Right now I am using Windows Live Movie Maker, but it does not have a lot of features that I would like. Does anyone know of a free program that could use, I say free because I generally like to spend my money on better filming/skiing equipment. Thanks for any answers.
- topicPhotography And Videographytagged by System, 5/7/11
Related Forum Threads
- June 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on Today at 4:38 pm in General Skiing Discussion
- May 2016 Image of the Month Thread Last post on 5/31/16 at 10:49am in General Skiing Discussion
- Congrats to Sibhusky our April 2016 Image of the Month Winner Last post on 5/4/16 at 8:29am in Community Discussions & Forum News
- April 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 4/30/16 at 9:07pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Congrats to our March 2016 Image of the Month Winners! Last post on 4/3/16 at 8:10pm in Community Discussions & Forum News
Crudology By Bob Barnes
Last edited: 4/25/12
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob BarnesLast edited: 12/15/12
- Pow Te ChingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Epicski Image Album TutorialLast edited: 4/28/11
better than a sandy beach!
the true mountains are in western pa
if your a first time begginner do not think about it
two express lifts ,any terrain you can think of has the only 22 foot olympic size superpipe on the east coast,plenty of acres,and you can even find yourself airborne big time not even on the...
only mt davis is higher
What is a good free video editing software that I can get?post #1 of 184/21/11 at 7:01pmThread Starterpost #2 of 184/21/11 at 7:25pmpost #3 of 184/22/11 at 3:45pmThread Starterpost #4 of 184/22/11 at 4:26pmpost #5 of 184/23/11 at 6:23pmpost #6 of 185/7/11 at 2:23pmpost #7 of 185/12/11 at 12:45pmThread Starter
Here is a first attempt, I know it is not that great, we defiantly did not get enough footage, I am currently working on a second one that has way too much footage. But yeah, for anyone that might want to see some armature ski vid for some reason here ya go.post #8 of 185/12/11 at 2:56pmpost #9 of 189/16/11 at 9:18am
I'm a firm believer that you get what you pay for. If you're wanting to do something quick and painless, free may work. I do professional editing with Adobe and Apple software and couldn't be happier. I also hear that Pinnacle makes good software.post #10 of 189/16/11 at 10:33pm
I downloaded VideoPad tonight. Very nice in layout, easy and intuitive. First DVD I burned wouldn't play anywhere. Second one had to be fished out of the drive with a paperclip and needlenose pliers. I hope the drive isn't gorked.post #11 of 189/17/11 at 1:29pm
After many attempts, this program just won't burn a DVD. I was successful at making a .wmv file out of it, so I can probably burn a CD off it. The actual file is really grainy; I might have to see what kind of tweaks the program will allow in terms of resolution.
My DVD drive survived.post #12 of 182/6/12 at 2:10pmpost #13 of 182/6/12 at 4:12pmpost #14 of 186/28/12 at 5:15pmpost #15 of 1812/5/12 at 9:37am
It's the APP that makes one Operating System better than the other - everytime
No APP can touch this for VIDEO, Music, Pics and text
All cel phones can now shoot video. This Apps latest features make good use of those capabilities.
Video cataloging is completely different from Pictures. There are many segments in a video that may need explaining; from the perspective of shooter. RAW video doesn't include the whole story. And you can seldom verbally explain things on the fly. So large text with the video is the answer. It's easy to skip the text to just watch the video.
Being able to randomly sample these video segments helps keep you in touch with your digital info.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzULqlf8598 See this slow motion and catalog demonstration on youtube.
The Time-Line Playback method requires no editing; so you only have the original videos to catalog. No mess of tiny video snippets cluttering up your computer.
What a powerful training / teaching tool this app is.
--- sharing knowledge is what teaching is all about ---
http://forums.thedailywtf.com/forums/t/13917.aspx A thread titled "Nobody shares knowledge better than this"
The thread goes on for over 2500 replies. Everything you need to know about control and access to your digital data is there.
When you have lots of data you need to randomly sample it now and again to stay in touch. Video without comments quickly lose their relevance.
Super Large font (48 point and more) makes it possible for those with impaired vision to read...
With the above link you can download test video, along with the control file and FREE MultiMedia Application
This app works on Windows and Linux systems (and most likely the Mac)
Over 2800 videos up on YouTube under SpectateSwamp So I know VIDEO
post #16 of 184/22/13 at 2:19amQuote:Originally Posted by Erin Sun
well, there's no such thing in the world that's free and perfect for your demands...
Windows Movie Maker is good, only for video editing newbies...
If you want more in making videos special and unique, you may consider spend less than $100 to purchase good video editing software. There's one user friendly video making software especially good for you names ShowBiz, costs $79.99. You can download the free trial version to have a try.
Should be plenty of free stuff around nowadays. I can't even remember the last time I paid for software, must be back in the 1990s.post #17 of 187/22/15 at 3:32ampost #18 of 187/27/15 at 11:25amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- What is a good free video editing software that I can get?
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob Barnes
- › Mammoth Mountain for 2015-2016 7 minutes ago
- › Snowfall outlook for 2016-2017 57 minutes ago
- › June 2016 Image of the Month Contest 1 hour, 47 minutes ago
- › Proposed expansion at The Balsams 2 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › Quadriceps Tendon Rupture, Repair and Rehab 2 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › Gopro purchase advice 3 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking, right now? 3 hours, 48 minutes ago
- › 2015-2016 Four Corners (S.CO/AZ/NM) Weather Discussion 3 hours, 56 minutes ago
- › General Boot Question 4 hours, 33 minutes ago
- › Laurel Mountain Video Update 5 hours, 45 minutes ago
- › Cloudmont Ski & Golf by hsoj
- › Elk Mountain (Ski Resort) by hsoj
- › Wisp Resort by hsoj
- › Seven Springs Mountain Resort by hsoj
- › Blue Knob by hsoj
- › Boyce Park by hsoj
- › Laurel Mountain Ski-Resort by hsoj
- › Hidden Valley Resort by hsoj
- › Whiteface/Lake Placid by tank8681
- › Burton Men's [Ak] 2L Cyclic Jacket, True Black, Large by comfortstarr
- › 2017 Volkl Confession Review
- › The Future of Jay Peak and Burke Mountain Resort
- › Unofficial Guide to STOWE
- › Marker Protective Snow Equipment
- › SkiEssentials.com - 2016 Lange Buyers Guide
- › SkiEssentials.com - 2016 Dynastar TWIN...
- › SkiEssentials.com - 2017 Blizzard Black Pearl...
- › SkiEssentials.com - Salomon Ski Boots
- › SkiEssentials.com - 2017 Volkl RTM 86 UVO Review
- › SkiEssentials.com - 2017 Blizzard Brahma Review