Hazard: The helmet provides insufficient shock absorption and resistance to penetration, posing a head injury hazard.
Related Forum Threads
- Ski helmets for narrow (oval) head Last post on 11/11/14 at 8:14am in Ski Gear Discussion
- ski helmet questions [buying in the flatlands, sunglasses] Last post on 11/12/14 at 1:12pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Helmets Are Essentially Worthless? Last post on 2/15/15 at 9:09pm in Après-Ski
- Would you wear a helmet if only for convenience? Last post on 12/8/11 at 9:37am in Après-Ski
- OMG I bought a helmet Last post on 11/29/11 at 6:21pm in General Skiing Discussion
My family has vacationed at Whiteface every year for the past 25 or so and we have never been disappointed. It's changed a little in that time by opening a new face but the charm and ambiance has...
I demoed a pair of these and a pair of the Head Rally skis in December and later purchased a pair since they were a good combination of a solid carving ski with the versatility to take off piste at...
new england skiing like you remember it. but better. please, please replace the double with a quad. then leave everything else as is...
I've skied at Whitewater a dozen times or so over the last ten years, half of these occasions in the last two years. I've obviously been a visitor on these occasions and thus haven't had the...
Nice views from the top and a variety of terrain for all levels; beginners and ski off the top of most chairs which makes it easier for mixed-level groups to ski together. Goats eye mountain has...
UVEX Ski Helmets Recalled due to Head Injury Hazard
post #1 of 4
8/5/11 at 5:14am
post #2 of 4
8/5/11 at 8:08am
post #3 of 4
8/5/11 at 8:41am
Yeah, but there are lot of heads out there that should be recalled....
- UVEX Ski Helmets Recalled due to Head Injury Hazard
Currently, there are 776 Active Users (86 Members and 690 Guests)
- › What are you drinking, right now? 4 minutes ago
- › Arcteryx Shell sizing? 15 minutes ago
- › The Dauphiné is over - Is it too early to talk Tour? 35 minutes ago
- › Colorado Dreamin' 38 minutes ago
- › Inside tipping and outside engagement. 50 minutes ago
- › Random ski purchases 56 minutes ago
- › New lifts / terrain for 2015-16 thread... 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › Ski Goggles 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › Ski binding discussion - PRD12 vs Attack 13 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › 2014-2015 Pacific Northwest Weather Discussion thread 2 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › Mammoth Mountain, Eastern Sierra, CA
- › First Decents- Part 3: Hotel Hill
- › Top 5 April Fool's Jokes in Skiing from...
- › First Decents: Part 2 - Cobb's Hill
- › 2015 Geezer Ski Bum Tour – EpicSki #5
- › Ski Tests, Indie Ski Brands, and...
- › 2015 Geezer Ski Bum Tour – EpicSki #4
- › Sneak Peek: A Review of the New 2016 Nordica...
- › Tip Tapping Drill
- › 2015 Geezer Ski Bum Tour – EpicSki #3