- brandSlidewrighttagged by System, 2/7/11
Related Forum Threads
- Edge Tune Pro?? Last post on 5/1/12 at 6:20am in Tuning, Maintenance and Repairs
- Baffled About How to Use the Swix Economy Sidewall Planer??? Last post on 4/28/12 at 5:21pm in Tuning, Maintenance and Repairs
- Tuning a RACE SKI Last post on 10/24/13 at 5:36pm in Tuning, Maintenance and Repairs
- Props to Slidewright for sponsoring Epic hats Last post on 3/11/12 at 6:58am in Community Discussions & Forum News
- Introducing an industry first: Two-Sided Hone Diamond Stones from Tools4Boards Last post on 4/30/12 at 4:45am in Tuning, Maintenance and Repairs
Edge Tuning So Easy Even An Adult Can Do It
Last edited: 4/19/11
- Spring Snow Base PreparationLast edited: 4/24/11
- Waxing Light Hot ScrapingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Base Repair OptionsLast edited: 4/26/11
- That Pesky Hanging BurrLast edited: 4/23/11
As someone who frequently hikes to lines or stashes when resort skiing and also tours occasionally, I was a huge fan of the original Cochise Pro 130 as it enabled me to use one ski boot for all of...
It's always a lot of fun out there :-)
Thredbo is almost exactly five and a half hours from Sydney (certainly not seven) including a short stop for fuel. Mind you it depends where you start from in Sydney; could be more, could be less....
I demoed the 176cm when these were first introduced. I got to ride them on mostly hard packed and icy conditions in New Hampshire. And they were solid. Much like most Blizzard skis, it offers their...
Product: 2014 K2 Remedy 102 Length Tested: 169 CM Dimensions/Turn Radius: 133/102/127 - 16M @ 169cm Camber : Camber with Tip/Tail Rocker Binding: Salomon Sth2 Mount point: Suggested Boot...
SlideWright's Annual Valentines Day 'Give Your Boards Some Lovin' Sale'post #1 of 52/7/11 at 8:45amThread Starterpost #2 of 52/25/11 at 10:59ampost #3 of 53/2/11 at 11:45am
Smithers, don't dispair! You can get in one the premature end-of-season sale:Quote:
Well, since I won't be making any more turns this year, I might as well unload a bunch of stuff.
The following 15% off coupon code
(good thru 3/8) can be applied at checkout: ACLrepairfund and will add to your SlideWright/EpicSki account discounts and sale items.
Be sure to browse our Sales and Specials for heavily discounted items including wax, tools and other outdoor activity products.post #4 of 56/1/11 at 10:17pmpost #5 of 56/4/11 at 10:47am
Oh, well. I decided not to wait and placed the order.
Of course, Terry, if you decide to retroactively apply an additional discount, I wouldn't complain....
Bump for a great guy who sells great gear.
- SlideWright's Annual Valentines Day 'Give Your Boards Some Lovin' Sale'
- Spring Snow Base Preparation
- › The Summer of 2014 Bike Stoke thread. 28 seconds ago
- › Best & Worst ski area cafeteria food 2 minutes ago
- › Coming for 2016: MARKER KINGPIN 5 minutes ago
- › What colour of ski pants for this? 12 minutes ago
- › Early rise (tip rocker) SL skis - anybody tried? 12 minutes ago
- › 3 day pass to Steamboat $129 27 minutes ago
- › The latest bestest "thing" in MTB wheels 49 minutes ago
- › Powder Ski Recommendation 54 minutes ago
- › Spending Winter in Summit County 57 minutes ago
- › Stowe vs MRG vs Jay peak for strong intermediate/advanced family... 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › 2015 Tecnica Cochise Pro 130 by JayT
- › Massif du Sud by pouetance
- › Thredbo Ski Resort by sinbad7
- › 2015 Blizzard Regulator Skis by douismaximus
- › 2014 K2 Remedy 102 Women Ski by Trekchick
- › The Little Rippers by rskornak
- › 2013 Salomon X Max 130 by Speeder
- › Deer Valley Resort by peter60521
- › 2015 Descente Kensie Jacket by Trekchick
- › 2015 Descente Cora Jacket by Trekchick
- › Sugarloaf, ME - A Pictorial
- › Aspen Mountain, CO - A Pictorial
- › About Those German Trail Names at Taos
- › EpicSki Instructor And Coach Listing - New York
- › SUN PEAKS RESORT unofficial guide
- › Unofficial Guide to Castle Mountain Resort
- › Our Final Analysis: 5 Conclusions From Our...
- › Your Life as a Skier: Our Community Ski Area...
- › Professional Ski Instructors: Mixing Fun With...
- › Ways To Stay Ski Fit