short answer: no. longer answer: http://goo.gl/a3MMh
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Outside Magazine’s 2012 Ski Resort Rankings Last post on 11/7/12 at 7:44am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Who Is Still Skiing and Where? Last post on 11/2/14 at 6:30am in General Skiing Discussion
- 2016 / 17 Tahoe Weather, Discussion & Stoke Last post on Today at 8:02 am in General Skiing Discussion
- California Skiing, March 17-25, 2016 Last post on 4/6/16 at 9:14am in Trip Reports
- Which other Mountain Collective resort after Mammoth? [Intermediate trip in late March] Last post on 12/20/15 at 10:27pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/24/16
- Arapahoe Basin, CO - A PictorialLast edited: 1/5/16
- Mammoth Mountain, Eastern Sierra, CALast edited: 1/31/16
- Aspen Mountain, CO - A PictorialLast edited: 8/12/14
- Colorado Road Trip RecapLast edited: 8/29/15
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
Who's open for Memorial Day Weekend? - Page 2post #31 of 385/29/11 at 5:46am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 385/29/11 at 4:24pmpost #33 of 385/29/11 at 6:12pm
Note: Kirkwood was open today, but isn't open on Monday. Haven't heard if they'll reopen for the 4th yet, and no one at the resort today had heard anything about a reopening.
That said, it was a phenomenal final day - ~10 inches of light, dry, fresh, that skied bottomless at the top of the Wall, and stayed pretty nice lower down until it got cut to pieces. I was on a tight schedule so I didn't stray too far from the lifts, but I saw a ton of people hiking over to Cornice (and beyond? I saw a few tracks in the Palisades on the way out), which looked ridiculously nice from a distance. So much fun.post #34 of 385/30/11 at 3:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by dookey67
Ah, Rio, you made the same (obvious and obviously common) mistake I made. This is NOT Red Lodge Mountain, but Red Lodge International Summer Ski and Board Camp: http://www.rlissc.com/
Mistake? Red Lodge International Summer Ski & Board is at Beartooth Pass Ski Area.post #35 of 385/30/11 at 4:08pm
A couple of pics from Kirkwood yesterday
Although it was busy, there was never more than a couple of minute wait. Good lightly tracked powder till 1 o'clock if you were willing to hike further & further out.
JFpost #36 of 385/30/11 at 4:12pmpost #37 of 386/1/11 at 6:52pm
- Who's open for Memorial Day Weekend?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Arapahoe Basin, CO - A Pictorial
- › Great older skis 21 minutes ago
- › MA this intermediate(ish) senior skier 26 minutes ago
- › Bump turn on flats 31 minutes ago
- › Using the ankles to maintain balance and to increase your skills 36 minutes ago
- › MA my bump skiing 36 minutes ago
- › The 2017 Oregon Ski Safari : 60 years old. 50 years of skiing... 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › Anyone still ski and love vintage equipment? 1 hour, 30 minutes ago
- › Summit County 4/11-13 1 hour, 43 minutes ago
- › Review: Parlor Kingfisher 105 in medium and stiff flexes 2016-2017 1 hour, 45 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview