- brandSlidewrighttagged by System, 2/7/11
Related Forum Threads
- Edge Tune Pro?? Last post on 5/1/12 at 6:20am in Tuning, Maintenance and Repairs
- Baffled About How to Use the Swix Economy Sidewall Planer??? Last post on 4/28/12 at 5:21pm in Tuning, Maintenance and Repairs
- Tuning a RACE SKI Last post on 10/24/13 at 5:36pm in Tuning, Maintenance and Repairs
- Props to Slidewright for sponsoring Epic hats Last post on 3/11/12 at 6:58am in Community Discussions & Forum News
- Introducing an industry first: Two-Sided Hone Diamond Stones from Tools4Boards Last post on 4/30/12 at 4:45am in Tuning, Maintenance and Repairs
Edge Tuning So Easy Even An Adult Can Do It
Last edited: 4/19/11
- Spring Snow Base PreparationLast edited: 4/24/11
- Waxing Light Hot ScrapingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Base Repair OptionsLast edited: 4/26/11
- That Pesky Hanging BurrLast edited: 4/23/11
I am 5 7", 154 lbs and an advanced skier (double blacks). Tried the Head Rev 98 170 cm on a demo day in Whistler in spring conditions and loved them. Found them to be light feeling,...
I bought perhaps the last one on the planet. It is a fantastic jacket. Just arrived today and !@#$!#% it is too big. It fits, but ideally I need a Medium and there are no Daltons in this...
Tester Info: Trekchick Age: 47 Glove/Mitten size: 7(Hestra) M (Kombi) Product Tested: Fired Up Women's Heated Glove Size Tested: Women's Large Conditions of Test: Variety of...
My first run on these was the last day of skiing at Copper Mountain in 2013... 14 inches new...down snow covered bumps on Far East. Really liked how easy it was to engage a turn...how...
the resort was open for 99 days of skiing this season.
SlideWright's Annual Valentines Day 'Give Your Boards Some Lovin' Sale'post #1 of 52/7/11 at 8:45amThread Starterpost #2 of 52/25/11 at 10:59ampost #3 of 53/2/11 at 11:45am
Smithers, don't dispair! You can get in one the premature end-of-season sale:Quote:
Well, since I won't be making any more turns this year, I might as well unload a bunch of stuff.
The following 15% off coupon code
(good thru 3/8) can be applied at checkout: ACLrepairfund and will add to your SlideWright/EpicSki account discounts and sale items.
Be sure to browse our Sales and Specials for heavily discounted items including wax, tools and other outdoor activity products.post #4 of 56/1/11 at 10:17pmpost #5 of 56/4/11 at 10:47am
Oh, well. I decided not to wait and placed the order.
Of course, Terry, if you decide to retroactively apply an additional discount, I wouldn't complain....
Bump for a great guy who sells great gear.
- SlideWright's Annual Valentines Day 'Give Your Boards Some Lovin' Sale'
- Spring Snow Base Preparation
- › I now know why there is western Bias towards skinny skis. 4 minutes ago
- › Skiing and stuff at the end of the season.. video 6 minutes ago
- › Physics and Ski Technique 20 minutes ago
- › Late April Conditions -- Breck -- especially Peak 6 22 minutes ago
- › Thinking of "Freeing my heel" 22 minutes ago
- › I need some help picking gear 29 minutes ago
- › What new skis are you planning to buy next season, why? 32 minutes ago
- › Need help in selecting alpine bindings 39 minutes ago
- › Anyone on here have powder skis shorter than you are tall? 42 minutes ago
- › 2013 / 14 Tahoe Weather, Discussion & Stoke 47 minutes ago
- › Head 2014 Rev 98 by dbqu
- › 2012 Powderhorn Dalton Jkt by borderland
- › Fired Up Extreme Gear Women's Heated Glove by Trekchick
- › 2012 K2 ObSETHed by skiman19
- › Mad River Mountain by levy1
- › 2014 Salomon Quest Q 105 Ski by Fritzski
- › 2014 Salomon Quest Q 98 Ski by Fritzski
- › 2014 Salomon Quest Q 90 Ski by Fritzski
- › Taos Ski Valley by dr4GS
- › Snowbird by dr4GS
- › Professional Ski Instructors: Mixing Fun With... by ERVTravelIns
- › Ways To Stay Ski Fit by ERVTravelIns
- › Picture Frame Drill by TheRusty
- › Tug of War Drill by TheRusty
- › Vibration Damping and Skis by SandwichTech
- › Learning To Ski As An Adult by ERVTravelIns
- › When did Ski Reality become Irrelevant? by Fritzski
- › 10 Cool Ski & Snowboard Kickstarter Projects by ERVTravelIns
- › Want to Win Free Stuff? Answer our Community... by skiessentials
- › Snowboarding or Skiing – Which is... by ERVTravelIns