- itemBudFits Earbuds Holderstagged by System, 7/13/11
- topicEpicski Conteststagged by System, 7/13/11
- itemInnovelis CordShrink_FClear01 Cord Shrink Cable Management for iPod Nano 6G - Cleartagged by System, 7/13/11
- itemTotal Skiingtagged by System, 7/13/11
Related Forum Threads
- Epic Kinetics Contest for Books from Human Kinetics Last post on 11/9/11 at 4:34pm in EpicSki Auctions and Online Special Events
- Angulation, My package never arrived. Last post on 5/27/14 at 7:31am in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- Enter the Opedix "Show Us Your Tights" Contest HERE!!! Last post on 2/12/13 at 4:53pm in EpicSki Auctions and Online Special Events
- race coach lesson palns? Last post on 1/1/13 at 8:16am in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- Enter the Sierra Trading Post MY FAVORITE GEAR Contest Here!!! Last post on 12/19/12 at 4:46am in EpicSki Auctions and Online Special Events
Portillo: Open Your Mind to the Full Chilean Mountain Experience
Last edited: 5/4/13
- Epicski Contest Official RulesLast edited: 4/28/11
I started skiing in the east over 50 years ago. I did not get to Sugarbush until last year. Wish I had gone there a lot sooner!! I was there midweek and avoided the crowds but you also may not have...
Tester Info Username: Trekchick Age: 48 Height/Weight: 5'6" 135 lbs Ski Days/Season: 80 Years Skiing: 30 Aggressiveness:Finesse skier with a sense of adventure Current Boots: Tecnica Inferno 110...
Stayed at Grand Summit Sunday to Friday. Great hotel. People will enjoy it's comforts. North was nice but 50% closed, so I was disappointed. Lots of intermediate terrain but it was icy, poor...
Skiing here is really extreme; it has "extremely" good terrain if your an expert or beginner (not so much for intermediates), but the mountain experience can be "extremely" bad many days. I've been...
I'm not the type to write reviews, specially negative ones. But in this case I just have to put in my two cents. I put off skiing hunter on the weekend for the end of season, since I knew the...
- Epicski Contest Official Rules
Enter EpicSki's Total Skiing Contest HERE! - Page 2
post #31 of 35
7/23/11 at 11:44am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #32 of 35
7/23/11 at 3:40pm
post #33 of 35
8/11/11 at 12:17pm
post #34 of 35
8/11/11 at 2:16pm
- Enter EpicSki's Total Skiing Contest HERE!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 1646 Active Users (233 Members and 1413 Guests)
- › Seeking a lightweight (lighter) ski, cheapest best option to go... 2 minutes ago
- › Acrophobia - Keeping Me at Good. I Want Great. 7 minutes ago
- › Would Better Wages = Better Ski Instruction? Telluride Ski Patrol... 9 minutes ago
- › Spring skiing attire for kids? 10 minutes ago
- › Need some race ski sizing advice 11 minutes ago
- › Pole Plant: Necessity or Crutch? 12 minutes ago
- › Pine Beetle Devastation in CO 14 minutes ago
- › Where does the snow live at Steamboat? 18 minutes ago
- › Jay Peak, Most snow in North America 21 minutes ago
- › Nordica Fire Arrow 84 176 29 minutes ago
- › Sugarbush by bosrocker51
- › Apex ML 2 Ski Boot by Trekchick
- › Mount Snow by proudpapa
- › Squaw Valley USA by SquawBrat
- › Hunter Mountain by Damavand
- › Daleboot VFF Pro by Crokey
- › Jack Frost Mountain by xjjon
- › 2016 Nordica Enforcer by givethepigeye
- › Big Powderhorn Mountain by Shenanigans2800
- › Whitetail by GreyPilgrim
- › Ski Tests, Indie Ski Brands, and...
- › 2015 Geezer Ski Bum Tour – EpicSki #4
- › Sneak Peek: A Review of the New 2016 Nordica...
- › Tip Tapping Drill
- › 2015 Geezer Ski Bum Tour – EpicSki #3
- › The 2015 Nordica NRGY 100 is the SUV of Skiing
- › 2015 Geezer Ski Bum Tour – EpicSki #2
- › First Decents- Part 1: Sniffin' Out the...
- › 2015 Geezer Ski Bum Tour – EpicSki #1
- › Cat-Skiing with Valhalla Powdercats, Nelson, BC.