Right now I am using Windows Live Movie Maker, but it does not have a lot of features that I would like. Does anyone know of a free program that could use, I say free because I generally like to spend my money on better filming/skiing equipment. Thanks for any answers.
- topicPhotography And Videographytagged by System, 5/7/11
Related Forum Threads
- What Lens To Use on the Mountain? Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:01am in Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- Ski Porn Stoke 2012-13 Last post on 11/6/13 at 10:07am in General Skiing Discussion
- Video analysis Last post on 12/31/11 at 3:41pm in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- Favorite Ski Photos Last post on 12/14/11 at 4:57pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Pre-Season stoke! Last post on 11/4/11 at 9:25pm in Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
Crudology By Bob Barnes
Last edited: 4/25/12
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob BarnesLast edited: 12/15/12
- Pow Te ChingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Epicski Image Album TutorialLast edited: 4/28/11
This second instalment from Klaus Mair (KM) is a bit more serious, a lot more advanced and fun! Many learnt so much from the first video and it was a good laugh too with good music. Gontlath is...
For the money that you pay the boot is surprisingly low quality and badly build/thought over. You pay the most money of all the boots out there (maybe Strolz is a bit more expensive but atleast in...
Took a trip to Winter Park on two occasions in the winter of 2014/2015. The first trip was three days mid December, the second trip was three days in late February. Both occasions the snow was...
We broke up our two days at Snowmass with a day at Aspen Highlands. When I come back to Aspen someday, it's likely I will spend most of my time at Highlands and Ajax. Highlands in particular,...
We took a bit of a risk in visiting Aspen towards the end of the season to score cheaper lodging, but were rewarded with fantastic spring weather. Snowmass, Highlands, and Ajax all hold snow quite...
What is a good free video editing software that I can get?post #1 of 184/21/11 at 7:01pmThread Starterpost #2 of 184/21/11 at 7:25pmpost #3 of 184/22/11 at 3:45pmThread Starterpost #4 of 184/22/11 at 4:26pmpost #5 of 184/23/11 at 6:23pmpost #6 of 185/7/11 at 2:23pmpost #7 of 185/12/11 at 12:45pmThread Starter
Here is a first attempt, I know it is not that great, we defiantly did not get enough footage, I am currently working on a second one that has way too much footage. But yeah, for anyone that might want to see some armature ski vid for some reason here ya go.post #8 of 185/12/11 at 2:56pmpost #9 of 189/16/11 at 9:18am
I'm a firm believer that you get what you pay for. If you're wanting to do something quick and painless, free may work. I do professional editing with Adobe and Apple software and couldn't be happier. I also hear that Pinnacle makes good software.post #10 of 189/16/11 at 10:33pm
I downloaded VideoPad tonight. Very nice in layout, easy and intuitive. First DVD I burned wouldn't play anywhere. Second one had to be fished out of the drive with a paperclip and needlenose pliers. I hope the drive isn't gorked.post #11 of 189/17/11 at 1:29pm
After many attempts, this program just won't burn a DVD. I was successful at making a .wmv file out of it, so I can probably burn a CD off it. The actual file is really grainy; I might have to see what kind of tweaks the program will allow in terms of resolution.
My DVD drive survived.post #12 of 182/6/12 at 2:10pmpost #13 of 182/6/12 at 4:12pmpost #14 of 186/28/12 at 5:15pmpost #15 of 1812/5/12 at 9:37am
It's the APP that makes one Operating System better than the other - everytime
No APP can touch this for VIDEO, Music, Pics and text
All cel phones can now shoot video. This Apps latest features make good use of those capabilities.
Video cataloging is completely different from Pictures. There are many segments in a video that may need explaining; from the perspective of shooter. RAW video doesn't include the whole story. And you can seldom verbally explain things on the fly. So large text with the video is the answer. It's easy to skip the text to just watch the video.
Being able to randomly sample these video segments helps keep you in touch with your digital info.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzULqlf8598 See this slow motion and catalog demonstration on youtube.
The Time-Line Playback method requires no editing; so you only have the original videos to catalog. No mess of tiny video snippets cluttering up your computer.
What a powerful training / teaching tool this app is.
--- sharing knowledge is what teaching is all about ---
http://forums.thedailywtf.com/forums/t/13917.aspx A thread titled "Nobody shares knowledge better than this"
The thread goes on for over 2500 replies. Everything you need to know about control and access to your digital data is there.
When you have lots of data you need to randomly sample it now and again to stay in touch. Video without comments quickly lose their relevance.
Super Large font (48 point and more) makes it possible for those with impaired vision to read...
With the above link you can download test video, along with the control file and FREE MultiMedia Application
This app works on Windows and Linux systems (and most likely the Mac)
Over 2800 videos up on YouTube under SpectateSwamp So I know VIDEO
post #16 of 184/22/13 at 2:19amQuote:Originally Posted by Erin Sun
well, there's no such thing in the world that's free and perfect for your demands...
Windows Movie Maker is good, only for video editing newbies...
If you want more in making videos special and unique, you may consider spend less than $100 to purchase good video editing software. There's one user friendly video making software especially good for you names ShowBiz, costs $79.99. You can download the free trial version to have a try.
Should be plenty of free stuff around nowadays. I can't even remember the last time I paid for software, must be back in the 1990s.post #17 of 187/22/15 at 3:32ampost #18 of 187/27/15 at 11:25amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- What is a good free video editing software that I can get?
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob Barnes
- › Bike Stoke Picture Thread 29 minutes ago
- › Volkl One 34 minutes ago
- › Which 90-100mm ski for hard snow grip, quickness + flotation? 46 minutes ago
- › The argument against demoing skis 50 minutes ago
- › 2015-16 Colorado Weather Discussion 59 minutes ago
- › Planning My first Western trip, need advice... "very original, I... 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › Choosing a fat ski for japan 1 hour, 29 minutes ago
- › Wolf Creek Feb 2015 1 hour, 37 minutes ago
- › The Dog Pic Thread 1 hour, 42 minutes ago
- › The MAX Pass 2015-16 for Intrawest, Boyne, Powdr resorts... 1 hour, 44 minutes ago
- › Sofa Ski School: From Blue to Powder by dustyfog
- › Daleboot VFF Pro by Peter Rogers
- › Winter Park by Hitman
- › Aspen Highlands by F2BNG
- › Snowmass by F2BNG
- › Alta by putting4par
- › Belleayre Mountain by GreyPilgrim
- › Whiteface/Lake Placid by Speeder
- › 2015 Head i.Supershape Titan Skis by VinceK
- › Saddleback by JonD999
- › Mammoth Mountain, Eastern Sierra, CA
- › First Decents- Part 3: Hotel Hill
- › Top 5 April Fool's Jokes in Skiing from...
- › First Decents: Part 2 - Cobb's Hill
- › 2015 Geezer Ski Bum Tour – EpicSki #5
- › Ski Tests, Indie Ski Brands, and...
- › 2015 Geezer Ski Bum Tour – EpicSki #4
- › Sneak Peek: A Review of the New 2016 Nordica...
- › Tip Tapping Drill
- › 2015 Geezer Ski Bum Tour – EpicSki #3