Vail Resorts Announces Winter 2011-2012 Season Pass Sales Start Today14 March 2011
$49 Locks in The Best Deals Now for Winter Ski and Snowboard Vacations with The Epic Pass, Epic 7-Day, New Epic Local Pass, Summit Value Pass and New Tahoe Value Pass
- The Epic Pass™, the best season pass deal in the ski industry offering unlimited, unrestricted skiing at Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Heavenly, Northstar-at-Tahoe and Arapahoe Basin is available for $649.
- The new Epic Local Pass™ (formerly the Colorado Pass), for $499, is perfect for locals who can navigate a few more restrictions. The Epic Local Pass offers unlimited and unrestricted skiing or riding at Breckenridge, Keystone and Arapahoe Basin and includes10 restricted days at Vail or Beaver Creek. New this year, it also includes skiing or riding at Heavenly and Northstar-at-Tahoe, with limited restricted days.
- Epic 7-Day™ is ideal for people who don’t plan to ski more than seven days. The Epic 7-Day gives skiers and snowboarders a total of seven unrestricted days of skiing and riding at any one of Vail Resorts’ six mountain resorts plus Arapahoe Basin anytime during the season for a price of $499.
- Summit Value Pass™ is a great option for people who only plan to ski Summit County. The Summit Value Pass is available for $409 and provides unlimited and unrestricted lift access to Keystone and Arapahoe Basin, as well as access to Breckenridge with limited restrictions. Pass holders can purchase access to Breckenridge on restricted days for $50 per day.
- New for 2011-2012, Tahoe Value Pass™, available for $379, is ideal for people who plan to ski or ride seven days a week at Heavenly and six days a week at Northstar. The Tahoe Value Pass™ offers limited access to Heavenly and Northstar-at-Tahoe with Saturdays excluded at Northstar-at-Tahoe. Pass holders can purchase access to either resort on restricted days for $50 per day.
- A $49 down payment now guarantees the lowest price through May 30 with the remainder due in mid-September.
Here is the link to the entire article-