- brandSlidewrighttagged by System, 2/7/11
Related Forum Threads
- Edge Tune Pro?? Last post on 5/1/12 at 6:20am in Tuning, Maintenance and Repairs
- Baffled About How to Use the Swix Economy Sidewall Planer??? Last post on 4/28/12 at 5:21pm in Tuning, Maintenance and Repairs
- Tuning a RACE SKI Last post on 10/24/13 at 5:36pm in Tuning, Maintenance and Repairs
- Props to Slidewright for sponsoring Epic hats Last post on 3/11/12 at 6:58am in Community Discussions & Forum News
- Introducing an industry first: Two-Sided Hone Diamond Stones from Tools4Boards Last post on 4/30/12 at 4:45am in Tuning, Maintenance and Repairs
Edge Tuning So Easy Even An Adult Can Do It
Last edited: 4/19/11
- Spring Snow Base PreparationLast edited: 4/24/11
- Waxing Light Hot ScrapingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Base Repair OptionsLast edited: 4/26/11
- That Pesky Hanging BurrLast edited: 4/23/11
Skied here for 3 days during a Canadian Rockies trip. Unfortunately it was in March of 2015 which was the warmest winter the area had seen in 50 years! Lots of bare areas at the bottom but plenty...
I usually try to get there early - good snow quality and less crowded, spend most of the time on the backside of the mountain. Terrain more varied and advanced with some bumps to enjoy. One of...
I went to Sun Peaks occasionally between 1999-2001 as a temporary resident. I returned in March 2015 as a visitor. (Please bear in mind that 2014-15 was probably the worst snow year in ages.) A lot...
First impression: The first impression was the strong edge grip. Please note that I put a 1 degree bevel on the base and a 3 degree bevel on the sides. I normally ski a 1 and 2 but the factory...
Right up front, it's the plug ugliest ski I have had on my feet since the 1960's so why oh why does it have to be so damned good that I want to own it. I am not usually critical of looks but it...
SlideWright's Annual Valentines Day 'Give Your Boards Some Lovin' Sale'post #1 of 52/7/11 at 8:45amThread Starterpost #2 of 52/25/11 at 10:59ampost #3 of 53/2/11 at 11:45am
Smithers, don't dispair! You can get in one the premature end-of-season sale:Quote:
Well, since I won't be making any more turns this year, I might as well unload a bunch of stuff.
The following 15% off coupon code
(good thru 3/8) can be applied at checkout: ACLrepairfund and will add to your SlideWright/EpicSki account discounts and sale items.
Be sure to browse our Sales and Specials for heavily discounted items including wax, tools and other outdoor activity products.post #4 of 56/1/11 at 10:17pmpost #5 of 56/4/11 at 10:47am
Oh, well. I decided not to wait and placed the order.
Of course, Terry, if you decide to retroactively apply an additional discount, I wouldn't complain....
Bump for a great guy who sells great gear.
- SlideWright's Annual Valentines Day 'Give Your Boards Some Lovin' Sale'
- Spring Snow Base Preparation
- › 2015/16 Nordica Enforcer 5 minutes ago
- › New thread on how ski areas report their snow conditions 15 minutes ago
- › Trek fuel ex ( 8 or 9) or else? 29 minutes ago
- › Recommend sea freight for shipping ski bag with equipment from San... 35 minutes ago
- › 2014 / 15 Tahoe Weather, Discussion & Stoke 36 minutes ago
- › Dan Dipiro's Mogul Book 39 minutes ago
- › Understanding natural tip lead 40 minutes ago
- › 2014-15 Colorado Weather Discussion 47 minutes ago
- › Why did mid-entry boots fail? 48 minutes ago
- › Quadriceps Tendon Rupture, Repair and Rehab 51 minutes ago
- › Fernie Alpine Resort by ExWanabe
- › Liberty Mountain by GeeWhiz
- › Sun Peaks by jhkc
- › 2015 Blizzard Brahma Skis by choucas
- › 2015 Rossignol Experience 100 by Pierre
- › Stratton Mountain by IndyDog
- › Okemo Mountain by Partizan Turks
- › Outdoor Research Filament Down Pullover by qcanoe
- › Sugarbush by bosrocker51
- › Apex ML 2 Ski Boot by Trekchick
- › First Decents- Part 3: Hotel Hill
- › Top 5 April Fool's Jokes in Skiing from...
- › First Decents: Part 2 - Cobb's Hill
- › 2015 Geezer Ski Bum Tour – EpicSki #5
- › Ski Tests, Indie Ski Brands, and...
- › 2015 Geezer Ski Bum Tour – EpicSki #4
- › Sneak Peek: A Review of the New 2016 Nordica...
- › Tip Tapping Drill
- › 2015 Geezer Ski Bum Tour – EpicSki #3
- › The 2015 Nordica NRGY 100 is the SUV of Skiing