New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Merger with TGR

post #1 of 25
Thread Starter 

Any thoughts on the proposed merger between EpicSki and TGR?  What do you think of the idea?

post #2 of 25

I think today's date says it all.

post #3 of 25

FKNA

post #4 of 25

ROTF.gif  roflmao.gif  hissyfit.gif  hopmad.gif  duel.gif

post #5 of 25

Anyone remember onsnow.org Forums?

 

Bonus points for the three epic instructors who founded it.

post #6 of 25

They're professional forum posters, right? We are so much better than them. 

 

post #7 of 25

I think Newschoolers would be a better fit.

post #8 of 25


100pts.....
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by keniski View Post

They're professional forum posters, right? We are so much better than them. 

 



 

post #9 of 25

Outstanding!

post #10 of 25

Hahahaha, I don't really see that happening...

 

wait you're not serious, are you?

post #11 of 25

picard-facepalm.jpg

post #12 of 25

Will epic be going to TGR posting rules?

post #13 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger View Post

Will epic be going to TGR posting rules?


TGR will be going  to Epic Rules.  This would have been much funnier to post there.

 

post #14 of 25

Oh, come on! Nobody could believe such a thing! The real merger is between EpicSki and Harb's RealSkiers ! Now THAT would be awesome!

post #15 of 25

Change for a nickel?

post #16 of 25
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vail snopro View Post

Oh, come on! Nobody could believe such a thing! The real merger is between EpicSki and Harb's RealSkiers ! Now THAT would be awesome!



I toyed with that idea but balked because I feared it would incite a storm of violations to the new posting guidelines..

post #17 of 25



 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vail snopro View Post

Oh, come on! Nobody could believe such a thing! The real merger is between EpicSki and Harb's RealSkiers ! Now THAT would be awesome!



After all these years I finally found something to correct you on.

 

Real skiers is a subsidiary of TGR and has been for years.  All those guys in the TRG movies were educated, trained and are friends of some of the owner / directors of Real Skiers.

 

post #18 of 25

HH's site is the PMTS Forum

 

RealSkiers Gear forum is Peter Keelty's forum.

 

Two separate entities.

 

Though there is a link from Peter's site to HH's site, Clendenin's etc.

 

L.

 

And I think TGR and epic are a perfect fit.biggrin.gif

post #19 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by vail snopro View Post

Oh, come on! Nobody could believe such a thing! The real merger is between EpicSki and Harb's RealSkiers ! Now THAT would be awesome!



You owe me the glass of wine I just spurted everywhere reading this.  

post #20 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Louie View Post



 



After all these years I finally found something to correct you on.

 

Real skiers is a subsidiary of TGR and has been for years.  All those guys in the TRG movies were educated, trained and are friends of some of the owner / directors of Real Skiers.

 



What ever! I think my point was obvious!   lol

 

 

post #21 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCS View Post

HH's site is the PMTS Forum

 

RealSkiers Gear forum is Peter Keelty's forum.

 

Two separate entities.

 

Though there is a link from Peter's site to HH's site, Clendenin's etc.

 

L.

 

And I think TGR and epic are a perfect fit.biggrin.gif


The PMTS forum was originally hosted on Realskiers.  It's been separate for many years.  But then, some of us are living in the past.

(And yes, I realize I am making a factual point in a joke thread!  I can't stop!)

post #22 of 25

Pics or it didn't happen...

post #23 of 25
Post in the right forum, JONG!
post #24 of 25

And so it begins...

post #25 of 25
Thread Starter 

NOOB bumps 2 year old thread...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home