God, this thread cracks me up. I have no idea what some of the participants are arguing that we should do.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicBob Barnestagged by System, 5/26/11
- brandEpicSkiAcademytagged by System, 5/24/11
- topicPhotography And Videographytagged by System, 5/26/11
- topicSki Conditions Heavy Crudtagged by System, 5/26/11
- topicSki Instructiontagged by System, 5/26/11
- topicSnow Conditions Chopped Powdertagged by System, 5/26/11
Related Forum Threads
- CRUDOLOGY--revisited! Last post on 4/8/16 at 7:50pm in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- A safe stopping place? Last post on 2/10/11 at 1:00pm in General Skiing Discussion
- October 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on Today at 5:25 pm in General Skiing Discussion
- September 2016 Image of the Month Thread Last post on 9/30/16 at 1:59pm in General Skiing Discussion
- August 2016 Image of the Month Thread Last post on 8/31/16 at 8:08pm in General Skiing Discussion
Crudology By Bob Barnes
Last edited: 4/25/12
- Absorption in MogulsLast edited: 9/20/12
- Epicski Academy Stowe 2010 Trip Report By Bob BarnesLast edited: 1/14/13
- Wedge TurnsLast edited: 4/25/11
- Effects Of Rotary Movements On The A FrameLast edited: 4/20/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Crudology - Page 7post #181 of 1835/31/11 at 3:49ampost #182 of 1835/31/11 at 4:48amQuote:
TDK6 started out argueing 'for traversing"
I basically said "you should never traverse,unless you need to go somewhere or get around something"
TDK6 has now changed his post on this page, with out ever saying why he said what he said in the first place.post #183 of 1835/31/11 at 5:11amThread Starter
With regrets, this thread has been locked, for reasons that are obvious to anyone who has read the last several pages of it. To those responsible--you know who you are--please learn the difference between making and arguing a point--which produces vibrant, productive discussion--and ad hominem argument and trying to discredit a person. Essentially, whenever you say ANYTHING about another person, you are already treading close to this line.
There have been a few good points made here, and even some of the contentious topics that have come up are well worth discussing. But not in this fashion. My apologies to those who have been trying to carry on these discussions in good faith.
PS--Please do not hound the moderators on this. It was not their decision. It was mine alone.
This thread is locked
- Absorption in Moguls
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 4 minutes ago
- › Quick Bonafide size question? 11 minutes ago
- › Australia / New Zealand 2016 25 minutes ago
- › First time buying skis - need suggestions please 27 minutes ago
- › October 2016 Image of the Month Contest 56 minutes ago
- › Big Sky 2016-2017 59 minutes ago
- › Best Budget Skiing in North America? 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 1 hour, 17 minutes ago
- › Kids boot sizing 1 hour, 20 minutes ago
- › Race Boot Recommendations 1 hour, 21 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer