EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › On the Snow (Skiing Forums) › General Skiing Discussion › TGR FOrums - Gone Now! Arrive Gerci!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

TGR FOrums - Gone Now! Arrive Gerci!

post #1 of 17
Thread Starter 

It looks like they finally shut down that s*%& show.  I hope you don't mind if a few of us migrate over here. 

I don't have any really awesome action photos right now cause my camera always fogs when I get excited and try to take pics of my bros.  I hope you don't want see pics of my cute GF like they ask for over at TGR!!!  LOL!!!

This year I'm soooo stoked- it looks like we are going to be at Squaw the whole time!  Me and my bros are gonna so launch the face rocks huge! For most of us, it will be our first time at Squaw but I'm the best skier at my home hill and I can shred Heavenly so I should be all set, but if you have any tips, feel free to share!    

 

 

post #2 of 17

What the heck you talking about? Is any of that for real?

post #3 of 17

the OP is an idiot(or a troll...or both) they are back with new software

post #4 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by BushwackerinPA View Post

the OP is an idiot(or a troll...or both) they are back with new software



Agreed.

 

 

But....

 

 

I tried to log in from work during the upgrade and now every time I try I get a message that I used up my log in attempts.

 

Was trying to PM someone...

post #5 of 17

Site is definitely up and running, Same issue for me this AM.  Every time you upgrade technology there are always issues, As much testing as you do, you will never get all the bugs out.

post #6 of 17

I can't imagine a world without maggots.

post #7 of 17

The original post made less sense than anything I've read in the last month.

post #8 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtcyclist View Post

The original post made less sense than anything I've read in the last month.



Agreed. Though I thought it confirmed its authenticity.

post #9 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurel Hill Crazie View Post

I can't imagine a world without maggots.


No joke. The OP is the original jong douche nozzle gaperwink.gif

 

"but if you have any tips, feel free to share!"  Go bug new schoolers.

post #10 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurel Hill Crazie View Post

I can't imagine a world without maggots.



amen

post #11 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by ski down there View Post

It looks like they finally shut down that s*%& show.  I hope you don't mind if a few of us migrate over here. 

I don't have any really awesome action photos right now cause my camera always fogs when I get excited and try to take pics of my bros.  I hope you don't want see pics of my cute GF like they ask for over at TGR!!!  LOL!!!

This year I'm soooo stoked- it looks like we are going to be at Squaw the whole time!  Me and my bros are gonna so launch the face rocks huge! For most of us, it will be our first time at Squaw but I'm the best skier at my home hill and I can shred Heavenly so I should be all set, but if you have any tips, feel free to share!    

 

 

 

what about ex-GF's, hot sisters or wife perchance?
 

post #12 of 17

and they still haven't gotten rid of that annoying color scheme.  That's the main reason why I avoid TGR...just hurts my eyes.

post #13 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by ski down there View Post


I hope you don't want see pics of my cute GF like they ask for over at TGR!!!

 


Only the naked ones.

post #14 of 17

Have another bong hit, bro.

post #15 of 17

I got banned from TGR a couple years ago for posting pics of Hayden Panettiere.

 

hayden_panettiere_vogue_2.jpg

post #16 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos View Post

I got banned from TGR a couple years ago for posting pics of Hayden Panettiere.

 

hayden_panettiere_vogue_2.jpg


I assume this would be your Valentine?
 

post #17 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos View Post

I got banned from TGR a couple years ago for posting pics of Hayden Panettiere.

 


So, do former maggots morph in to flies?

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Skiing Discussion
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › On the Snow (Skiing Forums) › General Skiing Discussion › TGR FOrums - Gone Now! Arrive Gerci!