Title: Kinco 901 Gloves
Length/size Tested: Mediums
Environment of Conditions:
Crested Butte, CO. Resort, BC, every day work glove
Insulated, all leather work glove. Made with a very stout leather.
1) Very durable. Very tough gloves.
2) Cost: ~$20. Can't beat the price. Get two or three pairs.
3) Water Resistant: When coated with SnoSeal they are pretty bomber.
4) Steeze factor: gotta say it.
1) They're pretty warm. I've worn them down to 0 degrees without problems. After that, I just chuck in some glove heaters when I am skiing. If I am in the BC or throwing snow, then I normally don't have a problem with cold.
2) Dexterity: They are pretty horrific for the first 30 days or so. Like robot like can't bend my fingers tough.
Age: 30 something
Height/Weight: normal sized hands
Average days on snow: 60+
Years Skiing: 35+