or Connect

Posts by lonewolf210

I would not want to do shelf road in the winter. Been there lots of times in the spring/summer/fall for climbing. I personally don't think Hoosier is all that bad. I have driven it in some pretty major storms and while it's certainly technical and steep for the most part if you slide off you just end up in a snow bank. It doesn't have the same exposure that places like shelf, Loveland or Independence pass. Now independence is a fun one, its a good thing they close it in...
So it seems that we have veered from what this case is really about and that is whether avalanches are an inherent risk of asking within a resort. If determined that they are then whether or not the terrain was open is an irrelevant point. The skier was killed by an inherent risk and therefore the area operator is not liable.   If avalanches are ruled as not an inherent risk then we have a debate on whether or not the skier was in the wrong. This creates a problem though...
I'm guessing it came from boxing. I know that's where saved by the bell came from Edit:That's apparently wrong. Came from not wanting to get buried alive 
Too bad they paved the road all the way to the top now.
If you take the drop in directly below the warming hut as you enter the "throat" of the bowl you'll see an outcropping of bushes and depending on the snow some rocks on skiers left. Directly below/just slightly skiers left is lulu's. It's not a significant amount of traversing . At least that's where my friend has been telling me it is   
or get a 30 in a boot that runs small...
Thought I would expand on the tasting. There is a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle 12 year in there and for those not into bourbon the Pappy has a cult following. It's extremely hard to get and my dad just happened to get lucky with knowing a friend of a friend. There is also a bottle of W. L. Weller which costs $16 and can be obtained pretty much any where with a decent selection of bourbon. They have the same bill mash and are distilled by the same company. So we did a blind...
Just take like 5 tablespoons and your next 48 hrs will be quite interesting as well. Maybe not safe for skiing though... 
Side note/question: They make tuna jerky? where can I get some?
Well everything has sugar... It's what your body breaks pretty much everything into but there is difference in simple vs complex sugars. At least that's my understanding, I'm sure you know much more about it.