Hazard: The helmet provides insufficient shock absorption and resistance to penetration, posing a head injury hazard.
Related Forum Threads
- Ski helmets for narrow (oval) head Last post on 11/11/14 at 8:14am in Ski Gear Discussion
- ski helmet questions [buying in the flatlands, sunglasses] Last post on 11/12/14 at 1:12pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Helmets Are Essentially Worthless? Last post on 2/15/15 at 9:09pm in Après-Ski
- Would you wear a helmet if only for convenience? Last post on 12/8/11 at 9:37am in Après-Ski
- OMG I bought a helmet Last post on 11/29/11 at 6:21pm in General Skiing Discussion
I demoed a pair of these and a pair of the Head Rally skis in December and later purchased a pair since they were a good combination of a solid carving ski with the versatility to take off piste at...
new england skiing like you remember it. but better. please, please replace the double with a quad. then leave everything else as is...
I've skied at Whitewater a dozen times or so over the last ten years, half of these occasions in the last two years. I've obviously been a visitor on these occasions and thus haven't had the...
Nice views from the top and a variety of terrain for all levels; beginners and ski off the top of most chairs which makes it easier for mixed-level groups to ski together. Goats eye mountain has...
Unfortunately I hit Lake Louise in March of 2015 during the worst season for the Canadian Rockies in 50 years. With no recent snowfall the conditions were icy and windy. I probably skied more off...
UVEX Ski Helmets Recalled due to Head Injury Hazard
post #1 of 4
8/5/11 at 5:14am
post #2 of 4
8/5/11 at 8:08am
post #3 of 4
8/5/11 at 8:41am
Yeah, but there are lot of heads out there that should be recalled....
- UVEX Ski Helmets Recalled due to Head Injury Hazard
Currently, there are 797 Active Users (102 Members and 695 Guests)
- › The Summer of 2014 Bike Stoke thread. 1 minute ago
- › Elk Shed Hunting 5 minutes ago
- › Two kinds of Wedge Christie 8 minutes ago
- › Should Ski Pole Straps be Used? 26 minutes ago
- › Quadriceps Tendon Rupture, Repair and Rehab 29 minutes ago
- › Niseko - how crowded is it in early January? better options? 34 minutes ago
- › Spinal Disk Degeneration 35 minutes ago
- › Pole Plant: Necessity or Crutch? 36 minutes ago
- › 2016 Mothers Day at At A-Basin Ski Test Thumbnails 38 minutes ago
- › 2014-15 Colorado Weather Discussion 45 minutes ago
- › Mammoth Mountain, Eastern Sierra, CA
- › First Decents- Part 3: Hotel Hill
- › Top 5 April Fool's Jokes in Skiing from...
- › First Decents: Part 2 - Cobb's Hill
- › 2015 Geezer Ski Bum Tour – EpicSki #5
- › Ski Tests, Indie Ski Brands, and...
- › 2015 Geezer Ski Bum Tour – EpicSki #4
- › Sneak Peek: A Review of the New 2016 Nordica...
- › Tip Tapping Drill
- › 2015 Geezer Ski Bum Tour – EpicSki #3