Right now I am using Windows Live Movie Maker, but it does not have a lot of features that I would like. Does anyone know of a free program that could use, I say free because I generally like to spend my money on better filming/skiing equipment. Thanks for any answers.
- topicPhotography And Videographytagged by System, 5/7/11
Related Forum Threads
- ELE Action Camera Review Last post on 3/28/16 at 10:54am in Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- February 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 2/29/16 at 5:35pm in General Skiing Discussion
- What Lens To Use on the Mountain? Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:01am in Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- Picture of the day... Last post on 5/24/16 at 9:04pm in Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- Ski Porn Stoke 2012-13 Last post on 11/6/13 at 10:07am in General Skiing Discussion
Crudology By Bob Barnes
Last edited: 4/25/12
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob BarnesLast edited: 12/15/12
- Pow Te ChingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Epicski Image Album TutorialLast edited: 4/28/11
Largest vertical in the east, iciest in the east, one of the hardest in the east, and who could not forget the slides. Whiteface offers expert skiers terrain that is truly like nothing else in the...
Bought one of these (a medium to be precise) prior to a trip out west. It's a really great shell. Gore-tex, the snow skirt attached to a pair of 10 year-old Burton pants. Love the fit, not too...
Our family has been here twice. We had a short stay in 2014 and a 5 night stay during spring break, mid-March 2016. We really enjoyed the first visit but were really looking forward to spending...
These are great skis. Really snappy on tight turns but also great wide arc carvers. Handled the pow really well although it was only about 8 inches of it.
HoliMont is a private resort in Ellicottville NY. It is not overly huge but sports a wide variety of excellent slopes. Cascade,Fall Line and Greer Hill are some of the Black...
What is a good free video editing software that I can get?post #1 of 184/21/11 at 7:01pmThread Starterpost #2 of 184/21/11 at 7:25pmpost #3 of 184/22/11 at 3:45pmThread Starterpost #4 of 184/22/11 at 4:26pmpost #5 of 184/23/11 at 6:23pmpost #6 of 185/7/11 at 2:23pmpost #7 of 185/12/11 at 12:45pmThread Starter
Here is a first attempt, I know it is not that great, we defiantly did not get enough footage, I am currently working on a second one that has way too much footage. But yeah, for anyone that might want to see some armature ski vid for some reason here ya go.post #8 of 185/12/11 at 2:56pmpost #9 of 189/16/11 at 9:18am
I'm a firm believer that you get what you pay for. If you're wanting to do something quick and painless, free may work. I do professional editing with Adobe and Apple software and couldn't be happier. I also hear that Pinnacle makes good software.post #10 of 189/16/11 at 10:33pm
I downloaded VideoPad tonight. Very nice in layout, easy and intuitive. First DVD I burned wouldn't play anywhere. Second one had to be fished out of the drive with a paperclip and needlenose pliers. I hope the drive isn't gorked.post #11 of 189/17/11 at 1:29pm
After many attempts, this program just won't burn a DVD. I was successful at making a .wmv file out of it, so I can probably burn a CD off it. The actual file is really grainy; I might have to see what kind of tweaks the program will allow in terms of resolution.
My DVD drive survived.post #12 of 182/6/12 at 2:10pmpost #13 of 182/6/12 at 4:12pmpost #14 of 186/28/12 at 5:15pmpost #15 of 1812/5/12 at 9:37am
It's the APP that makes one Operating System better than the other - everytime
No APP can touch this for VIDEO, Music, Pics and text
All cel phones can now shoot video. This Apps latest features make good use of those capabilities.
Video cataloging is completely different from Pictures. There are many segments in a video that may need explaining; from the perspective of shooter. RAW video doesn't include the whole story. And you can seldom verbally explain things on the fly. So large text with the video is the answer. It's easy to skip the text to just watch the video.
Being able to randomly sample these video segments helps keep you in touch with your digital info.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzULqlf8598 See this slow motion and catalog demonstration on youtube.
The Time-Line Playback method requires no editing; so you only have the original videos to catalog. No mess of tiny video snippets cluttering up your computer.
What a powerful training / teaching tool this app is.
--- sharing knowledge is what teaching is all about ---
http://forums.thedailywtf.com/forums/t/13917.aspx A thread titled "Nobody shares knowledge better than this"
The thread goes on for over 2500 replies. Everything you need to know about control and access to your digital data is there.
When you have lots of data you need to randomly sample it now and again to stay in touch. Video without comments quickly lose their relevance.
Super Large font (48 point and more) makes it possible for those with impaired vision to read...
With the above link you can download test video, along with the control file and FREE MultiMedia Application
This app works on Windows and Linux systems (and most likely the Mac)
Over 2800 videos up on YouTube under SpectateSwamp So I know VIDEO
post #16 of 184/22/13 at 2:19amQuote:Originally Posted by Erin Sun
well, there's no such thing in the world that's free and perfect for your demands...
Windows Movie Maker is good, only for video editing newbies...
If you want more in making videos special and unique, you may consider spend less than $100 to purchase good video editing software. There's one user friendly video making software especially good for you names ShowBiz, costs $79.99. You can download the free trial version to have a try.
Should be plenty of free stuff around nowadays. I can't even remember the last time I paid for software, must be back in the 1990s.post #17 of 187/22/15 at 3:32ampost #18 of 187/27/15 at 11:25amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- What is a good free video editing software that I can get?
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob Barnes
- › Skiing Japan 2 minutes ago
- › Feeling a bit overwhelmed with ski maintenance - help! 47 minutes ago
- › Mammoth Mountain for 2015-2016 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › Skiing with knee replacement surgery 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › Any Information or Experience with Northwood School Lake Placid or... 1 hour, 43 minutes ago
- › Off Season Ski Storage 1 hour, 57 minutes ago
- › May 2016 Image of the Month Thread 2 hours, 35 minutes ago
- › Saturday, May 27 at Snowbird was buttery! 2 hours, 52 minutes ago
- › Quadriceps Tendon Rupture, Repair and Rehab 4 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › Lange RS 2017 boots 6 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › Whiteface/Lake Placid by tank8681
- › Burton Men's [Ak] 2L Cyclic Jacket, True Black, Large by comfortstarr
- › Big White by jhkc
- › 2015 Dynastar Powertrack 84 Skis by burndust
- › Holimont by burndust
- › Beech Mountain Resort by ChimneyRidgeTC
- › Snowbasin by janet123
- › 2015 Dynastar Powertrack 89 Skis (179) by graham418
- › 2013 Atomic Alibi Ski by ericgu
- › Whitefish Mountain Resort by focker
- › SkiEssentials.com - 2016 Dynastar TWIN...
- › SkiEssentials.com - 2017 Blizzard Black Pearl...
- › SkiEssentials.com - Salomon Ski Boots
- › SkiEssentials.com - 2017 Volkl RTM 86 UVO Review
- › SkiEssentials.com - 2017 Blizzard Brahma Review
- › SkiEssentials.com - 2017 Rossignol Sky 7 HD...
- › SkiEssentials.com - 2017 Salomon QST 99 Review
- › SkiEssentials.com - 2017 Volkl Revolt Review
- › SkiEssentials.com - 2017 Rossignol Soul 7 HD...
- › SkiEssentials.com - Poc Helmets