I know there is not much NEW going on in the ski industry but does anyone know of any "improvements" at Big sky for 2012?
- itemBig Skytagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- When/where to buy Big Sky 2017/18 season pass ? Last post on 3/22/17 at 9:41am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Best glades at Big Sky Montana? Last post on 2/27/17 at 1:23pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Do you have to ski first day of the pass? Last post on 2/9/17 at 11:13pm in General Skiing Discussion
- A Ski Resort Grows Under an Expansive Montana Sky Last post on 1/11/17 at 10:44am in General Skiing Discussion
- Xmas Holiday Ski Experiences Last post on 1/21/17 at 9:08am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
New at Big Sky?
post #1 of 4
8/13/11 at 6:53pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 4
8/15/11 at 7:06am
post #3 of 4
8/17/11 at 12:26pm
post #4 of 4
8/18/11 at 12:55pm
Great - there are only so many times a day I can run Colter's and Blue Room! Maybe someday the economy will recover and we can get that double chair up the side of Liberty Bowl to give us a second way to the top of Lone Peak.
- New at Big Sky?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2204 Active Users (156 Members and 2048 Guests)
- › How do I screw bindings on Stockli speedplates? 2 minutes ago
- › Alta and/or Snowbird April 2017, will you be there? 7 minutes ago
- › I want to taste the Kastle Kool-Aid but... 8 minutes ago
- › Anyone still ski and love vintage equipment? 9 minutes ago
- › Skier dies in accident at Hunter Mountain 9 minutes ago
- › NYC End of Season Social Gathering 12 minutes ago
- › Expectations for two days of kids lessons? 12 minutes ago
- › Stökli with M AM12 C90 bindings? 38 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 59 minutes ago
- › Nordica Patron 185 too long? 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview