Weren't 3G's the GS version? Have a hunch they won't be as interesting when those nice lined up gates get offset a bit.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- A layman’s look at the 2015 SIA demo days at Copper Last post on 9/18/15 at 3:37am in Member Gear Reviews
- If you could be sponsored... Last post on 4/24/14 at 12:48pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Ski Magazine Buyer's Guide 2013 -Test Skis Disclosed Last post on 6/27/12 at 10:27pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Kastle MX or FX? Last post on 3/24/11 at 2:33pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- 2012 Kastle Preview Last post on 3/7/11 at 9:31am in Ski Gear Discussion
2013 EpicSki Gear Guide
Last edited: 12/7/12
- 2017 Rossignol Sky 7 HD ReviewLast edited: 8/4/16
- 2017 Rossignol Soul 7 HD ReviewLast edited: 8/4/16
- SkiEssentials.com - 2016 Rossignol Slat ReviewLast edited: 1/20/16
- 2016 Rossignol Axial3 Dual 120 WTR Binding ReviewLast edited: 8/4/16
Flumserberg is a nice day trip ski resort about an hour train ride from Zurich (or drive). I skied here as a midweek season pass holder for a couple of seasons. Midweek it has small lift lines,...
For any east coast skiers this is like Mad River Glen with wider slopes and big drops to jump off of along with skiing between the trees. Just an all out amazing ski area. Simple and great...
I really love this place, it doesn't have the crowds that the other places around Ottawa have, but this is a legit ski place and is one of those hidden gems that hardcore ski guys/gals love. They...
Good for high volumn, pronated feet, i.e: This is the anti-matter Lange XLR/Banshe/Comp but still very good for people with wider, flatter, lower arched feet who needed or wanted a stiffer boot....
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
Anyone still ski and love vintage equipment? - Page 8post #211 of 2123/5/15 at 9:14pmpost #212 of 2123/6/15 at 7:03am
Heh, Yeah, with a turn radius of 46 meters slalom gates are not the 3G's natural habitat, although it's interesting that according to this article that is tighter than Rossi's slalom race ski of the time. When I had them in the mountains as a kid they were what I used in moguls and everything, so they had to turn. When the gates got tight in the second course with the short shaped Fischerss it didn't really seem that stressful!
I tried the 3G's in the GS gates as well, and they were pretty undramatic, just went around.
- Anyone still ski and love vintage equipment?
- 2017 Rossignol Sky 7 HD Review
- › Intermediate Zone planning thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Forearm Armor 4 minutes ago
- › Welcome Racing World-Need Help 8 minutes ago
- › Alberta/Eastern BC - 2016/17 9 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 12 minutes ago
- › Nordica Enforcer 93 sizing question 13 minutes ago
- › Military Deals for Skiing 14 minutes ago
- › 2016/17 PNW thread: news, weather, anecdotes, history, gossip and... 15 minutes ago
- › Tuning while travelling - tuning side edges, bases up? 18 minutes ago
- › Jacket Recommendation 30 minutes ago
- › Flumserberg by willyofoz
- › Kirkwood Mountain Resort by Debbie Burke
- › Mont Sainte Marie by Charles J White
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by aarrkk
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › 2017 K2 iKonic 85 Ti Review
- › The Ins and Outs of Proper Layering
- › 2017 Smith ChromaPop - It's Basically...
- › EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Epic Ski Image of the Month Contest Terms and...
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues