Which do you prefer? 35 minutes ago
- › "The only people who want to carve any more..." 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › Recommendation allmountain skis [to replace Armada TST] 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › NOAA Winter Outlook issued 1 hour, 34 minutes ago
- › Big Sky 2016-2017 1 hour, 40 minutes ago
- › EpicSki is not down - Comcast major DNS outage 1 hour, 53 minutes ago
- › Rate my workout! 2 hours ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer