I recently got a discounted lift ticket to Cannon off a coworker that I'd been planning on using this past Sunday. Sadly the forecast all week called for rain, and I'm busy every weekend between now and April 2nd. I'm not sure I'm willing to gamble that conditions will be good enough in April to merit a trip, so I'm expecting to sell the pass on Craigslist or here, if anyone wants it.
But in your experience, do you think it's likely that there will be good conditions at Cannon as we get into April? I'm okay with selling the pass now and paying full price at the time if it happens, but if there's a strong likelihood maybe I'll hang onto it!
And while we're on the subject...any historically good options within a 2 hour drive of Boston in April?
Thanks for reading,