If they choose to do more testing, I'd love to give them a try. I'm another with ear canals that are too small for any of the standard buds or other in-ear options to work and my head is too small for standard over-head headphones as well.
Related Forum Threads
- Camera: good idea or dorky? Last post on 4/3/13 at 11:17am in General Skiing Discussion
- Any good Bluetooths for skiing/snowboarding? Last post on 1/9/12 at 7:10pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Bluetooth headset Last post on 3/7/12 at 12:38pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Enter EpicSki's Total Skiing Contest HERE! Last post on 11/2/11 at 8:25pm in EpicSki Auctions and Online Special Events
- budfits Last post on 2/18/11 at 7:11am in EpicSki Auctions and Online Special Events
Innovations in Design at the 2013 SIA SNOW Show
Edited on 5/8/13
- Electromagnetic Interference and Avalanche BeaconsEdited on 11/13/12
I own the helldorado's and have put about 25 days on them here in the PNW through every kind of snow imaginable, from knee deep pow to wind blown to cement to small bumps to icy hardpack to...
I haven't had a chance to do more than a dry run with the intercom system. My intention was to use it with one of our blind students in our adaptive program, but that never came to fruition. I...
This is a summertime purchase. I'll provide an on-snow review when I can. I picked up this boot at an off-season sale at the Boot Doctors in Telluride, together with a custom footbed....
Sun Valley owner Earl Holding recently passed away (2013) but he wanted to leave a legacy in the Sun Valley resort. The millions he invested into the on mountain lodges, manmade snow making...
A picture paints a thousand words so here's a promo video for the resorts in New South Wales http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=ESezPu_7I1A
- Electromagnetic Interference and Avalanche Beacons
Wanted: 20 product testers - BudFits - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Budfits sell for about $8.95 on Amazon, and there are links just to the right of this thread to get you there. The budfits do make the standard ear-buds from Apple work better by keeping them in place, but they also move the microphone volume control to cheek level.
If you want something that very economically holds your earbuds in place with a hat, helmet or activity. Get these. I don't expect another free product test to get reviews.
- Wanted: 20 product testers - BudFits
- › East Coast All-Mountain Powder Ski 3 minutes ago
- › "Hot Dog" "Freestyle" The old school... 4 minutes ago
- › Colorado Wildfires - 2013 14 minutes ago
- › Thought on Dynastar Speed Course Ti? 19 minutes ago
- › KSL Sells 5 resorts--Concentrating on Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows? 24 minutes ago
- › Ski resorts in Australia / New Zealand? 26 minutes ago
- › Quadriceps Tendon Rupture, Repair and Rehab 36 minutes ago
- › Powder Ski help 52 minutes ago
- › Boot fitters going the way of the dinosaurs? 56 minutes ago
- › Switching to skiing, what should my first pair be? 1 hour, 37 minutes ago
- › 2013 Nordica Helldorado by lrn2swim
- › UClear HBC220 Snow Bluetooth by 4ster
- › 2013 Dalbello Scorpion SR130 by AlbuquerqueDan
- › Sun Valley Resort by ketchumid
- › Thredbo Ski Resort by veteran
- › Red Mountain Resort by Fritzski
- › 2011 Volkl Racetiger GS World Cup Ski by Nick Z Taos
- › 2007 Volkl AC40 Ski by Nick Z Taos
- › Snow Summit by mustski
- › Silverton Mountain by Fritzski
- › Colorado Spring Skiing: Don't Fear the... by nolo
- › GORE-TEX 101 by Fritzski
- › Mad River Glen: True Believers by nolo
- › In Praise of the Anti-Resorts by nolo
- › Taos Grades High in Geography by nolo
- › Great Glades Almighty! by nolo
- › Ski Racing Basics by nolo
- › Portillo: Open Your Mind to the Full Chilean... by nolo
- › Join EpicSki and Get Into Skiing! by Laurel Hill Crazie
- › Innovations in Design at the 2013 SIA SNOW Show by nolo