Right now I am using Windows Live Movie Maker, but it does not have a lot of features that I would like. Does anyone know of a free program that could use, I say free because I generally like to spend my money on better filming/skiing equipment. Thanks for any answers.
- topicPhotography And Videographytagged by System, 5/7/11
Related Forum Threads
- What Lens To Use on the Mountain? Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:01am in Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- Picture of the day... Last post on 11/21/15 at 9:37am in Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- Ski Porn Stoke 2012-13 Last post on 11/6/13 at 10:07am in General Skiing Discussion
- Video analysis Last post on 12/31/11 at 3:41pm in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- Favorite Ski Photos Last post on 12/14/11 at 4:57pm in General Skiing Discussion
Crudology By Bob Barnes
Last edited: 4/25/12
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob BarnesLast edited: 12/15/12
- Pow Te ChingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Epicski Image Album TutorialLast edited: 4/28/11
I can't live without this product -- stiff boots must be warmed above room temperature in order to get them on, and then they hold heat halfway through a morning of comfy skiing. Warm the boots...
I bought this jacket (in red) for my son last year. We first went to the local big box store with the intention of buying it there, but they didn't carry it either in-store or on line. We tried...
This ski resort is about the same ability level as any of the socal resorts except for mt. baldy. So if you can handle the blues and blacks at the listed resorts you will have no problem skiing...
A-Basin is one of my favorites mountains. It has everything. Never really crowded and if it is doesn't feel like on the slopes. I love the new bowl (which isn't so new anymore). A-basin is a...
I worked one season at Cannon on the Ski Patrol, I've seen marvelous skiing and rock slalom in spring. The Mountain is divers enough for the very best skier to find a challange and the beginner to...
What is a good free video editing software that I can get?post #1 of 184/21/11 at 7:01pmThread Starterpost #2 of 184/21/11 at 7:25pmpost #3 of 184/22/11 at 3:45pmThread Starterpost #4 of 184/22/11 at 4:26pmpost #5 of 184/23/11 at 6:23pmpost #6 of 185/7/11 at 2:23pmpost #7 of 185/12/11 at 12:45pmThread Starter
Here is a first attempt, I know it is not that great, we defiantly did not get enough footage, I am currently working on a second one that has way too much footage. But yeah, for anyone that might want to see some armature ski vid for some reason here ya go.post #8 of 185/12/11 at 2:56pmpost #9 of 189/16/11 at 9:18am
I'm a firm believer that you get what you pay for. If you're wanting to do something quick and painless, free may work. I do professional editing with Adobe and Apple software and couldn't be happier. I also hear that Pinnacle makes good software.post #10 of 189/16/11 at 10:33pm
I downloaded VideoPad tonight. Very nice in layout, easy and intuitive. First DVD I burned wouldn't play anywhere. Second one had to be fished out of the drive with a paperclip and needlenose pliers. I hope the drive isn't gorked.post #11 of 189/17/11 at 1:29pm
After many attempts, this program just won't burn a DVD. I was successful at making a .wmv file out of it, so I can probably burn a CD off it. The actual file is really grainy; I might have to see what kind of tweaks the program will allow in terms of resolution.
My DVD drive survived.post #12 of 182/6/12 at 2:10pmpost #13 of 182/6/12 at 4:12pmpost #14 of 186/28/12 at 5:15pmpost #15 of 1812/5/12 at 9:37am
It's the APP that makes one Operating System better than the other - everytime
No APP can touch this for VIDEO, Music, Pics and text
All cel phones can now shoot video. This Apps latest features make good use of those capabilities.
Video cataloging is completely different from Pictures. There are many segments in a video that may need explaining; from the perspective of shooter. RAW video doesn't include the whole story. And you can seldom verbally explain things on the fly. So large text with the video is the answer. It's easy to skip the text to just watch the video.
Being able to randomly sample these video segments helps keep you in touch with your digital info.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzULqlf8598 See this slow motion and catalog demonstration on youtube.
The Time-Line Playback method requires no editing; so you only have the original videos to catalog. No mess of tiny video snippets cluttering up your computer.
What a powerful training / teaching tool this app is.
--- sharing knowledge is what teaching is all about ---
http://forums.thedailywtf.com/forums/t/13917.aspx A thread titled "Nobody shares knowledge better than this"
The thread goes on for over 2500 replies. Everything you need to know about control and access to your digital data is there.
When you have lots of data you need to randomly sample it now and again to stay in touch. Video without comments quickly lose their relevance.
Super Large font (48 point and more) makes it possible for those with impaired vision to read...
With the above link you can download test video, along with the control file and FREE MultiMedia Application
This app works on Windows and Linux systems (and most likely the Mac)
Over 2800 videos up on YouTube under SpectateSwamp So I know VIDEO
post #16 of 184/22/13 at 2:19amQuote:Originally Posted by Erin Sun
well, there's no such thing in the world that's free and perfect for your demands...
Windows Movie Maker is good, only for video editing newbies...
If you want more in making videos special and unique, you may consider spend less than $100 to purchase good video editing software. There's one user friendly video making software especially good for you names ShowBiz, costs $79.99. You can download the free trial version to have a try.
Should be plenty of free stuff around nowadays. I can't even remember the last time I paid for software, must be back in the 1990s.post #17 of 187/22/15 at 3:32ampost #18 of 187/27/15 at 11:25amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- What is a good free video editing software that I can get?
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob Barnes
- › 2016 Blizzard Bonafide and 2016 Fischer Motive 95: head to head 15 minutes ago
- › Need help with Lange XC boots 20 minutes ago
- › 2015 / 16 Tahoe Weather, Discussion & Stoke - Bring on El Nino! 26 minutes ago
- › Ski boot soles: why does the industry stick to the current standard? 39 minutes ago
- › Two kinds of Wedge Christie 40 minutes ago
- › Skiing without poles ??? [A Beginner Zone thread] 1 hour ago
- › Tenney Mountain in NH to re-open for 2015-16, closed since 2010 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › Tuner Recommendations Near/In Mt. Snow, Vt. 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › Non-FIS slalom skis for lighter skiers? 1 hour, 35 minutes ago
- › American Saxon 1 hour, 37 minutes ago
- › Hot Gear Bag by Seth Masia
- › Spyder Leader Jacket - Boys' by SnowBalz
- › Brian Head Resort by Hoben02
- › Arapahoe Basin by ColoradoSkiier2
- › Cannon Mountain by GW2108
- › Tuckerman Ravine by GW2108
- › Wildcat by GW2108
- › Alta by GW2108
- › 2015 Dynastar Chrome 74 FluidX Skis by GW2108
- › Blue Mountain Ski Area by ReeferBen
- › MotionMetrics: Your Digital Ski Coach
- › Keystone, CO - A Pictorial
- › Top 5 Fridays - Big Air Fenway, West Coast...
- › SkiEssentials.com - 2015 Volkl One Review
- › Top 5 Fridays - Bode Miller, Bomber Skis,...
- › SkiEssentials.com - 2016 Atomic Vantage 90...
- › Top 5 Fridays - Resort Updates, Skiing in...
- › Top 5 Fridays - Ski Season Underway, New...
- › 2016 Spyder Enforcer Jacket -...
- › The Most Experienced EpicSkier - Bob McNeill