Hazard: The helmet provides insufficient shock absorption and resistance to penetration, posing a head injury hazard.
Related Forum Threads
- Ski helmets for narrow (oval) head Last post on 11/11/14 at 8:14am in Ski Gear Discussion
- ski helmet questions [buying in the flatlands, sunglasses] Last post on 11/12/14 at 1:12pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Helmets Are Essentially Worthless? Last post on 2/15/15 at 9:09pm in Après-Ski
- Would you wear a helmet if only for convenience? Last post on 12/8/11 at 9:37am in Après-Ski
- OMG I bought a helmet Last post on 11/29/11 at 6:21pm in General Skiing Discussion
Since you can get am 8-hour lift ticket for as little as $15 on liftopia, Tyrol can be a very good bargain depending on what you're looking for. I have no interest in the terrain park, so there...
I went to Mt. Bachelor with the Chicago Metropolitan Ski Council (skicmsc.org) for their annual Chicago Week trip. We were there the week of February 21-28, 2015. We had 125 people on the trip...
Head's racing background is legendary, but they're looking to make more of a mark into a wider range of products, and in this case, managed to infuse some of that famous lineage into their Big...
MAD RIVER - by Alicia Alba You won't find a big fancy lodge. To be lost in the crowd. You won't find a speedy gondola. Or even a detachable quad. You won't find big wide open runs and lots of...
Just got back from a 10 day trip to Jackson Hole. I busted out my new Great Joys for this trip...finally! They looked HUGE (173cm, 98mm waist) compared to my Super Joys (163cm, 75mm waist) that...
UVEX Ski Helmets Recalled due to Head Injury Hazard
post #1 of 4
8/5/11 at 5:14am
post #2 of 4
8/5/11 at 8:08am
post #3 of 4
8/5/11 at 8:41am
Yeah, but there are lot of heads out there that should be recalled....
- UVEX Ski Helmets Recalled due to Head Injury Hazard
Currently, there are 2484 Active Users (241 Members and 2243 Guests)
- › Free demo tent March 6-9 in VT/NH (MRG, Jay, Smuggs, Loon) 1 minute ago
- › Breckenridge - Crowded as they say? 18 minutes ago
- › Favorite small mountain? 20 minutes ago
- › Where do I go next with my skiing? 26 minutes ago
- › Product/Review 2014 Racetiger Speedwall GS UVO 178cm 19.1r 26 minutes ago
- › The Biggest Resort on the East Coast? 26 minutes ago
- › 2014 / 15 Tahoe Weather, Discussion & Stoke 29 minutes ago
- › Wolf Creek right now! 35 minutes ago
- › Ski size on a pair of Line Sick Day 95's 38 minutes ago
- › Cheater GS question 38 minutes ago
- › Tyrol Basin by aw82
- › Mt. Bachelor by skiwithjohn
- › 2015 Head Collective 105 Ski by Gunnerbob
- › Mad River Glen by ralba
- › 2015 Head Great Joy Woman Ski by RamenChan
- › Blue Knob by JeffMHoward
- › 2014 Head i.Supershape Rally Ski by bsimeral
- › Copper Mountain by meleemeum
- › 2015 Head i.Supershape Titan Skis by tachedub
- › Crested Butte Mountain Resort by BLittlejohn3
- › Tip Tapping Drill
- › 2015 Geezer Ski Bum Tour – EpicSki #3
- › The 2015 Nordica NRGY 100 is the SUV of Skiing
- › 2015 Geezer Ski Bum Tour – EpicSki #2
- › First Decents- Part 1: Sniffin' Out the...
- › 2015 Geezer Ski Bum Tour – EpicSki #1
- › Cat-Skiing with Valhalla Powdercats, Nelson, BC.
- › Cat-Skiing with Big Red Cats, British...
- › The 2015 Volkl Mantra: Your New All Mountain...
- › Gudauri season opening 12.20.2014.