Right now I am using Windows Live Movie Maker, but it does not have a lot of features that I would like. Does anyone know of a free program that could use, I say free because I generally like to spend my money on better filming/skiing equipment. Thanks for any answers.
- topicPhotography And Videographytagged by System, 5/7/11
Related Forum Threads
- What Lens To Use on the Mountain? Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:01am in Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- Picture of the day... Last post on 2/9/16 at 7:19pm in Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- Ski Porn Stoke 2012-13 Last post on 11/6/13 at 10:07am in General Skiing Discussion
- Video analysis Last post on 12/31/11 at 3:41pm in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- Favorite Ski Photos Last post on 12/14/11 at 4:57pm in General Skiing Discussion
Crudology By Bob Barnes
Last edited: 4/25/12
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob BarnesLast edited: 12/15/12
- Pow Te ChingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Epicski Image Album TutorialLast edited: 4/28/11
Went on 2/8/16. Snow was kind of sticky as it was around 38 degrees. My wife, a very new skier, at first found it a little steep for learning, but then we located the meadows (?) area and all was...
An ideal resort if the weather conditions are right to start your kids skiing. In flat light the tree lined runs are great. The locals are also friendly with delicious reasonably priced food and...
Visiting Chamonix could potentially be the highlight of any skiers career. The Aguille Du Midi and Vallee Blanche is genuinely an amazing place to ski, one that you'll never forget, skiing on a...
I'm not sure how to review a place like this. 1) We're in Minnesota, so we don't have mountains anyways, just hills. 2) This one is right in the Twin City metro area, where those hills are even...
Take this review with a grain of salt. I'm a new boarder. Aside from rentals, this is my first pair of snowboard boots. Bought these at my local shop. I liked that they were all black and not too...
What is a good free video editing software that I can get?post #1 of 184/21/11 at 7:01pmThread Starterpost #2 of 184/21/11 at 7:25pmpost #3 of 184/22/11 at 3:45pmThread Starterpost #4 of 184/22/11 at 4:26pmpost #5 of 184/23/11 at 6:23pmpost #6 of 185/7/11 at 2:23pmpost #7 of 185/12/11 at 12:45pmThread Starter
Here is a first attempt, I know it is not that great, we defiantly did not get enough footage, I am currently working on a second one that has way too much footage. But yeah, for anyone that might want to see some armature ski vid for some reason here ya go.post #8 of 185/12/11 at 2:56pmpost #9 of 189/16/11 at 9:18am
I'm a firm believer that you get what you pay for. If you're wanting to do something quick and painless, free may work. I do professional editing with Adobe and Apple software and couldn't be happier. I also hear that Pinnacle makes good software.post #10 of 189/16/11 at 10:33pm
I downloaded VideoPad tonight. Very nice in layout, easy and intuitive. First DVD I burned wouldn't play anywhere. Second one had to be fished out of the drive with a paperclip and needlenose pliers. I hope the drive isn't gorked.post #11 of 189/17/11 at 1:29pm
After many attempts, this program just won't burn a DVD. I was successful at making a .wmv file out of it, so I can probably burn a CD off it. The actual file is really grainy; I might have to see what kind of tweaks the program will allow in terms of resolution.
My DVD drive survived.post #12 of 182/6/12 at 2:10pmpost #13 of 182/6/12 at 4:12pmpost #14 of 186/28/12 at 5:15pmpost #15 of 1812/5/12 at 9:37am
It's the APP that makes one Operating System better than the other - everytime
No APP can touch this for VIDEO, Music, Pics and text
All cel phones can now shoot video. This Apps latest features make good use of those capabilities.
Video cataloging is completely different from Pictures. There are many segments in a video that may need explaining; from the perspective of shooter. RAW video doesn't include the whole story. And you can seldom verbally explain things on the fly. So large text with the video is the answer. It's easy to skip the text to just watch the video.
Being able to randomly sample these video segments helps keep you in touch with your digital info.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzULqlf8598 See this slow motion and catalog demonstration on youtube.
The Time-Line Playback method requires no editing; so you only have the original videos to catalog. No mess of tiny video snippets cluttering up your computer.
What a powerful training / teaching tool this app is.
--- sharing knowledge is what teaching is all about ---
http://forums.thedailywtf.com/forums/t/13917.aspx A thread titled "Nobody shares knowledge better than this"
The thread goes on for over 2500 replies. Everything you need to know about control and access to your digital data is there.
When you have lots of data you need to randomly sample it now and again to stay in touch. Video without comments quickly lose their relevance.
Super Large font (48 point and more) makes it possible for those with impaired vision to read...
With the above link you can download test video, along with the control file and FREE MultiMedia Application
This app works on Windows and Linux systems (and most likely the Mac)
Over 2800 videos up on YouTube under SpectateSwamp So I know VIDEO
post #16 of 184/22/13 at 2:19amQuote:Originally Posted by Erin Sun
well, there's no such thing in the world that's free and perfect for your demands...
Windows Movie Maker is good, only for video editing newbies...
If you want more in making videos special and unique, you may consider spend less than $100 to purchase good video editing software. There's one user friendly video making software especially good for you names ShowBiz, costs $79.99. You can download the free trial version to have a try.
Should be plenty of free stuff around nowadays. I can't even remember the last time I paid for software, must be back in the 1990s.post #17 of 187/22/15 at 3:32ampost #18 of 187/27/15 at 11:25amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- What is a good free video editing software that I can get?
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob Barnes
- › Stockli Laser AX 2016 Review 41 seconds ago
- › Park City Warning 6 minutes ago
- › Learning to ski on Slalom race skis? 19 minutes ago
- › Telling students to lift their toes up 26 minutes ago
- › How do you do ski team every weekend? 38 minutes ago
- › Skiing advice I'd give myself 10 years ago 41 minutes ago
- › Racing skis - what's the deal? 50 minutes ago
- › FIS Men's GS Yuzawa Maeba runs 1 and 2... 57 minutes ago
- › Tips for a Complete Beginner 58 minutes ago
- › ski poles 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › Afton Alps by comfortstarr
- › Courmayeur by Lewn777
- › Chamonix by Lewn777
- › Hyland Ski & Snowboard Area by comfortstarr
- › Salomon Dialogue Snowboard Boot - Men's by comfortstarr
- › Hot Gear Bag by Lpass
- › Apex MC3 Peak Performance Ski Boot by Beenthereskier
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by hlhoffman
- › Nordica Dobermann WC 150 by slowskier
- › Sugar Mountain Ski Area by Sc33
- › SkiEssentials.com - 2017 Blizzard Quattro RX...
- › Unofficial Guide to BRECKENRIDGE
- › SkiEssentials.com - 2017 Blizzard Skis Preview
- › SkiEssentials.com - 2016 DPS Wailer 105 Review
- › SkiEssentials.com - 2016 Rossignol Slat Review
- › WORLD LEADING 3D SKI MAPS COMING TO ALL MAJOR...
- › Top 5 Fridays - FIS Drone Ban, Discovery...
- › SkiEssentials.com - K2 Pinnacle 95 Review
- › Arapahoe Basin, CO - A Pictorial
- › Top 5 Fridays - North Pole Temps, Protect Our...