or Connect

Posts by Schussboelie

I saw that too, brings back memories of the Salomon ProLink...
Quote: Originally Posted by hitherandthither (and, by the way, I think that almost all of them are U.K or Irish-based -- mainland Europeans are pretty conservative about where they ski). I agree. It's just to easy and cheap for me to jump in my company car and drive 8 to 10 hours to get to a great resort as opposed to paying close to €1000 to get in the States or Canada and then either sacrifice mobility or shell out even more cash for a rental...
Not very. It's great for race practice in SL or GS though. When I was in Hintertux in July in 2003 it was only the Gefrorene Wand and the two towlifts opposite from that that where open. Mind you it was a very hot summer (Kaprun and I think even STubai were completely closed) and the base this year is much better. Especially with all of the late snow we've been getting. Could be fun I guess...
Kaprun had GREAT snow last weekend!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by Tog I agree with Schussboelie in her comments. (nice user name there ) That would be "his"! And yes, I'd just go with a 13mm riser.
I would definately be interested! The start of November will be on some Austrian glacier for me (Kaprun, STubai or Hintertux) but Tignes sounds great! To bad I couldn't make it last week...
Icelantic Pilgrim or even Nomad. My wife adores them and doesn't even touch her P60's anymore!
Quote: Originally Posted by SkiMangoJazz and agreed with the sentiment too! Lucky you...
According to this site it means "The beef". Coincidently this is also a common name used by the Portuguese to indicate the sunburnt alkways drinking Brits on the beach...
"Only" 35mm? Maybe a Vist Quicklock or Speedlock.