Hazard: The helmet provides insufficient shock absorption and resistance to penetration, posing a head injury hazard.
Related Forum Threads
- Helmets Are Essentially Worthless? Last post on 8/22/13 at 10:47pm in Après-Ski
- Would you wear a helmet if only for convenience? Last post on 12/8/11 at 9:37am in Après-Ski
- OMG I bought a helmet Last post on 11/29/11 at 6:21pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Replacing helmets because of age? Last post on 9/22/11 at 2:57pm in Après-Ski
- Making Ski Helmets Mandatory on the Ski Hill: Yes or No? Last post on 7/14/11 at 1:34pm in Après-Ski
This small resort is what skiing is all about. It's family run no glitz and glamour it's about the skiing and being there with friends. This resort has turned out several members of the US...
181 Voile Charger, mounted AT with tech binders Me: 5'10" 175 lbs. Skiing Tahoe/Eastern Sierra backcountry I've got about 30 touring days on these skis. These skis are an excellent choice...
It is a good hill that is close to my house. Man-made snow is pretty much all it is but they do have a great snowmaking system and also great lights that allow you to ski until 9:30 pm. The parking...
Spectacular scenery mixed with big vert and awesome terrain make Lake Louise an incredible experience for anyone. We visited lake Louise in late April and we were greeted with some incredible...
Would take these over a variety of modern-day daily drivers, less chatter, light weight, and they rock the pow. Use them with dynafit FT12 as a touring, resort, etc.
UVEX Ski Helmets Recalled due to Head Injury Hazard
post #1 of 4
8/5/11 at 5:14am
post #2 of 4
8/5/11 at 8:08am
post #3 of 4
8/5/11 at 8:41am
Yeah, but there are lot of heads out there that should be recalled....
- UVEX Ski Helmets Recalled due to Head Injury Hazard
Currently, there are 2019 Active Users (204 Members and 1815 Guests)
- › Burton uniforms for US Olympic team.... 1 minute ago
- › knee "safety zone" 4 minutes ago
- › Emery Alpine touring bindings? 4 minutes ago
- › Tree Wells 7 minutes ago
- › Skiing in Denver area around new year [Swedish family, advanced... 14 minutes ago
- › Bindings for Nordica GSO Cheaters? 18 minutes ago
- › You know you're a female athlete(skier) when... 19 minutes ago
- › Old School, New School Mashup 28 minutes ago
- › Philpug's Birthday is Today! 30 minutes ago
- › 2014 Gathering: Mammoth/Squaw Dates: MARCH 24-28 2014 30 minutes ago
- › Montana Snowbowl by Freeride
- › Voile Charger Telemark Ski by whatsupdoc
- › Glen Eden by nishimura10
- › Lake Louise by Freeride
- › 2009 Volkl Gotama Alpine Ski by bdpowpow
- › Talisman Mountain by gasman
- › Ruroc RG-1X by Kyle Cherry
- › Patagonia Rubicon Pant - Men's by ThomTheys
- › 2014 Descente Moe Jacket by Philpug
- › Elk Mountain (Ski Resort) by MScaramastra
- › The 2014 K2 Rictor 82 XTi: A Responsive and... by skiessentials
- › Giving Thanks for Online Ski Forums by Jamesj
- › Massanutten - An Unofficial Guide by marznc
- › Whistler-Blackcomb - The Unoffical Guide by Andrew R
- › Top 5 Canadian Family Friendly Ski Resorts by ERVTravelIns
- › Attitash Unofficial Guide by bliz1978
- › 2014 Blizzard Peacemaker: Bringing Flip Core... by skiessentials
- › Wildcat Unofficial Guide by bliz1978
- › The Essential Guide to AT Ski Gear by skiessentials
- › Sugarloaf Mountain to Open Above Treeline Chutes by skiessentials