A little bit late, but here's a link to an article on DCSki.com recapping this fun event at Blue Knob. It includes a few of the better photos. The last paragraph is blatant, but well meaning plagiarism of a post made here on Epic by Jimmy
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemBlue Knobtagged by System, 4/26/11
Related Forum Threads
- 2016-17 Southeast/Mid-Atlantic meetups, weather (NC, VA, WV, MD, west PA) Last post on Yesterday at 3:59 pm in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- What's your COLDEST ever ski experience? Last post on 1/29/17 at 5:41pm in General Skiing Discussion
- 2015-2016 Midwest Season...What's Coming? Last post on 9/21/16 at 8:40am in General Skiing Discussion
- 2016 EpicSki Mid-Atlantic Gathering Preliminary Planning Thread Last post on 9/18/15 at 5:26am in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- Blue Knob Feb28 - March 1 Last post on 3/3/15 at 7:43pm in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
This is the most incredibly over-the-top country-club-like resort we've been and we've skied all over USA. It's so cool I took pictures of the bathrooms! Beautifully done. Three gondolas keep...
I went to Maverick the day after a day at Big Sky and what a dramatic difference. As opposed to Big Sky's massive area (which seemed to me to ski much smaller than its size), hard skier packed...
Mid Atlantic Gathering, Blue Knob Feb 26th and 27th - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
says the New Yorker from Miami. I remember wondering what about this made you so happy? A month later we spend the day together at Vail and it seems that everything about skiing makes you happy. Goodsnow, snow that's "good for you", blue sky, grey sky, deep snow, bumps or groomers, it's allgood ya?
- Mid Atlantic Gathering, Blue Knob Feb 26th and 27th
- › Skis, Old vs New 14 minutes ago
- › Any cheaper lodging for Mammoth Mountain? 17 minutes ago
- › Waxing tips and removing rust from leaving in roof box too wet? 28 minutes ago
- › Is it me or the skis? 30 minutes ago
- › Why don't more people carve? (started in "Ski Softly" thread) 37 minutes ago
- › Tahoe trip 41 minutes ago
- › Aspen end of March?? 45 minutes ago
- › Taos Ski Valley 2016-2017 Ski, Stoke, Weather 47 minutes ago
- › How to get a razor edge? 52 minutes ago
- › How much wax does everyone use? 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › Big Sky by oldgoat
- › Kneebinding Knee Friendly Binding by barunrm
- › Snowbird by MBrady
- › Snowbasin by MBrady
- › Maverick Mountain by Roadrash
- › Lutsen Mountains by comfortstarr
- › Tremblant by jzmtl
- › Panorama Mountain Village by Pacobillie
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by vieuxcrouton
- › Mt. Baker by jhkc
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview