Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Big Sky 3/31/12-4/7/12 Last post on 4/10/12 at 1:44pm in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- Big Sky - photos from 2011/12 winter Last post on 3/22/12 at 8:23pm in Trip Reports
- What skis should I get for Big Sky? Last post on 1/9/13 at 10:58am in Ski Gear Discussion
- ESA Big Sky - Squatty's Group - Pictures Last post on 7/30/09 at 9:00pm in Epicski Academy
- Killer Week At Big Sky - March 30, 2009 Video Last post on 4/8/09 at 4:50pm in Trip Reports
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Big Sky - some photos from 2010/2011
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Great shots of BS. My favorite hard to get to mountain......from SoFLA.
It has been about 8 years since my visit, but i think I saw an A-Z Chute in there some where.
From my last visit on top of the A-Zs.
It came to my mind that it has been 10 years since my trip there. A week at the Huntley, good food, a puffy knee and quiet, except for the Corona Girl.
It sticks out more in my memory than my many trips to Jackson, very scenic. I'll have to look for some pics.
A nice link to their tram video....
Found some pics, just ahve to scan a few to see if they meet my standards. he-he
Edited by snokat - 2/17/11 at 4:00pm
Three more weeks until the squirrels get the place to themselves again.
But I am off to Europe, so sadly no more Big Sky photos for a while.
And unfortunately I will miss this:
wow there certainly seems to be a lot of snow left there. all the pics are great. love the kid stoke too. that second to last pic is awesome and surreal. is that hue and saturation? curves gone crazy?
i was there for freak week in november. why do they hate the pow so?
Here is where some of the snowmelt east of the Continental Divide ends up. This is just on the east side of the Missouri river outside of Omaha. The road to our small, local ski hill goes right through here. Hope it opens up before November!
- Big Sky - some photos from 2010/2011
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Are 4 Snow Tires Needed on a Front Wheel Drive Car 9 minutes ago
- › Advice on building a quiver 17 minutes ago
- › 2016-2017 Four Corners (S.CO/AZ/NM) Weather Discussion 33 minutes ago
- › Bode News 43 minutes ago
- › AirBnB and VRBO Versus Ski Town Zoning Ordinances 45 minutes ago
- › North American snow watch 2016- snow reports needed! 54 minutes ago
- › "The only people who want to carve any more..." 5 hours, 52 minutes ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 6 hours, 1 minute ago
- › Race Boot Recommendations 6 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › Marker WC Piston Control Plate Mounting 7 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer