Holding out for STH driver bindings, 12, 14, 16, whatever. I'll buy new brakes if I need to, I don't want to bend. If they come in I'll pick up a pair of demo bindings, too. Thanks.
- item2011 Kästle MX98 Skitagged by System, 9/4/11
- item2012 Kastle FX84 Skitagged by System, 9/4/11
- item2012 Kastle MX88 Skitagged by System, 9/4/11
- item2012 Rossignol S3 Skitagged by System, 9/4/11
- item2012 Rossignol S7 Skitagged by System, 9/4/11
- itemLook Pivot 14 Ski Bindingtagged by System, 9/4/11
- itemMarker Jester Ski Bindingtagged by System, 9/4/11
Related Forum Threads
- Justification for buying Kastle? Last post on 10/24/13 at 5:21pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Blizzard of 2012 (Wishful Thinking) KASTLE New England Demo Tour Last post on 2/20/12 at 5:56pm in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- Rossi Experience 88 in powder? Last post on 12/17/11 at 9:50pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Found a good Kastle deal MX 108 and 98 Last post on 12/5/11 at 10:46pm in WTB and PSA for Gear
All Mountain 50/50
Last edited: 12/3/12
- 2011 Big Mountain Ski Reviews By DawgcatchingLast edited: 4/25/11
- 2011 Mid Fat Ski Reviews By DawgcatchingLast edited: 5/25/11
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
Start Haus Consignment Sale Labor Day Weekend! - Page 3post #61 of 868/26/11 at 9:00am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 868/29/11 at 11:28amThread Starter
Kastle MX98 174 w/ Jester 499
Kastle RX70 184 w/ kti14 $499
Blizzard Answer 184 w/FKS14 $350 SOLD
Call shop 530-582-5781 today for info.
Edited by Philpug - 8/29/11 at 12:44pmpost #63 of 868/29/11 at 12:07pm
Thanks, but I have deferred to another Bear that is better located for and in more need of such an animal. I expect you have mail ;-) Still looking for the stoopid deal on a pair though. I'd get rid on something else if I find that steal deal..post #64 of 868/29/11 at 2:08pmpost #65 of 868/29/11 at 2:13pmThread Starterpost #66 of 868/31/11 at 1:00pmpost #67 of 869/3/11 at 1:03pm
188 Kastle MX88s, with Jesters, look like they might have been skied 3 days. $599. Score!
And picked up SL and GS for one son and Gotama Jrs for the other for $275 total, with bindings.post #68 of 869/3/11 at 10:14pmThread Starterpost #69 of 869/3/11 at 10:17pmThread StarterQuote:
Got you some more. Call me Monday.post #70 of 869/5/11 at 9:19ampost #71 of 869/5/11 at 9:35ampost #72 of 869/5/11 at 9:50ampost #73 of 869/5/11 at 10:57ampost #74 of 869/5/11 at 9:40pm
There weren't that I saw, but if you're still looking in December, I may be able to pass along a pair of 139 K2 Bad Seeds. Just a question of whether the 148 Gotama Jrs are too much ski for their current pilot.post #75 of 869/6/11 at 7:24amThread Starterpost #76 of 869/6/11 at 8:00ampost #77 of 869/6/11 at 11:30ampost #78 of 869/6/11 at 4:08pmpost #79 of 869/6/11 at 4:10pmpost #80 of 869/6/11 at 8:39pmpost #81 of 869/6/11 at 8:46pmThread Starterpost #82 of 869/7/11 at 1:09ampost #83 of 869/7/11 at 8:49ampost #84 of 869/9/11 at 8:43am
Those of us in the Bay Area who either missed Start Haus' swap or still have equipment to dump or pick up might want to try the Helm of Sun Valley (sic; San Mateo) swap over the second and third weekend of November. Sellers keep 80% of the sales price, and the other 20% goes to Special Olympics.post #85 of 861/2/12 at 7:45pmpost #86 of 861/2/12 at 7:55pmThread StarterQuote:
You do realize the sale was 4 months ago over one weekend, right?
Either way, welcome to Epic and maybe we can find another ski that you would like?
- Start Haus Consignment Sale Labor Day Weekend!
- 2011 Big Mountain Ski Reviews By Dawgcatching
- › MA my bump skiing 7 minutes ago
- › Inside leg issue and other concerns. 7 minutes ago
- › Bump turn on flats 9 minutes ago
- › Bad idea to practice on 27m skis before a 30m race? 15 minutes ago
- › Anyone still ski and love vintage equipment? 21 minutes ago
- › Waxing tips and removing rust from leaving in roof box too wet? 39 minutes ago
- › Quadriceps Tendon Rupture, Repair and Rehab 1 hour, 53 minutes ago
- › Custom built skis? 2 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › March 2017 Image of the Month Contest 2 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › Great older skis 2 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview