Posts by wgo2

Have fun in SLC! Hopefully I will be able to make it out to MNut on Tuesday.
From the web cams Eagles Swoop at Wintergreen does not look too bad. Unfortunately Massanutten is looking pretty rough - I do not think they were able to make snow last night. They are planning to do so tonight and Friday as temps allow so hopefully things will be in better shape when they re-open for the weekend.
Planning to be out at Snowshoe on March 5.
 I actually accidentally (honest!) went down Weiss Meadows 2 when it was closed this year. 8 inches of pow on very little base, and my skis made it thru with almost no scratches. So yeah, I can believe that the natty snow trails are in pretty good shape. Best run of the day. Ok, maybe the second time down wasn't by accident...
 How's CVR been treating you this year? Made it out after the 7 inches of snow a few weeks back and had a great time. I do find it CVR sorta a weird mountain - lots of blue terrain with some character on skier's left but not much in the way of sustained pitches apart from Gravity (and I guess C-lift line when it is open).
 That does sound fun. Not sure what you mean by "crux" - can you elaborate?
Are they limiting the number of $229 passes for sale, or will they keep them at that rate thru Feb. 28? Need to decide how many of my friends I want to tell about this ;-)   For a family of 4 with 2 kids who are 12 and under, this is really a no-brainer.
Sounds awesome. Similar conditions at Canaan Valley on Friday. Haven't been able to swing a trip out to LM this year but it is definitely on my to-do list.
Hoping to get out to Mnut Wed morning and then again on Sunday.
 Will do. I am not as familiar with CVR, so you will need to show me the spots where I can *almost* ski into a drainage ditch.