Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Big Sky 3/31/12-4/7/12 Last post on 4/10/12 at 1:44pm in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- Big Sky - photos from 2011/12 winter Last post on 3/22/12 at 8:23pm in Trip Reports
- What skis should I get for Big Sky? Last post on 1/9/13 at 10:58am in Ski Gear Discussion
- ESA Big Sky - Squatty's Group - Pictures Last post on 7/30/09 at 9:00pm in Epicski Academy
- Killer Week At Big Sky - March 30, 2009 Video Last post on 4/8/09 at 4:50pm in Trip Reports
Why ski here? -Blue Mountain is probably the best value in Eastern Pennsylvania. It has two high-speed, top-to-bottom lifts. That means you can get a ton of skiing in. At nearby mountains like Elk...
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
Big Sky - some photos from 2010/2011
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Great shots of BS. My favorite hard to get to mountain......from SoFLA.
It has been about 8 years since my visit, but i think I saw an A-Z Chute in there some where.
From my last visit on top of the A-Zs.
It came to my mind that it has been 10 years since my trip there. A week at the Huntley, good food, a puffy knee and quiet, except for the Corona Girl.
It sticks out more in my memory than my many trips to Jackson, very scenic. I'll have to look for some pics.
A nice link to their tram video....
Found some pics, just ahve to scan a few to see if they meet my standards. he-he
Edited by snokat - 2/17/11 at 4:00pm
Three more weeks until the squirrels get the place to themselves again.
But I am off to Europe, so sadly no more Big Sky photos for a while.
And unfortunately I will miss this:
wow there certainly seems to be a lot of snow left there. all the pics are great. love the kid stoke too. that second to last pic is awesome and surreal. is that hue and saturation? curves gone crazy?
i was there for freak week in november. why do they hate the pow so?
Here is where some of the snowmelt east of the Continental Divide ends up. This is just on the east side of the Missouri river outside of Omaha. The road to our small, local ski hill goes right through here. Hope it opens up before November!
- Big Sky - some photos from 2010/2011
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › New ski advice [northeast, Mantra? Bonafide?] 2 minutes ago
- › 2016/17 PNW thread: news, weather, anecdotes, history, gossip and... 11 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking, right now? 11 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 13 minutes ago
- › Feedback appreciated on Renoun Z-90 v. DPS Cassier 95 (pure) 17 minutes ago
- › Aspen end of March?? 17 minutes ago
- › Storing ski gear during the summer 22 minutes ago
- › Kastle skis -- vastly overrated ! What do you think ? 47 minutes ago
- › Wachusett Conditions and get togethers 52 minutes ago
- › WTB: 184 MOMENT DEATHWISH (2016) 58 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview