Right now I am using Windows Live Movie Maker, but it does not have a lot of features that I would like. Does anyone know of a free program that could use, I say free because I generally like to spend my money on better filming/skiing equipment. Thanks for any answers.
- topicPhotography And Videographytagged by System, 5/7/11
Related Forum Threads
- April 2017 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 4/27/17 at 11:34am in General Skiing Discussion
- March 2017 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 3/30/17 at 8:15am in General Skiing Discussion
- February 2017 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 2/27/17 at 2:54pm in General Skiing Discussion
- January 2017 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 2/5/17 at 1:46pm in General Skiing Discussion
- November 2016 Image of the Month Contest Last post on 11/28/16 at 10:30am in General Skiing Discussion
Crudology By Bob Barnes
Last edited: 4/25/12
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob BarnesLast edited: 12/15/12
- Pow Te ChingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Epicski Image Album TutorialLast edited: 4/28/11
Great fitting liner and good performance. Lace up tongue give solid all around fit and with the power strap keep shin in contact with the tongue. The spot kit would help with tweaking those spots...
Great day use area for the Springfield /Eugene crowd. At 6000ft elevation it is above most of the Oregon rain. With 1500 feet of drop off a high speed six pack it is a real ski area. No Lodging No...
Why ski here? -Blue Mountain is probably the best value in Eastern Pennsylvania. It has two high-speed, top-to-bottom lifts. That means you can get a ton of skiing in. At nearby mountains like Elk...
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
What is a good free video editing software that I can get?post #1 of 194/21/11 at 7:01pmThread Starterpost #2 of 194/21/11 at 7:25pmpost #3 of 194/22/11 at 3:45pmThread Starterpost #4 of 194/22/11 at 4:26pmpost #5 of 194/23/11 at 6:23pmpost #6 of 195/7/11 at 2:23pmpost #7 of 195/12/11 at 12:45pmThread Starter
Here is a first attempt, I know it is not that great, we defiantly did not get enough footage, I am currently working on a second one that has way too much footage. But yeah, for anyone that might want to see some armature ski vid for some reason here ya go.post #8 of 195/12/11 at 2:56pmpost #9 of 199/16/11 at 9:18am
I'm a firm believer that you get what you pay for. If you're wanting to do something quick and painless, free may work. I do professional editing with Adobe and Apple software and couldn't be happier. I also hear that Pinnacle makes good software.post #10 of 199/16/11 at 10:33pm
I downloaded VideoPad tonight. Very nice in layout, easy and intuitive. First DVD I burned wouldn't play anywhere. Second one had to be fished out of the drive with a paperclip and needlenose pliers. I hope the drive isn't gorked.post #11 of 199/17/11 at 1:29pm
After many attempts, this program just won't burn a DVD. I was successful at making a .wmv file out of it, so I can probably burn a CD off it. The actual file is really grainy; I might have to see what kind of tweaks the program will allow in terms of resolution.
My DVD drive survived.post #12 of 192/6/12 at 2:10pmpost #13 of 192/6/12 at 4:12pmpost #14 of 196/28/12 at 5:15pmpost #15 of 1912/5/12 at 9:37am
It's the APP that makes one Operating System better than the other - everytime
No APP can touch this for VIDEO, Music, Pics and text
All cel phones can now shoot video. This Apps latest features make good use of those capabilities.
Video cataloging is completely different from Pictures. There are many segments in a video that may need explaining; from the perspective of shooter. RAW video doesn't include the whole story. And you can seldom verbally explain things on the fly. So large text with the video is the answer. It's easy to skip the text to just watch the video.
Being able to randomly sample these video segments helps keep you in touch with your digital info.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzULqlf8598 See this slow motion and catalog demonstration on youtube.
The Time-Line Playback method requires no editing; so you only have the original videos to catalog. No mess of tiny video snippets cluttering up your computer.
What a powerful training / teaching tool this app is.
--- sharing knowledge is what teaching is all about ---
http://forums.thedailywtf.com/forums/t/13917.aspx A thread titled "Nobody shares knowledge better than this"
The thread goes on for over 2500 replies. Everything you need to know about control and access to your digital data is there.
When you have lots of data you need to randomly sample it now and again to stay in touch. Video without comments quickly lose their relevance.
Super Large font (48 point and more) makes it possible for those with impaired vision to read...
With the above link you can download test video, along with the control file and FREE MultiMedia Application
This app works on Windows and Linux systems (and most likely the Mac)
Over 2800 videos up on YouTube under SpectateSwamp So I know VIDEO
post #16 of 194/22/13 at 2:19amQuote:Originally Posted by Erin Sun
well, there's no such thing in the world that's free and perfect for your demands...
Windows Movie Maker is good, only for video editing newbies...
If you want more in making videos special and unique, you may consider spend less than $100 to purchase good video editing software. There's one user friendly video making software especially good for you names ShowBiz, costs $79.99. You can download the free trial version to have a try.
Should be plenty of free stuff around nowadays. I can't even remember the last time I paid for software, must be back in the 1990s.post #17 of 197/22/15 at 3:32ampost #18 of 197/27/15 at 11:25ampost #19 of 1912/19/16 at 6:00pm
Hi, I am a ski lover too. I usually use these free mp4 editors to edit my ski videos. Like using windows live movie maker, they are very easy to use too. And they have different features for editing videos. If you have interests, you may go and try!Return HomeBack to Forum: Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- What is a good free video editing software that I can get?
- How To Make Photomontages By Bob Barnes
- › RIP EpicSki 1999-2017 14 minutes ago
- › Death Bed Confessions 4 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › What, no hockey fans? 10 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › Who is the ultimate thread "killer"? 10 hours, 52 minutes ago
- › RIP Epic - Technical Help 12 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › We Heard You! 16 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › Notification chain as a way to let friends and friends of friends... 19 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › FS Nordica Dobermann Spitfire Pro EDT skis, 162cm , NEW 1 day, 20 hours ago
- › Praxis Concept 177cm w/ Salomon STH 13 1 day, 20 hours ago
- › Shutdown Procedures 1 day, 22 hours ago
- › 2018 K2 Marksman Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review