or Connect

Posts by doin1

^^^^^^^^^^^ Hopefully we have a banner year so you truly enjoy everything BS has to offer.
oThat would be a big addition. Laguna Beach Montage is top shelf. I will have to drive over and look the next time I am there.
Steve I heard last fall that the activity at the base of Lewis & Clark lift was preparation for the possibility of a hotel there, with a decision to be made this summer. Any word or rumors on that?
I would go with what Steve just said. As a season pass holder I am biased but has been confirmed to many times.
So is the plan to be able to ski next year Bob? Good luck with your recovery. I have a fusion in my neck and other than inability to ride a bike for very long have had great results.
Got over 60 days in,so far. The snow is still getting better. Very close to skiing the fall line on double blacks. A very good year.
I don't think so Sibhusky. I heard the same thing multiple times on the lift.
Thanks Steve. Good information. Could of used the bubble and heated seats this year when the triple took me 45 minutes due to wind.
http://www.bozemandailychronicle.com/news/missing-skier-found-dead-near-big-sky/article_3a795316-2bff-51cb-8b2b-02a7f62f86c4.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=email&utm_campaign=user-share Add Big Sky to list of tragedy.
I hope the new snow is dense. I would love to ski Marx again, but refuse as long as the top is that rocky and Yeti traverse creates the most anxiety on the mountain.