or Connect

Posts by pete

maybe that's why I always keep a beer handy while working projects. But I beg to differ on opinion of HD but for other reason. I don't consider myself rich and have failed in buying stock years back .. now it's just 401K's from work .. which I'm grateful for but had years ago bought low amount of HD stock . only stock that I've bought that out performed the S&P ... I may of made up for some of my losses of years ago! Funny though, I don't shop there ...  qcanoe ... you...
interesting thread,   I generally agree, if your fixed into early travel, contact some resorts and verify ski lessons for yourself. however if Co, I agree that if you can push to Dec, even mid .. pre Christmas your chance of more runs verses man made improves quite a bit. I'll claim being for Ia, having gone early multiple times Colorado (mostly Steamboat) that early will be limited and man made. 1-2 weeks makes the difference and otherwise, while the run length is...
time frame? any specific needs or desires such as flying in, night scene, etc or just as simple as can be?
Pragmatic,  Good to hear, wish you continued improvement and fewer drugs if possible. You on the same levels as previous, lower level, different drugs? I've known a few folks with RA but mostly acquaintances.  Much changes in diet? I've read several very interesting books on reduced symptoms based on certain diet changes ..  pete
daughter's selfie ...  bit out of focus but like the mud monster's new shiny teeth ..    
Looks too that the beer is a work aid given the Zircon stud finder, drywall dust (?) in the background ... I nearly always have a beer at hand when doing projects, perhaps unwisely to for those needing powertools.
 ah yes, the elusive Taxas Chupacabra! here in Iowa we get small critters and near by our river there are some coyotes hanging out but so far avoid our more urban streets. last week though our newest pub was making a racket at 6am, turned out he found a possum with her 3 babies against our fence line. Nasty greasy looking critters.
I think a nice Venn diagram would work best .. then just mark an "x" where you reside ......
yep, all in the number spin. Politics everywhere and the need to show one did something ..... but I do like the style. Take credit if one can ...
My spouse 4-5 yrs back tweaked her back. Was painful for her to get up from sitting, etc. I picked up a decent (stable up to 350lb, plenty of buffer even for me) table and she loved it.   I'd agree in that I don't think it will "cure" a bad back but from what I've read and spouse experienced, it reduced whatever was pinching her quite a bit.  It allowed her to move about more freely with less pain which got her back into more regular motions. She didn't have to work...