A year ago I did the Epic clinic at Snowmass. This year I skied the worst conditions I can remember. Rain, slush, ice, and then finally heavy powder soon piled into mounds. Had I not done Epic I would have been frustrated and struggling. Thanks to Epic I had a great time. Thanks Annie, Phil, and gang.
- topicEpicSki Academies ESAtagged by System, 2/12/11
Related Forum Threads
- No ESA, so...Eastern Gathering? Last post on 10/21/12 at 11:06pm in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- Two day "Synergy Camp" Last post on 2/22/12 at 3:12pm in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- Help With SKI Purchase Last post on 10/21/11 at 8:55pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Mounting new bindings Last post on 10/16/11 at 9:03am in Ski Gear Discussion
- What is the protocol for giving *requested* skiing advice when you're not a professional... Last post on 11/2/11 at 5:27pm in Ski Instruction & Coaching
Epicski Academy Stowe 2010 Trip Report By Bob Barnes
Last edited: 1/14/13
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Thank you Epic
post #1 of 4
2/11/11 at 6:21pm
post #2 of 4
2/11/11 at 10:00pm
post #3 of 4
2/12/11 at 2:39am
post #4 of 4
2/12/11 at 6:40am
Uncle Louie, You Cad!
Perhaps you're jealous
See you in April.
Heh, perhaps SteveE can make it to the Gathering and get his EpicSki fix.
- Thank you Epic
Currently, there are 1833 Active Users (141 Members and 1692 Guests)
- › Boutique Vs Big Brands: Which do you prefer? 1 minute ago
- › Recommendation allmountain skis [to replace Armada TST] 2 minutes ago
- › Big Sky 2016-2017 4 minutes ago
- › "The only people who want to carve any more..." 10 minutes ago
- › New Instructional Video: JF Beaulieu, Andreas Spittle & Nadine... 11 minutes ago
- › Another What ski/size question, with a twist... 18 minutes ago
- › The MAX Pass 2016-17 for 39 areas: Killington, Tremblant, Big Sky,... 26 minutes ago
- › Rate my workout! 33 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 40 minutes ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 40 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer
- › 68 Days: A Story of Skiing's Life...