Right now I am using Windows Live Movie Maker, but it does not have a lot of features that I would like. Does anyone know of a free program that could use, I say free because I generally like to spend my money on better filming/skiing equipment. Thanks for any answers.
- topicPhotography And Videographytagged by System, 5/7/11
Related Forum Threads
- June 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 6/29/16 at 2:57pm in General Skiing Discussion
- May 2016 Image of the Month Thread Last post on 5/31/16 at 10:49am in General Skiing Discussion
- Congrats to Sibhusky our April 2016 Image of the Month Winner Last post on 5/4/16 at 8:29am in Community Discussions & Forum News
- April 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 4/30/16 at 9:07pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Congrats to our March 2016 Image of the Month Winners! Last post on 4/3/16 at 8:10pm in Community Discussions & Forum News
Crudology By Bob Barnes
Last edited: 4/25/12
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob BarnesLast edited: 12/15/12
- Pow Te ChingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Epicski Image Album TutorialLast edited: 4/28/11
Bought these late in the season last year (NZ season). I found them to be really versatile in a range of snow conditions. They are superb on the groomers, quick edge to edge and pretty stable at...
If you're an expert who loves steep, then Big White might not be the best spot, but I imagine most people overstate their abilities in their minds. There's a good chance Big White is plenty...
I first heard of Jaybird when they donated a pair of their X2 headphones (the predecessor to the Freedom) for our Winter 2016 Image of the Month contest winner. With their new Freedoms coming out I...
Largest vertical in the east, iciest in the east, one of the hardest in the east, and who could not forget the slides. Whiteface offers expert skiers terrain that is truly like nothing else in the...
Bought one of these (a medium to be precise) prior to a trip out west. It's a really great shell. Gore-tex, the snow skirt attached to a pair of 10 year-old Burton pants. Love the fit, not too...
What is a good free video editing software that I can get?post #1 of 184/21/11 at 7:01pmThread Starterpost #2 of 184/21/11 at 7:25pmpost #3 of 184/22/11 at 3:45pmThread Starterpost #4 of 184/22/11 at 4:26pmpost #5 of 184/23/11 at 6:23pmpost #6 of 185/7/11 at 2:23pmpost #7 of 185/12/11 at 12:45pmThread Starter
Here is a first attempt, I know it is not that great, we defiantly did not get enough footage, I am currently working on a second one that has way too much footage. But yeah, for anyone that might want to see some armature ski vid for some reason here ya go.post #8 of 185/12/11 at 2:56pmpost #9 of 189/16/11 at 9:18am
I'm a firm believer that you get what you pay for. If you're wanting to do something quick and painless, free may work. I do professional editing with Adobe and Apple software and couldn't be happier. I also hear that Pinnacle makes good software.post #10 of 189/16/11 at 10:33pm
I downloaded VideoPad tonight. Very nice in layout, easy and intuitive. First DVD I burned wouldn't play anywhere. Second one had to be fished out of the drive with a paperclip and needlenose pliers. I hope the drive isn't gorked.post #11 of 189/17/11 at 1:29pm
After many attempts, this program just won't burn a DVD. I was successful at making a .wmv file out of it, so I can probably burn a CD off it. The actual file is really grainy; I might have to see what kind of tweaks the program will allow in terms of resolution.
My DVD drive survived.post #12 of 182/6/12 at 2:10pmpost #13 of 182/6/12 at 4:12pmpost #14 of 186/28/12 at 5:15pmpost #15 of 1812/5/12 at 9:37am
It's the APP that makes one Operating System better than the other - everytime
No APP can touch this for VIDEO, Music, Pics and text
All cel phones can now shoot video. This Apps latest features make good use of those capabilities.
Video cataloging is completely different from Pictures. There are many segments in a video that may need explaining; from the perspective of shooter. RAW video doesn't include the whole story. And you can seldom verbally explain things on the fly. So large text with the video is the answer. It's easy to skip the text to just watch the video.
Being able to randomly sample these video segments helps keep you in touch with your digital info.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzULqlf8598 See this slow motion and catalog demonstration on youtube.
The Time-Line Playback method requires no editing; so you only have the original videos to catalog. No mess of tiny video snippets cluttering up your computer.
What a powerful training / teaching tool this app is.
--- sharing knowledge is what teaching is all about ---
http://forums.thedailywtf.com/forums/t/13917.aspx A thread titled "Nobody shares knowledge better than this"
The thread goes on for over 2500 replies. Everything you need to know about control and access to your digital data is there.
When you have lots of data you need to randomly sample it now and again to stay in touch. Video without comments quickly lose their relevance.
Super Large font (48 point and more) makes it possible for those with impaired vision to read...
With the above link you can download test video, along with the control file and FREE MultiMedia Application
This app works on Windows and Linux systems (and most likely the Mac)
Over 2800 videos up on YouTube under SpectateSwamp So I know VIDEO
post #16 of 184/22/13 at 2:19amQuote:Originally Posted by Erin Sun
well, there's no such thing in the world that's free and perfect for your demands...
Windows Movie Maker is good, only for video editing newbies...
If you want more in making videos special and unique, you may consider spend less than $100 to purchase good video editing software. There's one user friendly video making software especially good for you names ShowBiz, costs $79.99. You can download the free trial version to have a try.
Should be plenty of free stuff around nowadays. I can't even remember the last time I paid for software, must be back in the 1990s.post #17 of 187/22/15 at 3:32ampost #18 of 187/27/15 at 11:25amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- What is a good free video editing software that I can get?
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob Barnes
- › Whistler input needed!!!!!! 5 minutes ago
- › The "Park City Effect": UT Records Best Skier Visits 20 minutes ago
- › Sugarbush--Any insider insight/Anything I should know--Also Stowe v... 44 minutes ago
- › Can't decide on skis for 8yr old - please help! [Afton Alps, likes... 1 hour, 28 minutes ago
- › Ski resort vertical drop 2 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › Another - Help me pick a ski thread :-) 2 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › 2015-16 Colorado Weather Discussion 3 hours, 37 minutes ago
- › Beginner Flex Rating 3 hours, 50 minutes ago
- › State Laws for Planing Soles of Ski Boots? (Atomic Redster WC 170... 4 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › Revelstoke needs a new lift 4 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › 2015 Dynastar Powertrack 84 Skis by BrettM
- › Big White by DanH
- › Jaybird Freedom by tylrwnzl
- › Whiteface/Lake Placid by tank8681
- › Burton Men's [Ak] 2L Cyclic Jacket, True Black, Large by comfortstarr
- › Holimont by burndust
- › Beech Mountain Resort by ChimneyRidgeTC
- › Snowbasin by janet123
- › 2015 Dynastar Powertrack 89 Skis (179) by graham418
- › 2013 Atomic Alibi Ski by ericgu
- › Learn to Ski in Summer
- › 68 Days: A Story of Skiing's Life...
- › Darn Tough Socks - The Last Socks You'll...
- › 2017 Volkl Confession Review
- › The Future of Jay Peak and Burke Mountain Resort
- › Unofficial Guide to STOWE
- › Marker Protective Snow Equipment
- › SkiEssentials.com - 2016 Lange Buyers Guide
- › SkiEssentials.com - 2016 Dynastar TWIN...
- › SkiEssentials.com - 2017 Blizzard Black Pearl...