Yeah, even though I expounded heavily above, I can see where Phil is comin' from.
1. Teach ski (if you work on the mountain)
2. Every day ski (for those days off when you ski somewhere other than where you are employed)
3. Powder ski (for those deep days)
4. A/T ski (for those days when you wish to commune with Moms Nature and not some douchey tourista in the lift line)
5. 214+ cm OG planks for Gaper Fool's Day/Retro Day
6. Snowerblades (because Shane would approve)
7. Monoski (they're harder to ski than they look...trust me)
8. Tele set-up (because if you're truly core you should represent all aspects of the sport)
9. X-country set-up (see # 4 and #8)
So, any way you slice it, you're gonna have a quiver of at least 9, if you're a diehard.