Hazard: The helmet provides insufficient shock absorption and resistance to penetration, posing a head injury hazard.
Related Forum Threads
- Ski helmets for narrow (oval) head Last post on 11/11/14 at 8:14am in Ski Gear Discussion
- ski helmet questions [buying in the flatlands, sunglasses] Last post on 11/12/14 at 1:12pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Helmets Are Essentially Worthless? Last post on 11/24/15 at 10:26pm in Après-Ski
- Would you wear a helmet if only for convenience? Last post on 12/8/11 at 9:37am in Après-Ski
- OMG I bought a helmet Last post on 11/29/11 at 6:21pm in General Skiing Discussion
I ski Sierra Nevada, also know southern Rockies and great Northwest. Compared to these places Bansko, Bulgaria offers not only Alps charm as anywhere else at popular European destinations, but much...
I can't live without this product -- stiff boots must be warmed above room temperature in order to get them on, and then they hold heat halfway through a morning of comfy skiing. Warm the boots...
I bought this jacket (in red) for my son last year. We first went to the local big box store with the intention of buying it there, but they didn't carry it either in-store or on line. We tried...
This ski resort is about the same ability level as any of the socal resorts except for mt. baldy. So if you can handle the blues and blacks at the listed resorts you will have no problem skiing...
A-Basin is one of my favorites mountains. It has everything. Never really crowded and if it is doesn't feel like on the slopes. I love the new bowl (which isn't so new anymore). A-basin is a...
UVEX Ski Helmets Recalled due to Head Injury Hazard
post #1 of 4
8/5/11 at 5:14am
post #2 of 4
8/5/11 at 8:08am
post #3 of 4
8/5/11 at 8:41am
Yeah, but there are lot of heads out there that should be recalled....
- UVEX Ski Helmets Recalled due to Head Injury Hazard
Currently, there are 1075 Active Users (41 Members and 1034 Guests)
- › Non-FIS slalom skis for lighter skiers? 8 minutes ago
- › Black Friday Deals 15 minutes ago
- › Old dogs, new tricks: Bringing veteran skiers into the 21st century 44 minutes ago
- › What ski resort should I work at for the winter? 1 hour, 43 minutes ago
- › What are the best ski cars? 2 hours, 52 minutes ago
- › 2015 / 16 Tahoe Weather, Discussion & Stoke - Bring on El Nino! 3 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › 2015 / 2016 Taos, NM Stoke & Weather 3 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › Two kinds of Wedge Christie 4 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › Kinda weird question - regarding 2012 Lange RX130 - and fitting... 4 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › Smith I/O interchangeable lens goggles new-in-box, $95 4 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › 100 Best Ski Resorts of the World, 2nd (100 Best Series) by vik1919
- › Hot Gear Bag by Seth Masia
- › Spyder Leader Jacket - Boys' by SnowBalz
- › Brian Head Resort by Hoben02
- › Arapahoe Basin by ColoradoSkiier2
- › Cannon Mountain by GW2108
- › Tuckerman Ravine by GW2108
- › Wildcat by GW2108
- › Alta by GW2108
- › 2015 Dynastar Chrome 74 FluidX Skis by GW2108
- › MotionMetrics: Your Digital Ski Coach
- › Keystone, CO - A Pictorial
- › Top 5 Fridays - Big Air Fenway, West Coast...
- › SkiEssentials.com - 2015 Volkl One Review
- › Top 5 Fridays - Bode Miller, Bomber Skis,...
- › SkiEssentials.com - 2016 Atomic Vantage 90...
- › Top 5 Fridays - Resort Updates, Skiing in...
- › Top 5 Fridays - Ski Season Underway, New...
- › 2016 Spyder Enforcer Jacket -...
- › The Most Experienced EpicSkier - Bob McNeill