- categoryAlpine Skistagged by System, 4/26/11
Related Forum Threads
- What's the widest ski in your quiver? Last post on 6/8/13 at 10:54pm in General Skiing Discussion
- What's a good ski for exams? Last post on 4/8/13 at 12:44pm in General Skiing Discussion
- The East Coast Tree Ski Last post on 4/9/13 at 1:01pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Question re: Ski Sizing Last post on 2/21/13 at 5:00pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Demo Skis Tested as SIA, 2014 models, super quick reviews Last post on 1/2/14 at 8:38am in Member Gear Reviews
Five Key Questions When Buying New Skis
Last edited: 9/7/12
- How to Find the Best Deals on SkisLast edited: 3/20/13
- Do You Know The Environmental Impact Of Your SkisLast edited: 4/26/11
- Choosing A Ski LengthLast edited: 12/6/12
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Favorite Ski Brand?
Poll Results: Top Ski Brand?This is a multiple choice poll
120 Total Votespost #1 of 654/25/11 at 12:48amThread Starterpost #2 of 654/25/11 at 6:00ampost #3 of 654/25/11 at 7:08amThread Starterpost #4 of 654/25/11 at 12:38pmpost #5 of 654/26/11 at 12:06amThread Starterpost #6 of 654/26/11 at 6:24ampost #7 of 654/26/11 at 7:02ampost #8 of 654/26/11 at 7:04ampost #9 of 654/26/11 at 7:05ampost #10 of 654/26/11 at 7:07ampost #11 of 654/26/11 at 7:31ampost #12 of 654/26/11 at 8:03ampost #13 of 654/26/11 at 8:30ampost #14 of 654/26/11 at 9:56ampost #15 of 654/26/11 at 10:27amQuote:
3% of voters (4)Elan
0% of voters (1)Armada
12% of voters (15)Dynastar
3% of voters (4)Line
8% of voters (10)K2
5% of voters (7)Head
5% of voters (6)Rossignol
19% of voters (23)Volkl
5% of voters (7)Fischer
0% of voters (1)4FRNT
3% of voters (4)Salomon
0% of voters (1)Volant
0% of voters (1)Dynamic
3% of voters (4)Stockli
10% of voters (12)Blizzard
2% of voters (3)Volant
6% of voters (8)Kastle
1% of voters (2)Molnar
6% of voters (8)Other?
Praxispost #16 of 654/26/11 at 12:49pmpost #17 of 654/26/11 at 1:05pmpost #18 of 654/26/11 at 1:05pm
Honest to God, Phil--sometimes I think I'll never figure this place out. Good question!
For what it's worth, I don't think Molnar is the right answer. Did I win?
Bobpost #19 of 654/26/11 at 1:05pmpost #20 of 654/26/11 at 1:29pm
This thread is flawed because there are tons of unsupported biases. Often times based on something simple as a brand having a European lineage.
What the question should be is what is the best brand for your style, skill, average conditions, terrain, location, etc.
So pretty much a dumb thread/poll.post #21 of 654/26/11 at 2:23pmpost #22 of 654/26/11 at 2:42pmpost #23 of 654/26/11 at 5:39pm
my all time fav
Or the Yamaha' s that burst (best) into my life so many years ago. I would ski them any day, if I could find some replacement edge screws. ;-)
OK!, the "BEST" are Olins! There,, done!post #24 of 654/26/11 at 5:42pmpost #25 of 654/26/11 at 5:42pmpost #26 of 654/26/11 at 9:47pmpost #27 of 654/26/11 at 9:52pmpost #28 of 654/26/11 at 9:53pmpost #29 of 654/27/11 at 4:51am
- Favorite Ski Brand?
- How to Find the Best Deals on Skis
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 57 seconds ago
- › Cheap package holidays 4 minutes ago
- › "The only people who want to carve any more..." 4 minutes ago
- › What Should our FEET FEEL? 12 minutes ago
- › North American snow watch 2016- snow reports needed! 14 minutes ago
- › 2017 CRV with 1.5l turbo? 19 minutes ago
- › Beginner boots rent vs buying + ski/walk mode 28 minutes ago
- › Alberta/Eastern BC - 2016/17 32 minutes ago
- › Decision '17: Whistler or Alta/Bird? 47 minutes ago
- › Quadriceps Tendon Rupture, Repair and Rehab 49 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer