Posts by THOLT

If you are learning I personally think a ski that wide underfoot will make it harder to learn on than a ski in the 80 to low 90 underfoot range. 
4ster if you don't mind could you describe or explain skate to shape drill.  Thanks
I've dealt with Best of Canaan real estate agency for rentals for years in the Valley.  Last year they rented a coworker of mine a large house right at the last stop sign on the road that turns into the resort so it is a five minute walk at most to the resort. Best of all is is on flat ground and holds a bunch of people.  The name of the House is Higher Ground and you can find it on their website.
Thinking of purchasing the Latigo as an everyday Eastern conditions telemark ski.  I'm an expert telemark skier 5'8" 165 and thinking of either the 170 or 177.  Any one tele on the Latigo.  We have an examiner at our mountain and he is about my size and he has been skiing shorter and shorter ski.  He finds the 170 length a sweet spot for tele for him.  So I was thinking of 170 length. Any thoughts.