I don't like the idea of anything that shoots balls.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The 2015 EpicSki Gathering at Jackson Hole Last post on 3/21/15 at 3:31pm in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- Jackson Hole Opens This Saturday - 11-26-2011 Last post on 11/26/11 at 3:04am in General Skiing Discussion
- Teton Pass, Jackson Hole, 11-13-2011. Let Winter Begin! Last post on 11/18/11 at 1:43pm in Trip Reports
- And thus begins Bob Peters 2012 ski season Last post on 10/9/11 at 7:41pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Skiing at Jackson Hole - 9/5/2011 Last post on 9/20/11 at 3:28am in Trip Reports
Back Home in the Jackson Backcountry
Last edited: 9/12/16
- Jackson Hole Guide To Skiing Jackson Hole Mountain ResortLast edited: 10/25/11
- Powder 8 Tracks In Cody BowlLast edited: 9/12/16
- 2016/17 Multi-Pass OptionsLast edited: 10/17/16
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort - An Unofficial Guide to Skiing...Last edited: 10/8/13
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Corbet's Couloir, anyone??? - Page 2post #31 of 396/3/11 at 6:40am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 396/3/11 at 7:29ampost #33 of 3910/16/11 at 11:03amQuote:Originally Posted by Bob Peters
Take a look at this photo I took from the Jackson Hole tram yesterday morning. That is Corbet's Couloir as of May 30, 2011.
There's nothing in the photo to provide any scale, but that cornice is humongous. The rock wall in the center of the photos is probably fifteen feet high at least. I have no idea how big that drop would be right now.
I'm pretty sure I've never seen it that big in 40+ years of skiing here.
My sister took a cross country road trip in early September and got this shot of Corbet's when they visited JH. Not really skiable at the moment.post #34 of 3910/16/11 at 12:03pmpost #35 of 3910/16/11 at 12:10pmpost #36 of 3910/16/11 at 7:42pmpost #37 of 3910/16/11 at 9:30pmpost #38 of 3910/16/11 at 9:58pm
There are some more summer Corbets pictures at this guy's site:
He has photos from 2009, and there are snow patches that look just like the one's in Trek's sister's pic.
- Corbet's Couloir, anyone???
- Jackson Hole Guide To Skiing Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- › First time buying skis - need suggestions please [mother skiing... 1 minute ago
- › Another What ski/size question, with a twist... 7 minutes ago
- › North American snow watch 2016- snow reports needed! 18 minutes ago
- › Question about shuttle bus from Banff to ski areas 23 minutes ago
- › Quick Bonafide size question? 41 minutes ago
- › Replacements for Nordica El Capo's 1 hour, 40 minutes ago
- › Instructor recommendation for Stratton 1 hour, 44 minutes ago
- › need help finding a racesuit 2 hours, 14 minutes ago
- › FS - barely used Icelantic, Line, Elan, Salomon & Surface skis -... 2 hours, 24 minutes ago
- › East Coast: Snowshoe $99 Early Season Pass on Sale 2 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer