- brandSlidewrighttagged by System, 2/7/11
Related Forum Threads
- Edge Tune Pro?? Last post on 5/1/12 at 6:20am in Tuning, Maintenance and Repairs
- Baffled About How to Use the Swix Economy Sidewall Planer??? Last post on 4/28/12 at 5:21pm in Tuning, Maintenance and Repairs
- Tuning a RACE SKI Last post on 10/24/13 at 5:36pm in Tuning, Maintenance and Repairs
- Props to Slidewright for sponsoring Epic hats Last post on 3/11/12 at 6:58am in Community Discussions & Forum News
- Introducing an industry first: Two-Sided Hone Diamond Stones from Tools4Boards Last post on 4/30/12 at 4:45am in Tuning, Maintenance and Repairs
Edge Tuning So Easy Even An Adult Can Do It
Last edited: 4/19/11
- Spring Snow Base PreparationLast edited: 4/24/11
- Waxing Light Hot ScrapingLast edited: 4/19/11
- Base Repair OptionsLast edited: 4/26/11
- That Pesky Hanging BurrLast edited: 4/23/11
It is a good hill that is close to my house. Man-made snow is pretty much all it is but they do have a great snowmaking system and also great lights that allow you to ski until 9:30 pm. The parking...
Spectacular scenery mixed with big vert and awesome terrain make Lake Louise an incredible experience for anyone. We visited lake Louise in late April and we were greeted with some incredible...
Would take these over a variety of modern-day daily drivers, less chatter, light weight, and they rock the pow. Use them with dynafit FT12 as a touring, resort, etc.
Talisman wasn't a bad place to ski. 650' vertical but not as challenging as the north part of Blue Mountain. Went bankrupt in 2010. Portions of the resort have been sold off to back over $2 million...
Let me start off by giving a brief introduction to Ruroc helmets. Ruroc helmets are some of the safest (and best looking) helmets that money can buy. They are even used by F1 pit crews by the likes...
SlideWright's Annual Valentines Day 'Give Your Boards Some Lovin' Sale'post #1 of 52/7/11 at 8:45amThread Starterpost #2 of 52/25/11 at 10:59ampost #3 of 53/2/11 at 11:45am
Smithers, don't dispair! You can get in one the premature end-of-season sale:Quote:
Well, since I won't be making any more turns this year, I might as well unload a bunch of stuff.
The following 15% off coupon code
(good thru 3/8) can be applied at checkout: ACLrepairfund and will add to your SlideWright/EpicSki account discounts and sale items.
Be sure to browse our Sales and Specials for heavily discounted items including wax, tools and other outdoor activity products.post #4 of 56/1/11 at 10:17pmpost #5 of 56/4/11 at 10:47am
Oh, well. I decided not to wait and placed the order.
Of course, Terry, if you decide to retroactively apply an additional discount, I wouldn't complain....
Bump for a great guy who sells great gear.
- SlideWright's Annual Valentines Day 'Give Your Boards Some Lovin' Sale'
- Spring Snow Base Preparation
- › Advice on good front side ski for expert skier 1 minute ago
- › Nokian WR G2 SUV tires being discontinued, and replaced by Nokian... 3 minutes ago
- › Burton uniforms for US Olympic team.... 3 minutes ago
- › Should I have put him back in a wedge? 4 minutes ago
- › knee "safety zone" 10 minutes ago
- › Vonn/Copper/crash/hospital 10 minutes ago
- › Philpug's Birthday is Today! 10 minutes ago
- › Winter Park Conditions 11 minutes ago
- › Pressured Based Steering 12 minutes ago
- › My Excellent Toe Surgery Adventure - Hallux Rigidus, Plate/Screw... 22 minutes ago
- › Glen Eden by nishimura10
- › Lake Louise by Freeride
- › 2009 Volkl Gotama Alpine Ski by bdpowpow
- › Talisman Mountain by gasman
- › Ruroc RG-1X by Kyle Cherry
- › Patagonia Rubicon Pant - Men's by ThomTheys
- › 2014 Descente Moe Jacket by Philpug
- › Elk Mountain (Ski Resort) by MScaramastra
- › 2014 Descente BC Jacket by Philpug
- › Big Sky by Freeride
- › Giving Thanks for Online Ski Forums by Jamesj
- › Massanutten - An Unofficial Guide by marznc
- › Whistler-Blackcomb - The Unoffical Guide by Andrew R
- › Top 5 Canadian Family Friendly Ski Resorts by ERVTravelIns
- › Attitash Unofficial Guide by bliz1978
- › 2014 Blizzard Peacemaker: Bringing Flip Core... by skiessentials
- › Wildcat Unofficial Guide by bliz1978
- › The Essential Guide to AT Ski Gear by skiessentials
- › Sugarloaf Mountain to Open Above Treeline Chutes by skiessentials
- › The Unofficial Guide to TELLURIDE by Fritzski