- itemBudFits Earbuds Holderstagged by System, 7/13/11
- topicEpicski Conteststagged by System, 7/13/11
- itemInnovelis CordShrink_FClear01 Cord Shrink Cable Management for iPod Nano 6G - Cleartagged by System, 7/13/11
- itemTotal Skiingtagged by System, 7/13/11
Related Forum Threads
- Epic Kinetics Contest for Books from Human Kinetics Last post on 11/9/11 at 4:34pm in EpicSki Auctions and Online Special Events
- Angulation, My package never arrived. Last post on 5/27/14 at 7:31am in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- Enter the Opedix "Show Us Your Tights" Contest HERE!!! Last post on 2/12/13 at 4:53pm in EpicSki Auctions and Online Special Events
- race coach lesson palns? Last post on 1/1/13 at 8:16am in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- Enter the Sierra Trading Post MY FAVORITE GEAR Contest Here!!! Last post on 12/19/12 at 4:46am in EpicSki Auctions and Online Special Events
Portillo: Open Your Mind to the Full Chilean Mountain Experience
Last edited: 5/4/13
- Epicski Contest Official RulesLast edited: 4/28/11
Read www.worldskitest.com. This extremely organized testing format concluded that the Amphibio Fusion 78 (non-Ti) was #1 in their all-around category. After a month of ownership, 10+ skiing days...
We live about 35 minutes from this mountain and for what it is it's really great. Don't expect very challenging terrain or long runs, but if you just want to get outside on the snow for the day...
Product: 2014 Blizzard Samba Length/size Tested: 166 cm Conditions: Varied-wet spring snow, ungroomed, groomed, icy, typical mid SE conditions Runs taken: everything from slow greens...
I skied a lot in Stratton when I lived in Troy, NY. It is a nice sized single mountain that offers fast runs. Lots of top to bottom runs, most of them are either blue or black but most blacks in...
Skied a bunch of demos including bonafide, hell and backs, etc. before deciding on the mantra. Live east coast small mountain ice/crud but get a few weeks a year out west. Haven't looked back once....
- Epicski Contest Official Rules
Enter EpicSki's Total Skiing Contest HERE! - Page 2
post #31 of 35
7/23/11 at 11:44am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #32 of 35
7/23/11 at 3:40pm
post #33 of 35
8/11/11 at 12:17pm
post #34 of 35
8/11/11 at 2:16pm
- Enter EpicSki's Total Skiing Contest HERE!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2246 Active Users (199 Members and 2047 Guests)
- › Grappling with the Glades 7 minutes ago
- › If you had to choose only one drill, what would it be? 12 minutes ago
- › ECers- Magic Mountain!! Have you been? Planning on going?? 15 minutes ago
- › Torn calf muscle 16 minutes ago
- › 2015 SIA From Denver: Reports from the floor 28 minutes ago
- › Preview/Review: 2016 Nordica Enforcer, It's Back! 29 minutes ago
- › Damp 'narrower' all mountain ski? Demo list? 31 minutes ago
- › 2014-2015 New Mexico/Arizona Weather Discussion 35 minutes ago
- › Heading to Powder Mountain for the next 6 weeks...... 41 minutes ago
- › Frat boys trash two different ski resorts over the weekend 42 minutes ago
- › 2013 Elan Amphibio WaveFlex 78 Fusion by GoreD
- › Mount Peter by PearlRiverDad
- › 2015 Blizzard Samba Skis by Jersey Fresh
- › Stratton Mountain by Partizan Turks
- › 2013 Volkl Mantra by powder8s
- › Whiteface/Lake Placid by Partizan Turks
- › Gore Mountain by Partizan Turks
- › Bristol Mountain by Partizan Turks
- › Alta by Rickz
- › Giro Field Women's Goggles by Trekchick
- › 2015 Geezer Ski Bum Tour – EpicSki #1
- › Cat-Skiing with Valhalla Powdercats, Nelson, BC.
- › Cat-Skiing with Big Red Cats, British...
- › The 2015 Volkl Mantra: Your New All Mountain...
- › Gudauri season opening 12.20.2014.
- › Loveland, CO - A Pictorial
- › Whiteface Mountain, NY - A Pictorial
- › Aspen Highlands, CO - A Pictorial
- › Steamboat Springs
- › Hunter Mountain, NY - A Pictorial