Recent Images In This Thread
- itemArapahoe Basintagged by System, 5/28/11
Related Forum Threads
- Winter Park or Loveland Week Before Christmas? Last post on 8/30/16 at 8:03pm in General Skiing Discussion
- North American skiing after Memorial Day? Last post on 6/6/16 at 10:41am in General Skiing Discussion
- Banff or A-basin in Late April/Early May!! Last post on 5/3/16 at 3:11pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- 6 Day Trip to Breck - Worth Hitting A-Basin? Last post on 6/8/16 at 8:12pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Mother's Day at Arapahoe Basin 2016 Last post on 5/8/16 at 9:23pm in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/24/16
- Arapahoe Basin, CO - A PictorialLast edited: 1/5/16
- Colorado Spring Skiing: Don't Fear the AprilLast edited: 6/1/13
- In Praise of the Anti-ResortsLast edited: 5/28/13
Flumserberg is a nice day trip ski resort about an hour train ride from Zurich (or drive). I skied here as a midweek season pass holder for a couple of seasons. Midweek it has small lift lines,...
For any east coast skiers this is like Mad River Glen with wider slopes and big drops to jump off of along with skiing between the trees. Just an all out amazing ski area. Simple and great...
I really love this place, it doesn't have the crowds that the other places around Ottawa have, but this is a legit ski place and is one of those hidden gems that hardcore ski guys/gals love. They...
Good for high volumn, pronated feet, i.e: This is the anti-matter Lange XLR/Banshe/Comp but still very good for people with wider, flatter, lower arched feet who needed or wanted a stiffer boot....
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
A picture says a thousand words...post #1 of 125/21/11 at 8:27pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 125/21/11 at 8:35pmpost #3 of 125/21/11 at 8:43pmpost #4 of 125/22/11 at 6:52ampost #5 of 125/22/11 at 11:08ampost #6 of 125/22/11 at 12:02pmpost #7 of 125/23/11 at 11:46ampost #8 of 125/24/11 at 8:25pm
This thread should be moved to Ski Instruction and Coaching so it can be debated ad nauseum about the reach of your pole plant.
Congrats on a great photo and your making us live vicariously through you!post #9 of 125/25/11 at 2:57ampost #10 of 125/25/11 at 4:49ampost #11 of 125/25/11 at 4:34pmpost #12 of 125/25/11 at 10:53pmThread Starter
After choking on snow all day Saturday, I decided to come up for air on Sunday. Here's another one for the instructor's book. A nice chicken wing with some backseatish driving (once it warmed up, I didn't quite trust rocker to keep me up through the thick and creamy ACL snow).
And yes, I can throw down a wicked carve, too. With rockered fat skis, no less! The prior weekend. Spring corn is FUN!
Edited by Brian Lindahl - 5/25/11 at 11:20pm
- A picture says a thousand words...
- Arapahoe Basin, CO - A Pictorial
- › Nordica Enforcer 93 sizing question 4 minutes ago
- › if you were to have just one pair of skis...which ones and why? 6 minutes ago
- › Big Bear 2016-2017 9 minutes ago
- › Taos Ski Valley 2016-2017 Ski, Stoke, Weather 10 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 10 minutes ago
- › Any tyrolia Ambition skiers out there? 13 minutes ago
- › Colorado Dec 16-23.. Time to change plans ?? 19 minutes ago
- › Whistler sure...Off to a great opening. 22 minutes ago
- › How can I help her? 24 minutes ago
- › 2016 Super 7's 35 minutes ago
- › Flumserberg by willyofoz
- › Kirkwood Mountain Resort by Debbie Burke
- › Mont Sainte Marie by Charles J White
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by aarrkk
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › 2017 K2 iKonic 85 Ti Review
- › The Ins and Outs of Proper Layering
- › 2017 Smith ChromaPop - It's Basically...
- › EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Epic Ski Image of the Month Contest Terms and...
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues