Okay, folks! TapaTalk is now enabled for all sites on the Huddler platform. We're rolling it out as a soft launch so the full implementation is not yet in place. But we want to get you in there, playing around, and getting feedback on how to make this even more useful.
So how do you get in there?
- On your iPhone, Android, Nokia, Blackberry, etc., download the TapaTalk application. TapaTalk.
- When you first load the app, you will see the ability to browse forums, view newly added sites, and search. Click to search.
- Enter the name of your site (i.e. EpicSki) and search.
- Your community should appear in the search results.
- Click to view the site.
- From there, you'll be able to login with your username and password.
- Then you can navigate in, check your subscriptions, see who's online, post in the forums, and more!
Please play around with it and definitely let us know what you think.
Note the TapaTalk Forum Ap will cost $2.99. There are bugs that we are aware of from using this that are being worked on. Forum navigation and history is still not fully functional. While big improvements are yet to come, this is something we have been asking for, and we are finally starting to see it. My experience so far is that the forums are very easily readable. The biggest problem I have so far is I cannot distinguish between read & unread forums or threads in tapatalk. Nor does it update what I have read when I log into another computer. I frequently use the navigation option to view new posts, and that does not appear to exist. Most navigation is through the forum index. My topics and my posts are available from the Profile and favorites tabs. You can quickly see who is online.
Give it a try, and hopefully the problems will get ironed out soon.