I have a pair of Line Sir Francis Bacon Size 182 skis, in brand new condition for sale. Brand New Condition? Less than 8 total hours touching snow. I just pulled them out and not find a scratch anywhere on bottoms or tops. (6-24-11) Super Fun, easy to ski pow ski (rockered design makes them a breeze to ski) that does just fine on the groomers and strangely enough really well on slush/spring conditions as well. 2011 Salomon Zx12 Ti bindings Mounted to a 324mm, 10.5 boot at center and one cm behind center, so technically there are two sets of holes. Total time on skis=less than 8 hours total. I would prefer to keep my keep the bindings, as they are brand new as well, however I have not taken them off yet, so if you want the brand new 2011 bindings left on, make it $285 for the whole package, plus $10 for shipping - skis and bindings, brand new stuff, 2011 and they are yours. :)
2011 model. no damage anywhere. No damage on bottoms or tops and were just waxed.Pay Pal - I will ship right away.
(reason for selling...very playfull ski as most will convey, however I am sticking with my watea's for next year)
Skis Only $175, plus $10 for shipping UPS ground to lower 48 states. Skis and Bindings $285, plus $10 UPS ground shipping.
I know its the end of the year, but this is fine package my friends. :) Cheers. PM me if interested. Thanks. Below is the basic tech related info on them
Sir Francis Bacon Skis 2011: The Line Skis Sir Francis Bacon Ski is Eric’s personal quiver of one. Plenty of width for the pow, tons of stability at speed, and the agility needed to use the entire mountain as his personal terrain park. The Line Sir Francis Bacon has been updated for 2011 with a rockered tip and tail and camber underfoot for increased float in the pow and stability on the hardpack.
- Core and Flex Pattern:Symmetric flex and the Aspen Macroblock core make these skis durable and responsive.
- Construction:Sidewall construction combines with a fatty sintered base and edge with Line’s new Thin tip that is 50g lighter per ski in the tips to reduce swing weight.
- Shape:The Line Skis Sir Francis Bacon Ski has an early rise tip and tail 27.5cm x 15mm and an early taper tip and tail. This means the tip effortlessly rises out of powder and stays on the top while reducing tail drag and hooking in pow. The G Cut Geometry is a 5 radius sidecut with the tightest in the tail that creates powerful turn exits and less unwanted tip hooking.
- Binding Compatibility:Requires a wide brake binding with a brake width between 115mm and 120mm
- Tip Width (mm):142
- Waist Width (mm):115
- Tail Width (mm):139
- Ability Level:Advanced - Expert
- Core Material:Maple Macroblock
- Rocker Type:Rocker/Camber/Rocker
- Tail Type:Partial Twin Tip
- Turning Radius:18m @ 182cm
- Warranty:1 Year
- Weight:1 Ski – 1787g (162), 2000g (172), 2268g (182)