Adult: $359 Teen/Senior: $289 Child: $169
- Resort Access: Access to Heavenly and Northstar-at-Tahoe with limited restrictions. Sundays - Fridays only at Northstar-at-Tahoe.
- Blackout Dates Apply To Both Heavenly & Northstar: 11/25 - 11/26/2011, 12/26-12/31/2011, 1/14/2012 & 2/18-2/19/2012. ALL Saturdays restricted at Northstar.
- $50 pass holder tickets available for purchase during blackout dates at Heavenly and Northstar-at-Tahoe.
- Six (6) Ski-With-A-Friend (SWAF) varying discount tickets are automatically loaded onto your pass. Just take your guest to the ticket window and present your pass to receive the discount*
- Unlimited half price tickets available at Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge and Keystone resorts in Colorado.
Alpine Meadows/Homewood Filtered Season Pass:
Blackout dates Alpine Meadows: ... All Saturdays in January & February. (Doesn't look like there's any buddy pass deal)
As holders of the cheapest season passes
of Heavenly/Nstar pass can't ski 'free' at Northstar on Saturday (but can ski Saturdays)
for AM's Filtered $359 season pass can't ski Saturday and don't have buddy passes;
and holders Squaw's bronze $399 season pass can't ski 'free' on Saturday and have no Squaw buddy discount on Saturdays,
maybe we aim to ski Heavenly on the 2nd Saturday. Just a thought.
Oh, and these cheapest season passes won't be on sale much longer so if you're planning a longer stay in Tahoe, think about these passes. If I recall, the 'cheap' price climbs from around now and finally doubles by October. The early bird catches the worm