I will be skiing Sugar Bowl, Alpine, and Squaw (1 day each) the 8th through the 10th. Let me know if you want to join up for a few runs or a beer afterward. It looks like I will be Sugar Bowl on Tuesday; not sure about the schedule the other 2 days yet.
- brandDawgcatchingtagged by System, 3/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Lighter backcountry/sidecountry skis: Blizzard Kabookie vs Fischer Ranger 96ti Last post on 12/17/14 at 9:35pm in Member Gear Reviews
- Just scored some Kastles at Dawgcatching's big spring sale Last post on 3/27/14 at 5:38pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Playful wider all-mountain ski shootout: Rossignol Soul 7 vs. Blizzard Peacemaker Last post on 12/30/13 at 12:39pm in Member Gear Reviews
- 2013 Elan Waveflex SLX 170cm review Last post on 12/2/13 at 2:41pm in Member Gear Reviews
2011 Big Mountain Ski Reviews By Dawgcatching
Last edited: 4/25/11
- 2011 Mid Fat Ski Reviews By DawgcatchingLast edited: 5/25/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
- 2011 Mid Fat Ski Reviews By Dawgcatching
Skiing Tahoe March 8-10th
Schedule changed for me...I have to head into SF Wed/thur but will be back Friday. There is an outside chance I will be back Thurs afternoon for a bit. TC should be around. If you need skis to use, let me know, what is your BSL?
Dawg, Phil, Trek, Tyler and Kastle Jesse,
It was fun skiing with y'all.
Great snow monday, interesting snow Wed. overall fun postive group.
Thanks for keeping an open mind on some of my 'adventurous" snow choices...
Phil, nice to finally ski w/ you after so long.
- Skiing Tahoe March 8-10th
- › Ski Powder Highway 59 seconds ago
- › First in the East to Open--Master Prognosticator #2 2 minutes ago
- › Whistler/Blackcomb 2017 Roll Call 7 minutes ago
- › Who will open first in 2016-17? Guess right and be the EpicSki... 12 minutes ago
- › Christmas cancelled, trip moved to mid-Feb. Suggestions please? 14 minutes ago
- › Montage Mountain, PA — 2016 JAN 25 — GreyPilgrim 15 minutes ago
- › Bomberskiclinic stowe / Alta lodge powder tracks 25 minutes ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 26 minutes ago
- › Steelers Baby! 28 minutes ago
- › Dreamin' about ski season 29 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer