or Connect

Tails from the Krypt

A Review On: Dalbello Krypton Pro I.D. Ski Boot

Dalbello Krypton Pro I.D. Ski Boot

See all 8 reviews
Review Details:
Value
Comfort
Durability
Performance
True to Size
Purchased on:
Philpug
Posted · 1030 Views · 0 Comments

Cons: ID Gold, too narrow

 If you know my history, you know my thought on this boot. Simply, it is a Flexon on steroids. "They" say that you cannot carve in this boot, I disagree, in fact I can carve better in this boot than a traditional overlap. This boot is the Mac of ski boots, it does 90% of what a traditional boot dies, but it is the other 10% that separates the Krypton from the pack. 

Comments:

There are no comments yet