Posts by wgo2

Are they limiting the number of $229 passes for sale, or will they keep them at that rate thru Feb. 28? Need to decide how many of my friends I want to tell about this ;-)   For a family of 4 with 2 kids who are 12 and under, this is really a no-brainer.
Sounds awesome. Similar conditions at Canaan Valley on Friday. Haven't been able to swing a trip out to LM this year but it is definitely on my to-do list.
Hoping to get out to Mnut Wed morning and then again on Sunday.
 Will do. I am not as familiar with CVR, so you will need to show me the spots where I can *almost* ski into a drainage ditch.
 I definitely plan on getting out to CVR this year. I am hearing they stepped up their game.
 We are looking to get up there either on Sunday or on MLK day. If we are both there on MLK day then maybe we can ski a couple runs together.
WT your "home" area this season?
Paradice was fun. Fast up top, lots of loose snow to play around in on skier's right at the bottom. No snowmaking was occurring on MakAttack, Mass Transit, or Yee-ha. As you say, it appears they are focused on maintaining the base on the open trails for the holiday weekend, especially given the warm weather and rain in the forecast.
How did Mnut treat you this past weekend? I was there for a couple hours on Monday. Conditions were fast and fun.
I was at Snowshoe on Sunday. Coverage and snow quality was good on the limited terrain that was open - a couple top-to-bottom routes open, including Spruce, a fun blue, plus the terrain park. I have seen nothing official as far as additional terrain but someone on another forum posted that based on a conversation with a mountain worker, there is a chance Cupp could be open next weekend.