I am selling off a majority of my quiver and gear, as I need the money more than I need the skis.
1. 06/07 185 Salomon GS LAB skis with Salomon 914 LAB bindings. Only used one season (20 days max.). Excellent condition. Very minor scratching on the topsheets and bases. Plenty of edge left. Will need a tune up to be race ready. Bindings can be sold separately, but I would prefer to sell them together. Asking $250.
2. 07/08 165 Salomon SL LAB. Only used one season. (15 - 20 days max.). Excellent/near new condition. Very minor scratching on the topsheets and bases. Plenty of edge left. Skis are tuned up. Bindings are no longer mounted to the skis. Asking $200.
3. 207 Salomon Equipe DH skis. New, un-mounted. These are the real deal DH skis, they have un-prepared edges and bases. Comes with base protectors. I believe that these are women's skis as the plate isn't big enough to mount my 325mm boot. Asking $75.
4. 27.5 Salomon Falcon X2 LAB boots. The toe box area has been grinded out and a 10mm lifter has been placed on the toes to reduce the forward lean of the boot. I bought these used and have only used them two days. The previous owner did all the work to them. Asking $100.
5. Oakley A-Frame goggles. Lime green frame and comes with two lenses, (H.I. Yellow Iridium and VR28) and the A-Frame goggle hard case (not shown in picture). Asking $90 shipped.
Please feel free to ask any questions. I have other pictures of all the gear and can take extras if required. The skis that have bindings can be sold flat or with the bindings, let me know and I will update the prices. I will only accept Paypal and the buyer will pay the Paypal fees (3%). All prices are negotiable, I am open to offers and I would like to sell ASAP.
Edited by mchase83 - 12/12/11 at 7:39am