Right now I am using Windows Live Movie Maker, but it does not have a lot of features that I would like. Does anyone know of a free program that could use, I say free because I generally like to spend my money on better filming/skiing equipment. Thanks for any answers.
- topicPhotography And Videographytagged by System, 5/7/11
Related Forum Threads
- What Lens To Use on the Mountain? Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:01am in Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- Ski Porn Stoke 2012-13 Last post on 11/6/13 at 10:07am in General Skiing Discussion
- Video analysis Last post on 12/31/11 at 3:41pm in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- Favorite Ski Photos Last post on 12/14/11 at 4:57pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Pre-Season stoke! Last post on 11/4/11 at 9:25pm in Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
Crudology By Bob Barnes
Last edited: 4/25/12
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob BarnesLast edited: 12/15/12
- Pow Te ChingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Epicski Image Album TutorialLast edited: 4/28/11
My dad and I went to Stratton looking for good groomers and that is what we found at Stratton. Stratton is a family friendly mountain The only downside was the amount of people that were there. But...
grate helmet really love it. fits grate with my dragon nfx and has very good ventilation. also nice and comfy. heres my video review https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDH5DPm1gwQ
I took my family to this resort three years in a row, because it was the closest to where my family lived. I spent thousands each year. Then, during our third visit, the ski patrol gave me...
I got this ski as a demo sale and have loved it; my only complaint is it takes a lot more work on groomers than my Icelandic Pilgrims.
Now with the cons as a start, YES they are true. But as they may be an inconvenience to some; many people, as well as myself may feel it's a blessing in the end. The temps can be and often are...
What is a good free video editing software that I can get?post #1 of 184/21/11 at 7:01pmThread Starterpost #2 of 184/21/11 at 7:25pmpost #3 of 184/22/11 at 3:45pmThread Starterpost #4 of 184/22/11 at 4:26pmpost #5 of 184/23/11 at 6:23pmpost #6 of 185/7/11 at 2:23pmpost #7 of 185/12/11 at 12:45pmThread Starter
Here is a first attempt, I know it is not that great, we defiantly did not get enough footage, I am currently working on a second one that has way too much footage. But yeah, for anyone that might want to see some armature ski vid for some reason here ya go.post #8 of 185/12/11 at 2:56pmpost #9 of 189/16/11 at 9:18am
I'm a firm believer that you get what you pay for. If you're wanting to do something quick and painless, free may work. I do professional editing with Adobe and Apple software and couldn't be happier. I also hear that Pinnacle makes good software.post #10 of 189/16/11 at 10:33pm
I downloaded VideoPad tonight. Very nice in layout, easy and intuitive. First DVD I burned wouldn't play anywhere. Second one had to be fished out of the drive with a paperclip and needlenose pliers. I hope the drive isn't gorked.post #11 of 189/17/11 at 1:29pm
After many attempts, this program just won't burn a DVD. I was successful at making a .wmv file out of it, so I can probably burn a CD off it. The actual file is really grainy; I might have to see what kind of tweaks the program will allow in terms of resolution.
My DVD drive survived.post #12 of 182/6/12 at 2:10pmpost #13 of 182/6/12 at 4:12pmpost #14 of 186/28/12 at 5:15pmpost #15 of 1812/5/12 at 9:37am
It's the APP that makes one Operating System better than the other - everytime
No APP can touch this for VIDEO, Music, Pics and text
All cel phones can now shoot video. This Apps latest features make good use of those capabilities.
Video cataloging is completely different from Pictures. There are many segments in a video that may need explaining; from the perspective of shooter. RAW video doesn't include the whole story. And you can seldom verbally explain things on the fly. So large text with the video is the answer. It's easy to skip the text to just watch the video.
Being able to randomly sample these video segments helps keep you in touch with your digital info.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzULqlf8598 See this slow motion and catalog demonstration on youtube.
The Time-Line Playback method requires no editing; so you only have the original videos to catalog. No mess of tiny video snippets cluttering up your computer.
What a powerful training / teaching tool this app is.
--- sharing knowledge is what teaching is all about ---
http://forums.thedailywtf.com/forums/t/13917.aspx A thread titled "Nobody shares knowledge better than this"
The thread goes on for over 2500 replies. Everything you need to know about control and access to your digital data is there.
When you have lots of data you need to randomly sample it now and again to stay in touch. Video without comments quickly lose their relevance.
Super Large font (48 point and more) makes it possible for those with impaired vision to read...
With the above link you can download test video, along with the control file and FREE MultiMedia Application
This app works on Windows and Linux systems (and most likely the Mac)
Over 2800 videos up on YouTube under SpectateSwamp So I know VIDEO
post #16 of 184/22/13 at 2:19amQuote:Originally Posted by Erin Sun
well, there's no such thing in the world that's free and perfect for your demands...
Windows Movie Maker is good, only for video editing newbies...
If you want more in making videos special and unique, you may consider spend less than $100 to purchase good video editing software. There's one user friendly video making software especially good for you names ShowBiz, costs $79.99. You can download the free trial version to have a try.
Should be plenty of free stuff around nowadays. I can't even remember the last time I paid for software, must be back in the 1990s.post #17 of 187/22/15 at 3:32ampost #18 of 187/27/15 at 11:25amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- What is a good free video editing software that I can get?
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob Barnes
- › Bikers Behaving Badly 48 seconds ago
- › Should Instructors Solicit Tips? 2 minutes ago
- › Rank the resorts on the Epic Pass? 8 minutes ago
- › How does an intermediate adult skier in the flatlands get to the... 9 minutes ago
- › Instructor's real income from tips 9 minutes ago
- › Possible ski resorts in Europe 16 minutes ago
- › Bike Stoke Picture Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Wildfire season - So it begins 31 minutes ago
- › Proposed expansion at The Balsams 33 minutes ago
- › Race Ski's for Sale, Head, Volkl, Fischer 33 minutes ago
- › Stratton Mountain by PearlRiverDad
- › Smith Vantage Helmet by rocheman
- › Monarch Mountain by pstevens
- › 2013 Nordica Hell and Back by Motoman71
- › Wildcat by Ripcord802
- › 2013 Fischer SOMA Vacuum RC4 130 by joejoejoe
- › Aspen Mountain by F2BNG
- › Sofa Ski School: From Blue to Powder by dustyfog
- › Winter Park by Hitman
- › Aspen Highlands by F2BNG
- › Vail, CO - A Pictorial
- › Beaver Creek, CO - A Pictorial
- › Mammoth Mountain, Eastern Sierra, CA
- › First Decents- Part 3: Hotel Hill
- › Top 5 April Fool's Jokes in Skiing from...
- › First Decents: Part 2 - Cobb's Hill
- › 2015 Geezer Ski Bum Tour – EpicSki #5
- › Ski Tests, Indie Ski Brands, and...
- › 2015 Geezer Ski Bum Tour – EpicSki #4
- › Sneak Peek: A Review of the New 2016 Nordica...