Weren't 3G's the GS version? Have a hunch they won't be as interesting when those nice lined up gates get offset a bit.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- A layman’s look at the 2015 SIA demo days at Copper Last post on 9/18/15 at 3:37am in Member Gear Reviews
- If you could be sponsored... Last post on 4/24/14 at 12:48pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Ski Magazine Buyer's Guide 2013 -Test Skis Disclosed Last post on 6/27/12 at 10:27pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Kastle MX or FX? Last post on 3/24/11 at 2:33pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- 2012 Kastle Preview Last post on 3/7/11 at 9:31am in Ski Gear Discussion
2013 EpicSki Gear Guide
Last edited: 12/7/12
- 2017 Rossignol Sky 7 HD ReviewLast edited: 8/4/16
- 2017 Rossignol Soul 7 HD ReviewLast edited: 8/4/16
- SkiEssentials.com - 2016 Rossignol Slat ReviewLast edited: 1/20/16
- 2016 Rossignol Axial3 Dual 120 WTR Binding ReviewLast edited: 8/4/16
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Anyone still ski and love vintage equipment? - Page 8post #211 of 2123/5/15 at 9:14pmpost #212 of 2123/6/15 at 7:03am
Heh, Yeah, with a turn radius of 46 meters slalom gates are not the 3G's natural habitat, although it's interesting that according to this article that is tighter than Rossi's slalom race ski of the time. When I had them in the mountains as a kid they were what I used in moguls and everything, so they had to turn. When the gates got tight in the second course with the short shaped Fischerss it didn't really seem that stressful!
I tried the 3G's in the GS gates as well, and they were pretty undramatic, just went around.
- Anyone still ski and love vintage equipment?
- 2017 Rossignol Sky 7 HD Review
- › March trip to Europe from NYC. Chamonix? St. Anton? Other 5 minutes ago
- › Boutique Vs Big Brands: Which do you prefer? 34 minutes ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 35 minutes ago
- › October 2016 Image of the Month Contest 37 minutes ago
- › Whistler 2017 Gathering- General Info, Questions and Advice Thread 46 minutes ago
- › New Instructional Video: JF Beaulieu, Andreas Spittle & Nadine... 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › Mt. Bachelor buiding new chairlift will open many more acres. 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › 2016/17 PNW thread: news, weather, anecdotes, history, gossip and... 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › Another What ski/size question, with a twist... 1 hour, 22 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 1 hour, 26 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer