Right now I am using Windows Live Movie Maker, but it does not have a lot of features that I would like. Does anyone know of a free program that could use, I say free because I generally like to spend my money on better filming/skiing equipment. Thanks for any answers.
- topicPhotography And Videographytagged by System, 5/7/11
Related Forum Threads
- What Lens To Use on the Mountain? Last post on 4/15/13 at 11:01am in Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- Ski Porn Stoke 2012-13 Last post on 11/6/13 at 10:07am in General Skiing Discussion
- Video analysis Last post on 12/31/11 at 3:41pm in Ski Instruction & Coaching
- Favorite Ski Photos Last post on 12/14/11 at 4:57pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Pre-Season stoke! Last post on 11/4/11 at 9:25pm in Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
Crudology By Bob Barnes
Last edited: 4/25/12
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob BarnesLast edited: 12/15/12
- Pow Te ChingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Epicski Image Album TutorialLast edited: 4/28/11
This product is AMAZING. If you want wireless communication with friends/family on the mountain, have the desire to stream some music and take calls (but who really wants to take calls?), YOU CAN,...
Grip, Powder, Hard Pack, Stability, Crud, anything you wana ski they rock.
Over the years I've spent quite a bit of money on knee supports and pain killers. It had got to the stage where I could maybe ski for 2 or 3 days before needing to take time off for my knees to...
I gave up on this place years ago. I imagine the management thinks this place is Vail. Pricey lift tickets extremely long lift lines, expensive lodging expensive food, and crowded. 3 days...
Keep an eye on the weather. This area is known for getting blasted by lake effect snow which makes for some great powder days. A 2 day lift ticket can be had for $40 or so bucks if you but...
What is a good free video editing software that I can get?post #1 of 164/21/11 at 7:01pmThread Starterpost #2 of 164/21/11 at 7:25pmpost #3 of 164/22/11 at 3:45pmThread Starterpost #4 of 164/22/11 at 4:26pmpost #5 of 164/23/11 at 6:23pmpost #6 of 165/7/11 at 2:23pmpost #7 of 165/12/11 at 12:45pmThread Starter
Here is a first attempt, I know it is not that great, we defiantly did not get enough footage, I am currently working on a second one that has way too much footage. But yeah, for anyone that might want to see some armature ski vid for some reason here ya go.post #8 of 165/12/11 at 2:56pmpost #9 of 169/16/11 at 9:18am
I'm a firm believer that you get what you pay for. If you're wanting to do something quick and painless, free may work. I do professional editing with Adobe and Apple software and couldn't be happier. I also hear that Pinnacle makes good software.post #10 of 169/16/11 at 10:33pm
I downloaded VideoPad tonight. Very nice in layout, easy and intuitive. First DVD I burned wouldn't play anywhere. Second one had to be fished out of the drive with a paperclip and needlenose pliers. I hope the drive isn't gorked.post #11 of 169/17/11 at 1:29pm
After many attempts, this program just won't burn a DVD. I was successful at making a .wmv file out of it, so I can probably burn a CD off it. The actual file is really grainy; I might have to see what kind of tweaks the program will allow in terms of resolution.
My DVD drive survived.post #12 of 162/6/12 at 2:10pmpost #13 of 162/6/12 at 4:12pmpost #14 of 166/28/12 at 5:15pmpost #15 of 1612/5/12 at 9:37am
It's the APP that makes one Operating System better than the other - everytime
No APP can touch this for VIDEO, Music, Pics and text
All cel phones can now shoot video. This Apps latest features make good use of those capabilities.
Video cataloging is completely different from Pictures. There are many segments in a video that may need explaining; from the perspective of shooter. RAW video doesn't include the whole story. And you can seldom verbally explain things on the fly. So large text with the video is the answer. It's easy to skip the text to just watch the video.
Being able to randomly sample these video segments helps keep you in touch with your digital info.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzULqlf8598 See this slow motion and catalog demonstration on youtube.
The Time-Line Playback method requires no editing; so you only have the original videos to catalog. No mess of tiny video snippets cluttering up your computer.
What a powerful training / teaching tool this app is.
--- sharing knowledge is what teaching is all about ---
http://forums.thedailywtf.com/forums/t/13917.aspx A thread titled "Nobody shares knowledge better than this"
The thread goes on for over 2500 replies. Everything you need to know about control and access to your digital data is there.
When you have lots of data you need to randomly sample it now and again to stay in touch. Video without comments quickly lose their relevance.
Super Large font (48 point and more) makes it possible for those with impaired vision to read...
With the above link you can download test video, along with the control file and FREE MultiMedia Application
This app works on Windows and Linux systems (and most likely the Mac)
Over 2800 videos up on YouTube under SpectateSwamp So I know VIDEO
post #16 of 164/22/13 at 2:19amQuote:Originally Posted by Erin Sun
well, there's no such thing in the world that's free and perfect for your demands...
Windows Movie Maker is good, only for video editing newbies...
If you want more in making videos special and unique, you may consider spend less than $100 to purchase good video editing software. There's one user friendly video making software especially good for you names ShowBiz, costs $79.99. You can download the free trial version to have a try.
Should be plenty of free stuff around nowadays. I can't even remember the last time I paid for software, must be back in the 1990s.Return HomeBack to Forum: Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- What is a good free video editing software that I can get?
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob Barnes
- › Keeping THUMB warm? 11 minutes ago
- › Waxing with a heat gun 37 minutes ago
- › "High C edging" confusion 58 minutes ago
- › Recent snow condition report from Alps ? 1 hour ago
- › FS: Kastle, Line Prophet, POC, Hestra, Booster Straps - ALL BRAND... 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › Best Video Camera question 1 hour, 45 minutes ago
- › Different ski for depth of powder? 1 hour, 56 minutes ago
- › Richard Berger 1 hour, 57 minutes ago
- › Bode News 2 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › I Won a $500 Credit at a Ski Shop!! Which Skis to Buy? [New Zealand] 2 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › UClear HBC220 Snow Bluetooth by JustSkiIt8989
- › 2012 Ski Logik Ullr's Chariot Ski by BrunoG
- › Ski Mojo Knee Support by Wear The Fox Hat
- › Snowshoe by fburress
- › Canaan Valley Resort by fburress
- › Wilmot Mountain by KovasP
- › 2014 Head i.Supershape Rally Ski by Philpug
- › 2014 POC Receptor Backcountry Helmet by billskis
- › Montana Snowbowl by Freeride
- › Voile Charger Telemark Ski by whatsupdoc
- › The 2014 K2 Rictor 82 XTi: A Responsive and... by skiessentials
- › Giving Thanks for Online Ski Forums by Jamesj
- › Massanutten - An Unofficial Guide by marznc
- › Whistler-Blackcomb - The Unoffical Guide by Andrew R
- › Top 5 Canadian Family Friendly Ski Resorts by ERVTravelIns
- › Attitash Unofficial Guide by bliz1978
- › 2014 Blizzard Peacemaker: Bringing Flip Core... by skiessentials
- › Wildcat Unofficial Guide by bliz1978
- › The Essential Guide to AT Ski Gear by skiessentials
- › Sugarloaf Mountain to Open Above Treeline Chutes by skiessentials