- itemBudFits Earbuds Holderstagged by System, 7/13/11
- topicEpicski Conteststagged by System, 7/13/11
- itemInnovelis CordShrink_FClear01 Cord Shrink Cable Management for iPod Nano 6G - Cleartagged by System, 7/13/11
- itemTotal Skiingtagged by System, 7/13/11
Related Forum Threads
- Epic Kinetics Contest for Books from Human Kinetics Last post on 11/9/11 at 4:34pm in EpicSki Auctions and Online Special Events
- Angulation, My package never arrived. Last post on 5/27/14 at 7:31am in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- Enter the Opedix "Show Us Your Tights" Contest HERE!!! Last post on 2/12/13 at 4:53pm in EpicSki Auctions and Online Special Events
- race coach lesson palns? Last post on 1/1/13 at 8:16am in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- Enter the Sierra Trading Post MY FAVORITE GEAR Contest Here!!! Last post on 12/19/12 at 4:46am in EpicSki Auctions and Online Special Events
Portillo: Open Your Mind to the Full Chilean Mountain Experience
Last edited: 5/4/13
- Epicski Contest Official RulesLast edited: 4/28/11
As someone who frequently hikes to lines or stashes when resort skiing and also tours occasionally, I was a huge fan of the original Cochise Pro 130 as it enabled me to use one ski boot for all of...
It's always a lot of fun out there :-)
Thredbo is almost exactly five and a half hours from Sydney (certainly not seven) including a short stop for fuel. Mind you it depends where you start from in Sydney; could be more, could be less....
I demoed the 176cm when these were first introduced. I got to ride them on mostly hard packed and icy conditions in New Hampshire. And they were solid. Much like most Blizzard skis, it offers their...
Product: 2014 K2 Remedy 102 Length Tested: 169 CM Dimensions/Turn Radius: 133/102/127 - 16M @ 169cm Camber : Camber with Tip/Tail Rocker Binding: Salomon Sth2 Mount point: Suggested Boot...
- Epicski Contest Official Rules
Enter EpicSki's Total Skiing Contest HERE! - Page 2
post #31 of 35
7/23/11 at 11:44am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #32 of 35
7/23/11 at 3:40pm
post #33 of 35
8/11/11 at 12:17pm
post #34 of 35
8/11/11 at 2:16pm
- Enter EpicSki's Total Skiing Contest HERE!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 1599 Active Users (153 Members and 1446 Guests)
- › Anyone Using the Wintersteiger Discman Ceramic Edge Finisher? 5 minutes ago
- › Best & Worst ski area cafeteria food 8 minutes ago
- › SKI magazine. In August??? 13 minutes ago
- › NE Ski replacement for 15yr old skis 22 minutes ago
- › Stowe vs MRG vs Jay peak for strong intermediate/advanced family... 23 minutes ago
- › Suggestions for DIRTBAG CHEAP trip? 27 minutes ago
- › Best $$ to learning ratio 36 minutes ago
- › Selling my Ibis Mojo SL Carbon.....in case anyone is interested 46 minutes ago
- › What colour of ski pants for this? 58 minutes ago
- › Banff - When Do They Get Snow? 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › 2015 Tecnica Cochise Pro 130 by JayT
- › Massif du Sud by pouetance
- › Thredbo Ski Resort by sinbad7
- › 2015 Blizzard Regulator Skis by douismaximus
- › 2014 K2 Remedy 102 Women Ski by Trekchick
- › The Little Rippers by rskornak
- › 2013 Salomon X Max 130 by Speeder
- › Deer Valley Resort by peter60521
- › 2015 Descente Kensie Jacket by Trekchick
- › 2015 Descente Cora Jacket by Trekchick
- › Sugarloaf, ME - A Pictorial
- › Aspen Mountain, CO - A Pictorial
- › About Those German Trail Names at Taos
- › EpicSki Instructor And Coach Listing - New York
- › SUN PEAKS RESORT unofficial guide
- › Unofficial Guide to Castle Mountain Resort
- › Our Final Analysis: 5 Conclusions From Our...
- › Your Life as a Skier: Our Community Ski Area...
- › Professional Ski Instructors: Mixing Fun With...
- › Ways To Stay Ski Fit