Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- 1 week ski holiday in western Canada/US suggestions (not Whistler) ? Last post on 10/14/16 at 12:09pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Inbounds Photos Last post on 9/13/16 at 9:25pm in Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- Pick a mountain [for western Canada, coming from Australia] - the separate thread Last post on 8/29/16 at 3:30pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Advice: Low Altitude Trip in March [family trip, intermediate, first big mountain] Last post on 8/24/16 at 10:08pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Whistler in February vs. April for Blue Square Skiers Last post on 4/27/16 at 6:25pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
Whitefish Mountain Resort Unofficial Guide
Last edited: 11/3/15
- Hot Dog The Movie Background NotesLast edited: 8/1/12
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
- Hot Dog The Movie Background Notes
Post Your Ski Videos Here! - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Haven't post here in a while.
Some ski porn to kick off this upcoming season! POV faceshots and hardcore ski action. You're probably a gaper if this doesn't arouse you. Footage from last ski season from Revelstoke, BC to Vail, Colorado.
Our new episode of Salomon Freeski TV - Fjord: Norway
For generations explorers have traveled deep into the fjords of the Sunnmøre Alps in Western Norway. Greg Hill, Andreas Fransson, & Chris Rubens board a century old fishing vessel in search of their own adventure.
Here is how I ended 2013. First video is a little trek in the Idaho back-country the weekend before the New Year, and the second video is skiing at Jackson Hole on New Years Eve - with some footage of a side trip into Granite Hot Springs the day before.
A young friend with a couple of great albums out lets me use his songs on my videos. Here's Phil Ayoub's "The Bearded Lady". I bought a cheap chest mount for my GoPro2 on eBay and used it to shoot my ski and board runs at Mt. Dew race in December.
I was looking for something interesting to post for my first post and I found this thread. Not too exciting compared to some of the stuff but it was unusual to be skiing in November in Central PA. I shot this to try out my GoPro with some different mounts so I know which will be best when i get out to CO in February.
Moderator Note: Folks, just click the menu icon that looks like a film strip and paste the direct video URL, then click Submit. No need for HTML code or other embedding, it won't work.
With barely any snow in Tahoe, it was time to hit the road and meet my cousin Justin for some turns in Utah over an extended Super Bowl weekend. Needless to say we had a better time than the Broncos. Most of this footage is from the one real powder day at Solitude, but we also hiked our way to some left over stashes at Alta, Snowbird, and The Canyons - and benefited from some timely rope drops.
The movie is made with two gopro 3 cameras!
- Post Your Ski Videos Here!
- › March trip to Europe from NYC. Chamonix? St. Anton? Other 5 minutes ago
- › Boutique Vs Big Brands: Which do you prefer? 34 minutes ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 35 minutes ago
- › October 2016 Image of the Month Contest 37 minutes ago
- › Whistler 2017 Gathering- General Info, Questions and Advice Thread 46 minutes ago
- › New Instructional Video: JF Beaulieu, Andreas Spittle & Nadine... 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › Mt. Bachelor buiding new chairlift will open many more acres. 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › 2016/17 PNW thread: news, weather, anecdotes, history, gossip and... 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › Another What ski/size question, with a twist... 1 hour, 22 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 1 hour, 26 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer