Right now I am using Windows Live Movie Maker, but it does not have a lot of features that I would like. Does anyone know of a free program that could use, I say free because I generally like to spend my money on better filming/skiing equipment. Thanks for any answers.
- topicPhotography And Videographytagged by System, 5/7/11
Related Forum Threads
- What Lens To Use on the Mountain? Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:01am in Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- Ski Porn Stoke 2012-13 Last post on 11/6/13 at 10:07am in General Skiing Discussion
- Video analysis Last post on 12/31/11 at 3:41pm in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- Favorite Ski Photos Last post on 12/14/11 at 4:57pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Pre-Season stoke! Last post on 11/4/11 at 9:25pm in Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
Crudology By Bob Barnes
Last edited: 4/25/12
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob BarnesLast edited: 12/15/12
- Pow Te ChingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Epicski Image Album TutorialLast edited: 4/28/11
Product: 2014 Blizzard Samba Length/size Tested: 166 cm Conditions: Varied-wet spring snow, ungroomed, groomed, icy, typical mid SE conditions Runs taken: everything from slow greens...
I skied a lot in Stratton when I lived in Troy, NY. It is a nice sized single mountain that offers fast runs. Lots of top to bottom runs, most of them are either blue or black but most blacks in...
Skied a bunch of demos including bonafide, hell and backs, etc. before deciding on the mantra. Live east coast small mountain ice/crud but get a few weeks a year out west. Haven't looked back once....
True Adirondack skiing with Olympic tradition. The greatest vertical in East Coast. What else could I say? if you live in East coast you have to come to whiteface once in your life. First of all,...
Gore is a very nice ski resort in Adirondacks, only 1.5 hrs away from Albany. It offers good variety of groomers, bumps, steeps, glades. It is operated by NY state and for that reason it is cheaper...
What is a good free video editing software that I can get?post #1 of 164/21/11 at 7:01pmThread Starterpost #2 of 164/21/11 at 7:25pmpost #3 of 164/22/11 at 3:45pmThread Starterpost #4 of 164/22/11 at 4:26pmpost #5 of 164/23/11 at 6:23pmpost #6 of 165/7/11 at 2:23pmpost #7 of 165/12/11 at 12:45pmThread Starter
Here is a first attempt, I know it is not that great, we defiantly did not get enough footage, I am currently working on a second one that has way too much footage. But yeah, for anyone that might want to see some armature ski vid for some reason here ya go.post #8 of 165/12/11 at 2:56pmpost #9 of 169/16/11 at 9:18am
I'm a firm believer that you get what you pay for. If you're wanting to do something quick and painless, free may work. I do professional editing with Adobe and Apple software and couldn't be happier. I also hear that Pinnacle makes good software.post #10 of 169/16/11 at 10:33pm
I downloaded VideoPad tonight. Very nice in layout, easy and intuitive. First DVD I burned wouldn't play anywhere. Second one had to be fished out of the drive with a paperclip and needlenose pliers. I hope the drive isn't gorked.post #11 of 169/17/11 at 1:29pm
After many attempts, this program just won't burn a DVD. I was successful at making a .wmv file out of it, so I can probably burn a CD off it. The actual file is really grainy; I might have to see what kind of tweaks the program will allow in terms of resolution.
My DVD drive survived.post #12 of 162/6/12 at 2:10pmpost #13 of 162/6/12 at 4:12pmpost #14 of 166/28/12 at 5:15pmpost #15 of 1612/5/12 at 9:37am
It's the APP that makes one Operating System better than the other - everytime
No APP can touch this for VIDEO, Music, Pics and text
All cel phones can now shoot video. This Apps latest features make good use of those capabilities.
Video cataloging is completely different from Pictures. There are many segments in a video that may need explaining; from the perspective of shooter. RAW video doesn't include the whole story. And you can seldom verbally explain things on the fly. So large text with the video is the answer. It's easy to skip the text to just watch the video.
Being able to randomly sample these video segments helps keep you in touch with your digital info.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzULqlf8598 See this slow motion and catalog demonstration on youtube.
The Time-Line Playback method requires no editing; so you only have the original videos to catalog. No mess of tiny video snippets cluttering up your computer.
What a powerful training / teaching tool this app is.
--- sharing knowledge is what teaching is all about ---
http://forums.thedailywtf.com/forums/t/13917.aspx A thread titled "Nobody shares knowledge better than this"
The thread goes on for over 2500 replies. Everything you need to know about control and access to your digital data is there.
When you have lots of data you need to randomly sample it now and again to stay in touch. Video without comments quickly lose their relevance.
Super Large font (48 point and more) makes it possible for those with impaired vision to read...
With the above link you can download test video, along with the control file and FREE MultiMedia Application
This app works on Windows and Linux systems (and most likely the Mac)
Over 2800 videos up on YouTube under SpectateSwamp So I know VIDEO
post #16 of 164/22/13 at 2:19amQuote:Originally Posted by Erin Sun
well, there's no such thing in the world that's free and perfect for your demands...
Windows Movie Maker is good, only for video editing newbies...
If you want more in making videos special and unique, you may consider spend less than $100 to purchase good video editing software. There's one user friendly video making software especially good for you names ShowBiz, costs $79.99. You can download the free trial version to have a try.
Should be plenty of free stuff around nowadays. I can't even remember the last time I paid for software, must be back in the 1990s.Return HomeBack to Forum: Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- What is a good free video editing software that I can get?
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob Barnes
- › Waterville or Wildcat??? 2 minutes ago
- › Boot Bag Suggestion 2 minutes ago
- › PNW Skiing Next Week 5 minutes ago
- › How fast do you ski? 5 minutes ago
- › Video for MA 6 minutes ago
- › Long Term Test: 2014 Head Supershape Rally 14 minutes ago
- › Salomon Xmax 120 half vs whole sizes (29/29.5) 14 minutes ago
- › Grappling with the Glades 21 minutes ago
- › Is there an optimun forward pressure for ski bindings? 21 minutes ago
- › ATOMIC issues MASSIVE BINDING RECALL (1.25 million binders, 24... 26 minutes ago
- › 2015 Blizzard Samba Skis by Jersey Fresh
- › Stratton Mountain by Partizan Turks
- › 2013 Volkl Mantra by powder8s
- › Whiteface/Lake Placid by Partizan Turks
- › Gore Mountain by Partizan Turks
- › Bristol Mountain by Partizan Turks
- › Alta by Rickz
- › Giro Field Women's Goggles by Trekchick
- › Giro Flare Women's Helmet by Trekchick
- › Patagonia Women's Powslayer Bibs by Trekchick
- › Cat-Skiing with Valhalla Powdercats, Nelson, BC.
- › Cat-Skiing with Big Red Cats, British...
- › The 2015 Volkl Mantra: Your New All Mountain...
- › Gudauri season opening 12.20.2014.
- › Loveland, CO - A Pictorial
- › Whiteface Mountain, NY - A Pictorial
- › Aspen Highlands, CO - A Pictorial
- › Steamboat Springs
- › Hunter Mountain, NY - A Pictorial
- › Snowmass, CO - A Pictorial