- itemBudFits Earbuds Holderstagged by System, 7/13/11
- topicEpicski Conteststagged by System, 7/13/11
- itemInnovelis CordShrink_FClear01 Cord Shrink Cable Management for iPod Nano 6G - Cleartagged by System, 7/13/11
- itemTotal Skiingtagged by System, 7/13/11
Related Forum Threads
- Epic Kinetics Contest for Books from Human Kinetics Last post on 11/9/11 at 4:34pm in EpicSki Auctions and Online Special Events
- Angulation, My package never arrived. Last post on 5/27/14 at 7:31am in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- Enter the Opedix "Show Us Your Tights" Contest HERE!!! Last post on 2/12/13 at 4:53pm in EpicSki Auctions and Online Special Events
- race coach lesson palns? Last post on 1/1/13 at 8:16am in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- Enter the Sierra Trading Post MY FAVORITE GEAR Contest Here!!! Last post on 12/19/12 at 4:46am in EpicSki Auctions and Online Special Events
Portillo: Open Your Mind to the Full Chilean Mountain Experience
Last edited: 5/4/13
- Epicski Contest Official RulesLast edited: 4/28/11
I have called Stowe my home mountain for 5 years. When I moved to northern Vermont, I had my pick of mountains to work at since I had extensive experience as an instructor. I chose Stowe because I...
Skied here for 3 days during a Canadian Rockies trip. Unfortunately it was in March of 2015 which was the warmest winter the area had seen in 50 years! Lots of bare areas at the bottom but plenty...
I usually try to get there early - good snow quality and less crowded, spend most of the time on the backside of the mountain. Terrain more varied and advanced with some bumps to enjoy. One of...
I went to Sun Peaks occasionally between 1999-2001 as a temporary resident. I returned in March 2015 as a visitor. (Please bear in mind that 2014-15 was probably the worst snow year in ages.) A lot...
First impression: The first impression was the strong edge grip. Please note that I put a 1 degree bevel on the base and a 3 degree bevel on the sides. I normally ski a 1 and 2 but the factory...
- Epicski Contest Official Rules
Enter EpicSki's Total Skiing Contest HERE! - Page 2
post #31 of 35
7/23/11 at 11:44am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #32 of 35
7/23/11 at 3:40pm
post #33 of 35
8/11/11 at 12:17pm
post #34 of 35
8/11/11 at 2:16pm
- Enter EpicSki's Total Skiing Contest HERE!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 1140 Active Users (136 Members and 1004 Guests)
- › Need some advice on a recent buy I did on eBay! 8 minutes ago
- › Little help for begginer powder skier 45 minutes ago
- › I love mashed potatoes on nearly flat slopes 46 minutes ago
- › Finding a new home mountain near Salt Lake (intermediate trip reports) 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › Lateral Separation 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › 2014-2015 Pacific Northwest Weather Discussion thread 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › Blizzard Firearrow 84 EDT? 1 hour, 23 minutes ago
- › "US Ski Team Celebrates New Level of Cooperation" (with PSIA) 1 hour, 34 minutes ago
- › Understanding natural tip lead 1 hour, 36 minutes ago
- › AMERICA’S 10 MOST-POLLUTING MOUNTAIN TOWNS according to TGR 1 hour, 38 minutes ago
- › Stowe by freeski919
- › Fernie Alpine Resort by ExWanabe
- › Liberty Mountain by GeeWhiz
- › Sun Peaks by jhkc
- › 2015 Blizzard Brahma Skis by choucas
- › 2015 Rossignol Experience 100 by Pierre
- › Stratton Mountain by IndyDog
- › Okemo Mountain by Partizan Turks
- › Outdoor Research Filament Down Pullover by qcanoe
- › Sugarbush by bosrocker51
- › First Decents- Part 3: Hotel Hill
- › Top 5 April Fool's Jokes in Skiing from...
- › First Decents: Part 2 - Cobb's Hill
- › 2015 Geezer Ski Bum Tour – EpicSki #5
- › Ski Tests, Indie Ski Brands, and...
- › 2015 Geezer Ski Bum Tour – EpicSki #4
- › Sneak Peek: A Review of the New 2016 Nordica...
- › Tip Tapping Drill
- › 2015 Geezer Ski Bum Tour – EpicSki #3
- › The 2015 Nordica NRGY 100 is the SUV of Skiing