- itemBudFits Earbuds Holderstagged by System, 7/13/11
- topicEpicski Conteststagged by System, 7/13/11
- itemInnovelis CordShrink_FClear01 Cord Shrink Cable Management for iPod Nano 6G - Cleartagged by System, 7/13/11
- itemTotal Skiingtagged by System, 7/13/11
Related Forum Threads
- Epic Kinetics Contest for Books from Human Kinetics Last post on 11/9/11 at 4:34pm in EpicSki Auctions and Online Special Events
- Angulation, My package never arrived. Last post on 5/27/14 at 7:31am in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- Enter the Opedix "Show Us Your Tights" Contest HERE!!! Last post on 2/12/13 at 4:53pm in EpicSki Auctions and Online Special Events
- race coach lesson palns? Last post on 1/1/13 at 8:16am in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- Enter the Sierra Trading Post MY FAVORITE GEAR Contest Here!!! Last post on 12/19/12 at 4:46am in EpicSki Auctions and Online Special Events
Portillo: Open Your Mind to the Full Chilean Mountain Experience
Last edited: 5/4/13
- Epicski Contest Official RulesLast edited: 4/28/11
Of course, weather accounts for a tremendous amount of one's ski experience, and my trip to China Peak followed a tremendous storm in which they got more snow than anywhere else in California, so...
Mountain High faces daunting challenges: three small areas with a few miles between them; low elevation; unreliable snowfall; a very small town at the base. But what they do within those...
Snow Summit in nice conditions is a fantastic area: fun and varied terrain (although nothing to challenge an expert), and beautiful scenery under the SoCal sun. The grooming is great. They stay...
I had bad luck with the snow, but still very much enjoyed my time at Heavenly. Access from Stateline and South Lake Tahoe couldn't be easier. The Stateline casinos are fun, and the views are...
My difficulties started in getting to Sierra-at-Tahoe: the highway from Sacramento was clear, but the snow was falling and traffic was absolutely crawling once we turned off on the access road to...
- Epicski Contest Official Rules
Enter EpicSki's Total Skiing Contest HERE! - Page 2
post #31 of 35
7/23/11 at 11:44am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #32 of 35
7/23/11 at 3:40pm
post #33 of 35
8/11/11 at 12:17pm
post #34 of 35
8/11/11 at 2:16pm
- Enter EpicSki's Total Skiing Contest HERE!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 1089 Active Users (114 Members and 975 Guests)
- › Snow Predictions for Seattle-area skiing 9 minutes ago
- › Full-Face Helmets: Safe? 10 minutes ago
- › Quadriceps Tendon Rupture, Repair and Rehab 20 minutes ago
- › Taos, New Mexico 23 minutes ago
- › "PSIA style" 29 minutes ago
- › Looking for input on relocation to ski town [family with young kids] 47 minutes ago
- › SoCal SAD 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › Best Weekend Trip Mountain on East Coast? 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › Car Roof Box vs. roof rack vs. ski inside the car 1 hour, 35 minutes ago
- › Dynastar Outland 87 / Rossi Experience 88 / Head Rev 85 Pro? (could... 2 hours, 58 minutes ago
- › China Peak Sierra Summit by New2Utah
- › Mountain High Resort by New2Utah
- › Snow Summit by New2Utah
- › Heavenly by New2Utah
- › Sierra-at-Tahoe Ski Resort by New2Utah
- › Kneebinding Knee Friendly Binding by GoodSki
- › 2015 Tecnica Cochise Pro 130 by JayT
- › Massif du Sud by pouetance
- › Thredbo Ski Resort by sinbad7
- › 2015 Blizzard Regulator Skis by douismaximus
- › Hunter Mountain, NY - A Pictorial
- › Snowmass, CO - A Pictorial
- › Sugarloaf, ME - A Pictorial
- › Aspen Mountain, CO - A Pictorial
- › About Those German Trail Names at Taos
- › EpicSki Instructor And Coach Listing - New York
- › SUN PEAKS RESORT unofficial guide
- › Unofficial Guide to Castle Mountain Resort
- › Our Final Analysis: 5 Conclusions From Our...
- › Your Life as a Skier: Our Community Ski Area...