or Connect

Posts by pete

Too bad on your son and wish him a speedy painless healing.  I can say the patrol and folks at Steamboat is really why we kept coming back. Early trip once our eldest had a melt down after we allowed her to ski well past her energy reserves. Ski patrol just came up, called in a snowmobile and hauled her and I down the hill. Said rather give us a ride, telling jokes and making her happy than us try and coax her down for and then injure herself .. our second had two...
 on the primary care physician! they really can be an asset to either elicit an answer or present the question to get an answer in case the surgeon hasn't the desired bedside manner.  They often too have a better understanding of your history which may help.
 agreed on the eating out aspect. with my older kids we'd hit a restaurant after the day and then lounge about doing puzzles or sadly, watching Property Brothers ...  but would seldom skip a pool / hot tub ... I actually know Steamboat fairly well, thanks to my daughters, they took a lot of classes and my eldest knows the place like the back of her hand. I often choose the routes but this last trip my eldest choose, she had her lowly (ok, I really like the guy)...
 nice deal, I even appreciate you getting me to check the rates for basic rooms at the "out a bit" hotels .. the price isn't bad at all and as you note, one can cancel ... well, some hotels want a few days .. but price is making me ponder to check now and reserve as I can cancel. When we went for 3 days two seasons ago (Dec 2014 between Christmas and New Years) the crowds weren't bad and while I thought Pony was closed, may be in error, but we had a good time hitting the...
agreed! Simply saying as with most things life, we're stuck with in general .. protecting ourselves.  ; however you're correct in what I believe .. that PT's are at my top of the list!
ummm, nice home page but couldn't find JuJu ... ;(
ughhh,   where's the fun in the overall sport!!! : )   I really don't care greatly on trying to figure time skiing verses time on the hill. It really doesn't address all kinds of questions on why I ski. Yes, I love going down hill but much of why I ski is being outside in winter. I'm out most the summer and love any reason to be outside in winter. I typically hit Steamboat as my major downhill time.   As such, early feb and even early dec, I gab with friends and/or...
I wouldn't pan chiro's completely, nor acupuncture, but I do believe one should visit their trusted family physician. I love that years ago, 30ish when in high school in physics class a girl behind me defended her father who was a chiro against the guy in front of me whose dad was a physician ... he said his dad said they were all quacks ... Voodoo doctors!   A few years later Chiro's settled a suit where they won to put practices into hospitals.   Anyhow, years later I...
  http://www.lowes.com/SearchCatalog?catalogId=10051&identifier=Adjustable+Mount+Brackets%2c+Rails+%26+Uprights&langId=-1&storeId=10151&N=4294690618#! Closet Maid, Rubber Maid, Sterling, etc make dual track sold at Lowes, Home Depot, Menards, etc.   Rayseng is correct in that it's pretty mindless to set up and often on sale .... and easily adj and too, can add reg shelving for other items .. or boots, bags, etc.
should be able to pick this up at a big box home store or plumbing supply. Simply black pipe or threaded, most places either have fixed lengths or can cut and thread it. Choose a diameter that matches your insulation. eg: 3/4" threaded pipe is ~1inch outside diameter ... then there's the flange screwed to wall and on end, on end too one may wish to use "cap" fitting eg:...