Holding out for STH driver bindings, 12, 14, 16, whatever. I'll buy new brakes if I need to, I don't want to bend. If they come in I'll pick up a pair of demo bindings, too. Thanks.
- item2011 Kästle MX98 Skitagged by System, 9/4/11
- item2012 Kastle FX84 Skitagged by System, 9/4/11
- item2012 Kastle MX88 Skitagged by System, 9/4/11
- item2012 Rossignol S3 Skitagged by System, 9/4/11
- item2012 Rossignol S7 Skitagged by System, 9/4/11
- itemLook Pivot 14 Ski Bindingtagged by System, 9/4/11
- itemMarker Jester Ski Bindingtagged by System, 9/4/11
Related Forum Threads
- Justification for buying Kastle? Last post on 10/24/13 at 5:21pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Blizzard of 2012 (Wishful Thinking) KASTLE New England Demo Tour Last post on 2/20/12 at 5:56pm in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- Rossi Experience 88 in powder? Last post on 12/17/11 at 9:50pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Found a good Kastle deal MX 108 and 98 Last post on 12/5/11 at 10:46pm in WTB and PSA for Gear
All Mountain 50/50
Last edited: 12/3/12
- 2011 Big Mountain Ski Reviews By DawgcatchingLast edited: 4/25/11
- 2011 Mid Fat Ski Reviews By DawgcatchingLast edited: 5/25/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Start Haus Consignment Sale Labor Day Weekend! - Page 3post #61 of 868/26/11 at 9:00am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 868/29/11 at 11:28amThread Starter
Kastle MX98 174 w/ Jester 499
Kastle RX70 184 w/ kti14 $499
Blizzard Answer 184 w/FKS14 $350 SOLD
Call shop 530-582-5781 today for info.
Edited by Philpug - 8/29/11 at 12:44pmpost #63 of 868/29/11 at 12:07pm
Thanks, but I have deferred to another Bear that is better located for and in more need of such an animal. I expect you have mail ;-) Still looking for the stoopid deal on a pair though. I'd get rid on something else if I find that steal deal..post #64 of 868/29/11 at 2:08pmpost #65 of 868/29/11 at 2:13pmThread Starterpost #66 of 868/31/11 at 1:00pmpost #67 of 869/3/11 at 1:03pm
188 Kastle MX88s, with Jesters, look like they might have been skied 3 days. $599. Score!
And picked up SL and GS for one son and Gotama Jrs for the other for $275 total, with bindings.post #68 of 869/3/11 at 10:14pmThread Starterpost #69 of 869/3/11 at 10:17pmThread StarterQuote:
Got you some more. Call me Monday.post #70 of 869/5/11 at 9:19ampost #71 of 869/5/11 at 9:35ampost #72 of 869/5/11 at 9:50ampost #73 of 869/5/11 at 10:57ampost #74 of 869/5/11 at 9:40pm
There weren't that I saw, but if you're still looking in December, I may be able to pass along a pair of 139 K2 Bad Seeds. Just a question of whether the 148 Gotama Jrs are too much ski for their current pilot.post #75 of 869/6/11 at 7:24amThread Starterpost #76 of 869/6/11 at 8:00ampost #77 of 869/6/11 at 11:30ampost #78 of 869/6/11 at 4:08pmpost #79 of 869/6/11 at 4:10pmpost #80 of 869/6/11 at 8:39pmpost #81 of 869/6/11 at 8:46pmThread Starterpost #82 of 869/7/11 at 1:09ampost #83 of 869/7/11 at 8:49ampost #84 of 869/9/11 at 8:43am
Those of us in the Bay Area who either missed Start Haus' swap or still have equipment to dump or pick up might want to try the Helm of Sun Valley (sic; San Mateo) swap over the second and third weekend of November. Sellers keep 80% of the sales price, and the other 20% goes to Special Olympics.post #85 of 861/2/12 at 7:45pmpost #86 of 861/2/12 at 7:55pmThread StarterQuote:
You do realize the sale was 4 months ago over one weekend, right?
Either way, welcome to Epic and maybe we can find another ski that you would like?
- Start Haus Consignment Sale Labor Day Weekend!
- 2011 Big Mountain Ski Reviews By Dawgcatching
- › Best Budget Skiing in North America? 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › Another What ski/size question, with a twist... 2 hours, 52 minutes ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 3 hours, 32 minutes ago
- › Help me analyse some of my turns? 3 hours, 47 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 4 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › FS - barely used Icelantic, Line, Elan, Salomon & Surface skis -... 4 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › Ski Instructor Demo: Short video of TDK skiing in St Anton 4 hours, 52 minutes ago
- › Rate my workout! 5 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › New Instructional Video: JF Beaulieu, Andreas Spittle & Nadine... 5 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › Ski Powder Highway 6 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer