or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Alignment gage

post #1 of 3
Thread Starter 

Two years ago I had a boot fitting done in Taos.  When checking alignment, there was a gage used with rounded bottoms and clear plastic panels.  You would stand on the rounded bases, and use the center line on the plastic panels to gauge alignment.  I've been looking for one of these tools ever since.  Does anyone have an idea where I could purchase one?



post #2 of 3

"The Cant Company" in CT.


called Cantco wands, for lack of a better word to describe them.


with the magic wands and a little pixie dust, you should be able to thoroughly confuse all that step onto them.





post #3 of 3


Where can I get some of that "pixie dust"?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Ask the Boot Guys