· I am a steep terrain expert skier, but only 155 pounds.
· I have Superfeet full cork footbed in circa 1992 Lange model X9 boot. It took me 6 trips to the bootfitter to dial them in, but once done, the boots performed well all these years. However, they are falling apart after “only 19 years”, so time for new boots.
· Wide forefeet, narrow heels. Right foot is considerably smaller than left except for bunion on right. Right foot shell requires bulge for bunion.
· Best fit so far, of the very limited stock in CA boot shops, has been the Lange RS or RX 120. Mammoth CA is 5 hours drive and only place in CA with great boot-fitters that I know of.
· Read a wiki post on Daleboot VFF Pro by Quant2325 on the EpicSki site which was informative, but it was the only opinion/review. He, and others on the web had some negative comments about Daleboot’s softer flex, but wonder if this is a problem for lighter weight skiers.
· Seeking opinions on Daleboot from knowledegable bootfitters. Willing to travel to Utah if Daleboot is the answer.