or Connect

Posts by doin1

I am having family get together ski trip at Big Sky. After Christmas until after the New Year. I have a daughter who lives in Atlanta. She says her airfare is like a $1000 a ticket right now. Is that likely to go down the closer we get to ski season? Epic had a get together there recently so maybe someone could chime in on what it was running then.
I will without a doubt get a local bootfitter. I have read some of the info on boot fitting. My concern in reading that and threads is that I am too wide in the forefoot for comfort.
I am getting back into skiing after a 10 year hiatus. I read about the Vacumms and that sounds like quite the advancement. I have a wide forefoot 111 mm. Narrow heel, low volume foot. What can I look forward to for a ski boot fitting experience? Is pain in my future? Is there anything that I should absolutely look for?
Hope your choice was Big Sky. Great Year.
Ok Jim. Where is the garden of Eden?
Oh by the way. Telluride is unbelievable pretty. In the evening on the gondola coming from Mt. Village to Telluride reminds me of Mary Popens above town. Great memories. You would love it.
I would do the Telluride option. Telluride's snow is not this good this time of year very often.
I am looking for a boot fitter recommendation in SW Montana. Missoula or Bozeman. I would like to try Salamon as from what I have read people with similar feet have had good results. My previous boots were Salamon as well. Thanks
Pete. I am sorry this happened to you. However seize the moment. You surely have thought what it would be like living where you could enjoy the area. Now is your chance. Whether you set up the opportunity to do it after your sons graduation or do it now. Just do it. I have recently moved from Omaha to Butte,MT. It took us 10 years to get it set up the way we wanted it. When I drive around town or up to the mountains to check out a trailhead. I have to pinch myself. You...
Marznc. The high end clinics you referred to. Is Bumps For Boomers a clinic you would recommmend?