short answer: no. longer answer: http://goo.gl/a3MMh
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Outside Magazine’s 2012 Ski Resort Rankings Last post on 11/7/12 at 7:44am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Who Is Still Skiing and Where? Last post on 11/2/14 at 6:30am in General Skiing Discussion
- California Skiing, March 17-25, 2016 Last post on 4/6/16 at 9:14am in Trip Reports
- Which other Mountain Collective resort after Mammoth? [Intermediate trip in late March] Last post on 12/20/15 at 10:27pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- 2014 / 15 Tahoe Weather, Discussion & Stoke Last post on 9/11/15 at 1:15pm in General Skiing Discussion
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: Yesterday
- Arapahoe Basin, CO - A PictorialLast edited: 1/5/16
- Mammoth Mountain, Eastern Sierra, CALast edited: 1/31/16
- Aspen Mountain, CO - A PictorialLast edited: 8/12/14
- Colorado Road Trip RecapLast edited: 8/29/15
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Who's open for Memorial Day Weekend? - Page 2post #31 of 385/29/11 at 5:46am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 385/29/11 at 4:24pmpost #33 of 385/29/11 at 6:12pm
Note: Kirkwood was open today, but isn't open on Monday. Haven't heard if they'll reopen for the 4th yet, and no one at the resort today had heard anything about a reopening.
That said, it was a phenomenal final day - ~10 inches of light, dry, fresh, that skied bottomless at the top of the Wall, and stayed pretty nice lower down until it got cut to pieces. I was on a tight schedule so I didn't stray too far from the lifts, but I saw a ton of people hiking over to Cornice (and beyond? I saw a few tracks in the Palisades on the way out), which looked ridiculously nice from a distance. So much fun.post #34 of 385/30/11 at 3:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by dookey67
Ah, Rio, you made the same (obvious and obviously common) mistake I made. This is NOT Red Lodge Mountain, but Red Lodge International Summer Ski and Board Camp: http://www.rlissc.com/
Mistake? Red Lodge International Summer Ski & Board is at Beartooth Pass Ski Area.post #35 of 385/30/11 at 4:08pm
A couple of pics from Kirkwood yesterday
Although it was busy, there was never more than a couple of minute wait. Good lightly tracked powder till 1 o'clock if you were willing to hike further & further out.
JFpost #36 of 385/30/11 at 4:12pmpost #37 of 386/1/11 at 6:52pm
- Who's open for Memorial Day Weekend?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Arapahoe Basin, CO - A Pictorial
- › Advice on building a quiver 14 minutes ago
- › "The only people who want to carve any more..." 3 hours, 52 minutes ago
- › Bode News 4 hours ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 4 hours ago
- › Race Boot Recommendations 4 hours, 11 minutes ago
- › AirBnB and VRBO Versus Ski Town Zoning Ordinances 5 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › Marker WC Piston Control Plate Mounting 5 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › How many sizes of skis will my child go through? 5 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › Cons and Pros. Atomic Vantage cti 90 vs Nordica Enforcer 93 6 hours, 37 minutes ago
- › FS: Jackets, Hats, Gloves, & Mittens 6 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer