Anyone else bringing out retro gear????
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicEpicSki Gatheringstagged by System, 4/4/11
Related Forum Threads
- 2017 Mid-Atlantic Gathering at Timberline, WV - February 24-26, 2017 Last post on 10/23/16 at 9:26am in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- Whistler 2017 Gathering- General Info, Questions and Advice Thread Last post on 10/21/16 at 4:05pm in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- Aspen Gathering The Video Last post on 3/20/16 at 7:48pm in Trip Reports
- The 2016 Aspen Gathering - An Intermediate Skier's First Gathering Last post on 2/11/16 at 9:32pm in Trip Reports
- 2016 Aspen Gathering Trip Report Last post on 2/21/16 at 6:53pm in Trip Reports
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Gathering Gear Check - Page 2
Not sure if I can dig any up.
Well there's a surprise.
Rick, do you want me to ask Cindy if you could borrow her "long" skis - 158cm?
Are they fast? I'll take any edge I can find, if it will let me finally get some satisfaction against you in our ritual tuck race.
Are you thinking a 204 K2 VO or maybe a 207 Dynamic VR17?
Yes they are....but not fast enough, though you could probably try to skate to the finish line (again).
That works....unless...I am in the process of setting up a Blizzard Demo Day, it needs to be at Vail, not sure which day at this point.
Blizzard Demo Day? Now that sounds interesting.
You should sooooooo bring it!
I'll be arriving Tuesday night and skiing Wednesdayt thru the weekend if my legs hold up. I have older model RX8s and older model Gotamas. Should I bring both? I haven't used either pair in spring skiing yet.
I would think the Goats would be the choice. They just got a foot plus of snow so the RX8's may be useless
- Gathering Gear Check
- › what is the best advice you have on accident documentation? 3 minutes ago
- › Ski size question 10 minutes ago
- › Hard ear racing helmet for oddly shaped U10 head 13 minutes ago
- › AirBnB and VRBO Versus Ski Town Zoning Ordinances 24 minutes ago
- › Quadriceps Tendon Rupture, Repair and Rehab 43 minutes ago
- › Help me analyse some of my turns? 47 minutes ago
- › How many sizes of skis will my child go through? 59 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Southeast/Mid-Atlantic meetups, weather (NC, VA, WV, MD,... 1 hour, 23 minutes ago
- › Ski dimensions advice [2nd season in WA, bought used Solomon Scream W] 2 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › Best Budget Skiing in North America? 2 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer