- brandSlidewrighttagged by System, 2/7/11
Related Forum Threads
- Edge Tune Pro?? Last post on 5/1/12 at 6:20am in Tuning, Maintenance and Repairs
- Baffled About How to Use the Swix Economy Sidewall Planer??? Last post on 4/28/12 at 5:21pm in Tuning, Maintenance and Repairs
- Tuning a RACE SKI Last post on 10/24/13 at 5:36pm in Tuning, Maintenance and Repairs
- Props to Slidewright for sponsoring Epic hats Last post on 3/11/12 at 6:58am in Community Discussions & Forum News
- Introducing an industry first: Two-Sided Hone Diamond Stones from Tools4Boards Last post on 4/30/12 at 4:45am in Tuning, Maintenance and Repairs
Edge Tuning So Easy Even An Adult Can Do It
Last edited: 4/19/11
- Spring Snow Base PreparationLast edited: 4/24/11
- Waxing Light Hot ScrapingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Base Repair OptionsLast edited: 4/26/11
- That Pesky Hanging BurrLast edited: 4/23/11
First let's discuss the snowboarding. My wife and I enjoy both snowboarding and skiing and have many friends that only board. We love to ski so we had a great time there, but we would also like the...
My son and I spent two days skiing at GT, February 24-25, 2014 and had a great time, in spite of really poor visibility due to the clouds being down on the mountain. We didn't ski off the...
First time at Beaver Creek. The experience was a lot better than expected based on looking at the trail map. We were 3 strong intermediate skiers and snowboarders and hit almost all of the blue...
This was an awesome experience. Not sure what to expect on our first visit, afraid the lower cost might equal lower experience. The staff there was great, friendly and very helpful. There...
Great beginner slope. If you want to try something new like trying snowboarding from skiing, or trying tele this place is good. Definitely check it out if you live nearby. If you're looking for...
SlideWright's Annual Valentines Day 'Give Your Boards Some Lovin' Sale'post #1 of 52/7/11 at 8:45amThread Starterpost #2 of 52/25/11 at 10:59ampost #3 of 53/2/11 at 11:45am
Smithers, don't dispair! You can get in one the premature end-of-season sale:Quote:
Well, since I won't be making any more turns this year, I might as well unload a bunch of stuff.
The following 15% off coupon code
(good thru 3/8) can be applied at checkout: ACLrepairfund and will add to your SlideWright/EpicSki account discounts and sale items.
Be sure to browse our Sales and Specials for heavily discounted items including wax, tools and other outdoor activity products.post #4 of 56/1/11 at 10:17pmpost #5 of 56/4/11 at 10:47am
Oh, well. I decided not to wait and placed the order.
Of course, Terry, if you decide to retroactively apply an additional discount, I wouldn't complain....
Bump for a great guy who sells great gear.
- SlideWright's Annual Valentines Day 'Give Your Boards Some Lovin' Sale'
- Spring Snow Base Preparation
- › Does it make any sense for an intermediate New England groomer... 2 minutes ago
- › The Dalai Lama's ski trip 5 minutes ago
- › Best quick turning all mountain ski for northeast ice and crud? 6 minutes ago
- › More Retro memories???? 13 minutes ago
- › Chair Rescue at Alpine Valley, MI 13 minutes ago
- › New England Gathering 2014 -- Roll call 16 minutes ago
- › When did Ski Reality become Irrelevant? 18 minutes ago
- › Stowe - best way to get to lifts? 26 minutes ago
- › Any objective evidence on the increased ease of release of... 28 minutes ago
- › getting forward 33 minutes ago
- › Vibration Damping and Skis by SandwichTech
- › Learning To Ski As An Adult by ERVTravelIns
- › When did Ski Reality become Irrelevant? by Fritzski
- › 10 Cool Ski & Snowboard Kickstarter Projects by ERVTravelIns
- › Want to Win Free Stuff? Answer our Community... by skiessentials
- › Snowboarding or Skiing – Which is... by ERVTravelIns
- › Unofficial Guide to Liberty Ski Area, PA by MephitBlue
- › Steamboat Springs Resort (still under... by Finndog
- › Unofficial Guide to Snowshoe Mountain Resort, WV by Kardinal
- › Face The Pipe- StumpFilms by Stumpa