A little bit late, but here's a link to an article on DCSki.com recapping this fun event at Blue Knob. It includes a few of the better photos. The last paragraph is blatant, but well meaning plagiarism of a post made here on Epic by Jimmy
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemBlue Knobtagged by System, 4/26/11
Related Forum Threads
- 2016-17 Southeast/Mid-Atlantic meetups, weather (NC, VA, WV, MD, west PA) Last post on Yesterday at 8:34 pm in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- What's your COLDEST ever ski experience? Last post on 6/30/16 at 3:45am in General Skiing Discussion
- 2015-2016 Midwest Season...What's Coming? Last post on 9/21/16 at 8:40am in General Skiing Discussion
- 2016 EpicSki Mid-Atlantic Gathering Preliminary Planning Thread Last post on 9/18/15 at 5:26am in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- Blue Knob Feb28 - March 1 Last post on 3/3/15 at 7:43pm in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
Flumserberg is a nice day trip ski resort about an hour train ride from Zurich (or drive). I skied here as a midweek season pass holder for a couple of seasons. Midweek it has small lift lines,...
For any east coast skiers this is like Mad River Glen with wider slopes and big drops to jump off of along with skiing between the trees. Just an all out amazing ski area. Simple and great...
I really love this place, it doesn't have the crowds that the other places around Ottawa have, but this is a legit ski place and is one of those hidden gems that hardcore ski guys/gals love. They...
Good for high volumn, pronated feet, i.e: This is the anti-matter Lange XLR/Banshe/Comp but still very good for people with wider, flatter, lower arched feet who needed or wanted a stiffer boot....
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
Mid Atlantic Gathering, Blue Knob Feb 26th and 27th - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
says the New Yorker from Miami. I remember wondering what about this made you so happy? A month later we spend the day together at Vail and it seems that everything about skiing makes you happy. Goodsnow, snow that's "good for you", blue sky, grey sky, deep snow, bumps or groomers, it's allgood ya?
- Mid Atlantic Gathering, Blue Knob Feb 26th and 27th
- › Mammoth Mountain for 2016-2017 7 minutes ago
- › Mammoth Mountain on a Budget 15 minutes ago
- › The Narrower Stance? 23 minutes ago
- › PA/DE/So. NJ 2016/2017 30 minutes ago
- › FS Quiver Purge 33 minutes ago
- › 2016: 1, 2, or 3 ski quiver? 53 minutes ago
- › Jackets that fit over the helmet? Multisport too? (Vermont) 1 hour ago
- › Want Big Sky condo/house in trade for Whitefish condo 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › Which do you like better, Holiday Valley or Seven Springs? 1 hour, 17 minutes ago
- › demo ski rental shop question -- Denver Summit county area 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
- › Flumserberg by willyofoz
- › Kirkwood Mountain Resort by Debbie Burke
- › Mont Sainte Marie by Charles J White
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by aarrkk
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › 2017 K2 iKonic 85 Ti Review
- › The Ins and Outs of Proper Layering
- › 2017 Smith ChromaPop - It's Basically...
- › EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Epic Ski Image of the Month Contest Terms and...
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues