Right now I am using Windows Live Movie Maker, but it does not have a lot of features that I would like. Does anyone know of a free program that could use, I say free because I generally like to spend my money on better filming/skiing equipment. Thanks for any answers.
- topicPhotography And Videographytagged by System, 5/7/11
Related Forum Threads
- What Lens To Use on the Mountain? Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:01am in Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- Ski Porn Stoke 2012-13 Last post on 11/6/13 at 10:07am in General Skiing Discussion
- Video analysis Last post on 12/31/11 at 3:41pm in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- Favorite Ski Photos Last post on 12/14/11 at 4:57pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Pre-Season stoke! Last post on 11/4/11 at 9:25pm in Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
Crudology By Bob Barnes
Last edited: 4/25/12
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob BarnesLast edited: 12/15/12
- Pow Te ChingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Epicski Image Album TutorialLast edited: 4/28/11
I am 5 7", 154 lbs and an advanced skier (double blacks). Tried the Head Rev 98 170 cm on a demo day in Whistler in spring conditions and loved them. Found them to be light feeling,...
I bought perhaps the last one on the planet. It is a fantastic jacket. Just arrived today and !@#$!#% it is too big. It fits, but ideally I need a Medium and there are no Daltons in this...
Tester Info: Trekchick Age: 47 Glove/Mitten size: 7(Hestra) M (Kombi) Product Tested: Fired Up Women's Heated Glove Size Tested: Women's Large Conditions of Test: Variety of...
My first run on these was the last day of skiing at Copper Mountain in 2013... 14 inches new...down snow covered bumps on Far East. Really liked how easy it was to engage a turn...how...
the resort was open for 99 days of skiing this season.
What is a good free video editing software that I can get?post #1 of 164/21/11 at 7:01pmThread Starterpost #2 of 164/21/11 at 7:25pmpost #3 of 164/22/11 at 3:45pmThread Starterpost #4 of 164/22/11 at 4:26pmpost #5 of 164/23/11 at 6:23pmpost #6 of 165/7/11 at 2:23pmpost #7 of 165/12/11 at 12:45pmThread Starter
Here is a first attempt, I know it is not that great, we defiantly did not get enough footage, I am currently working on a second one that has way too much footage. But yeah, for anyone that might want to see some armature ski vid for some reason here ya go.post #8 of 165/12/11 at 2:56pmpost #9 of 169/16/11 at 9:18am
I'm a firm believer that you get what you pay for. If you're wanting to do something quick and painless, free may work. I do professional editing with Adobe and Apple software and couldn't be happier. I also hear that Pinnacle makes good software.post #10 of 169/16/11 at 10:33pm
I downloaded VideoPad tonight. Very nice in layout, easy and intuitive. First DVD I burned wouldn't play anywhere. Second one had to be fished out of the drive with a paperclip and needlenose pliers. I hope the drive isn't gorked.post #11 of 169/17/11 at 1:29pm
After many attempts, this program just won't burn a DVD. I was successful at making a .wmv file out of it, so I can probably burn a CD off it. The actual file is really grainy; I might have to see what kind of tweaks the program will allow in terms of resolution.
My DVD drive survived.post #12 of 162/6/12 at 2:10pmpost #13 of 162/6/12 at 4:12pmpost #14 of 166/28/12 at 5:15pmpost #15 of 1612/5/12 at 9:37am
It's the APP that makes one Operating System better than the other - everytime
No APP can touch this for VIDEO, Music, Pics and text
All cel phones can now shoot video. This Apps latest features make good use of those capabilities.
Video cataloging is completely different from Pictures. There are many segments in a video that may need explaining; from the perspective of shooter. RAW video doesn't include the whole story. And you can seldom verbally explain things on the fly. So large text with the video is the answer. It's easy to skip the text to just watch the video.
Being able to randomly sample these video segments helps keep you in touch with your digital info.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzULqlf8598 See this slow motion and catalog demonstration on youtube.
The Time-Line Playback method requires no editing; so you only have the original videos to catalog. No mess of tiny video snippets cluttering up your computer.
What a powerful training / teaching tool this app is.
--- sharing knowledge is what teaching is all about ---
http://forums.thedailywtf.com/forums/t/13917.aspx A thread titled "Nobody shares knowledge better than this"
The thread goes on for over 2500 replies. Everything you need to know about control and access to your digital data is there.
When you have lots of data you need to randomly sample it now and again to stay in touch. Video without comments quickly lose their relevance.
Super Large font (48 point and more) makes it possible for those with impaired vision to read...
With the above link you can download test video, along with the control file and FREE MultiMedia Application
This app works on Windows and Linux systems (and most likely the Mac)
Over 2800 videos up on YouTube under SpectateSwamp So I know VIDEO
post #16 of 164/22/13 at 2:19amQuote:Originally Posted by Erin Sun
well, there's no such thing in the world that's free and perfect for your demands...
Windows Movie Maker is good, only for video editing newbies...
If you want more in making videos special and unique, you may consider spend less than $100 to purchase good video editing software. There's one user friendly video making software especially good for you names ShowBiz, costs $79.99. You can download the free trial version to have a try.
Should be plenty of free stuff around nowadays. I can't even remember the last time I paid for software, must be back in the 1990s.Return HomeBack to Forum: Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- What is a good free video editing software that I can get?
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob Barnes
- › The Endangered Stretch Pants 59 seconds ago
- › I now know why there is western Bias towards skinny skis. 2 minutes ago
- › Please rate my stance in this picture 4 minutes ago
- › Looking for Eastern All Mountain Ski 19 minutes ago
- › January 2015 Ski Trip in NA...Where should I go? 21 minutes ago
- › Park skis for my teenager racer 21 minutes ago
- › When to wax? 29 minutes ago
- › Length recommendation, Line Influence 115 33 minutes ago
- › Insane. 35 minutes ago
- › ski boots on plane flights 37 minutes ago
- › Head 2014 Rev 98 by dbqu
- › 2012 Powderhorn Dalton Jkt by borderland
- › Fired Up Extreme Gear Women's Heated Glove by Trekchick
- › 2012 K2 ObSETHed by skiman19
- › Mad River Mountain by levy1
- › 2014 Salomon Quest Q 105 Ski by Fritzski
- › 2014 Salomon Quest Q 98 Ski by Fritzski
- › 2014 Salomon Quest Q 90 Ski by Fritzski
- › Taos Ski Valley by dr4GS
- › Snowbird by dr4GS
- › Professional Ski Instructors: Mixing Fun With... by ERVTravelIns
- › Ways To Stay Ski Fit by ERVTravelIns
- › Picture Frame Drill by TheRusty
- › Tug of War Drill by TheRusty
- › Vibration Damping and Skis by SandwichTech
- › Learning To Ski As An Adult by ERVTravelIns
- › When did Ski Reality become Irrelevant? by Fritzski
- › 10 Cool Ski & Snowboard Kickstarter Projects by ERVTravelIns
- › Want to Win Free Stuff? Answer our Community... by skiessentials
- › Snowboarding or Skiing – Which is... by ERVTravelIns