Pros: Heated bag for carrying boots and accessories
Cons: non so far
I'm a ski instructor who doesn't use the locker room. I change into my boots from the car. The most important accessory that I have had for the last 7 years in all my ski equipment is the Hot Gear Bag. Here's why.
- The bag is heated both by plugging into my car or my outlet at home.
- The bag dries the boots out overnight. And the gloves. And the goggles.
- When I arrive at a skiing place I can step into warm boots and a bit softer plastic. It's like stepping into slippers.
- Let me repeat that: Warm boots every day!!!! Anywhere.
- It has both back pack straps and over-the-shoulder straps.
- Your significant other will think it is so cool, that he or she will carry your boots for you!
- It also has ample carrying pockets for goggles, helmet, glasses, gloves, sox, extra layers, passport, computer, phone, and that all important extra bottle of tequila.
I am totally spoiled and would no longer dream of wedging my feet into a boot that was the bitter cold of normal room temperature. The warmth and fit of my boots make my day! I would use this bag for my beloved boots even if I used the locker room. The Hot Gear Bag is their home.