or Connect

Posts by lonewolf210

So It's a little old and been posted before but still entertaining   Me swimming for a Ski   Not sure if it counts as damage though   Edit: There is a little NSFW language in the video. I was a little cold...
 Airline wouldn't deliver your bags to you? Pretty standard for them to deliver them to where ever your staying. Heck I once had an airline lose my bag flying from ATL to JFk. I flew a different Airline to Israel and the original airline sent my bag to Israel. Took them almost two weeks but they also paid for me to buy a bunch of clothes while I was in Israel.
A little early for the Passover celebration. 
 Yes it's use and value become exponetially more valuable to people when they suddenly don't have 4-5 classes a day together and then hangout in the same clubs.
I'm drinking Lexington Bourbon right now. It's okay sipable but a little hot, it's cheap though so I'll probably get another bottle for mixing. I am going to a bourbon tasting next and one of the bottles is Pappy Van Winkle!!! Also going to have some of the Woodford Reserve Master's collection and a couple others. All in all I'm pretty excited
 thread drift/Sorry just had to chime in but FB is not going to go out of style not to mention is starting to take a role in bussiness networking. My Dad works as a financial advisor and at age 55 just got a FB last year because it allows him to better network with clients. It's ahrd to bleieve but it has become a functional part of society.If you do a little research you will see that FB/twitter/instagram has become so integral into oursociety business are building entire...
Is the college pass new? I don't remeber there being one before
 Umm I'm pretty sure he meant like life threatening injury
 What's the point of anything? enjoyment.If your stressing this much about what could happen, I'd hate to see what you would do if your kid decided to do something like join the military...I get it parents worry I know I have caused mine all kinds of stress but kids will be kids and my opinion from my life experiences is that kids especially boys are gunna do stupid things better to teach them good enough judgement to know the difference between stupid and suicide than try...
 Most of the places tourists stay in Summit county are fairly close to bus stops. Big exception being the rental properties on peak 7. I have often stayed in Frisco as well and to be honest as long as you plan for the bus times it's faster than taking a car parking in the satellite lot and than takign a bus anyways to the gondola.