Hazard: The helmet provides insufficient shock absorption and resistance to penetration, posing a head injury hazard.
Related Forum Threads
- Helmets Are Essentially Worthless? Last post on 2/27/14 at 3:27pm in Après-Ski
- Would you wear a helmet if only for convenience? Last post on 12/8/11 at 9:37am in Après-Ski
- OMG I bought a helmet Last post on 11/29/11 at 6:21pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Replacing helmets because of age? Last post on 9/22/11 at 2:57pm in Après-Ski
- Making Ski Helmets Mandatory on the Ski Hill: Yes or No? Last post on 7/14/11 at 1:34pm in Après-Ski
First let's discuss the snowboarding. My wife and I enjoy both snowboarding and skiing and have many friends that only board. We love to ski so we had a great time there, but we would also like the...
My son and I spent two days skiing at GT, February 24-25, 2014 and had a great time, in spite of really poor visibility due to the clouds being down on the mountain. We didn't ski off the...
First time at Beaver Creek. The experience was a lot better than expected based on looking at the trail map. We were 3 strong intermediate skiers and snowboarders and hit almost all of the blue...
This was an awesome experience. Not sure what to expect on our first visit, afraid the lower cost might equal lower experience. The staff there was great, friendly and very helpful. There...
Great beginner slope. If you want to try something new like trying snowboarding from skiing, or trying tele this place is good. Definitely check it out if you live nearby. If you're looking for...
UVEX Ski Helmets Recalled due to Head Injury Hazard
post #1 of 4
8/5/11 at 5:14am
post #2 of 4
8/5/11 at 8:08am
post #3 of 4
8/5/11 at 8:41am
Yeah, but there are lot of heads out there that should be recalled....
- UVEX Ski Helmets Recalled due to Head Injury Hazard
Currently, there are 2357 Active Users (201 Members and 2156 Guests)
- › The Dalai Lama's ski trip 2 minutes ago
- › update me on the new gore fabrics? 19 minutes ago
- › Chair Rescue at Alpine Valley, MI 19 minutes ago
- › Helped cut/clear a new ski trail today - Mt. Crescent, Iowa 25 minutes ago
- › Steep and famous slopes -- exact angles wanted 37 minutes ago
- › Kastle MX83 v. FX84 42 minutes ago
- › Reconciling Foot Squirt™ with Foragonal movements 43 minutes ago
- › Line Sick Day 110's 44 minutes ago
- › East Coast one ski quiver feedback PLS 46 minutes ago
- › Does it make any sense for an intermediate New England groomer... 52 minutes ago
- › Vibration Damping and Skis by SandwichTech
- › Learning To Ski As An Adult by ERVTravelIns
- › When did Ski Reality become Irrelevant? by Fritzski
- › 10 Cool Ski & Snowboard Kickstarter Projects by ERVTravelIns
- › Want to Win Free Stuff? Answer our Community... by skiessentials
- › Snowboarding or Skiing – Which is... by ERVTravelIns
- › Unofficial Guide to Liberty Ski Area, PA by MephitBlue
- › Steamboat Springs Resort (still under... by Finndog
- › Unofficial Guide to Snowshoe Mountain Resort, WV by Kardinal
- › Face The Pipe- StumpFilms by Stumpa