or Connect

Posts by pete

I think a nice Venn diagram would work best .. then just mark an "x" where you reside ......
yep, all in the number spin. Politics everywhere and the need to show one did something ..... but I do like the style. Take credit if one can ...
My spouse 4-5 yrs back tweaked her back. Was painful for her to get up from sitting, etc. I picked up a decent (stable up to 350lb, plenty of buffer even for me) table and she loved it.   I'd agree in that I don't think it will "cure" a bad back but from what I've read and spouse experienced, it reduced whatever was pinching her quite a bit.  It allowed her to move about more freely with less pain which got her back into more regular motions. She didn't have to work...
looks to be a deal of day on Amazon, if Dewalt is one's preference:   http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NHBZ9AA?ref_=gbsl_tit_l-1_8122_17ef22b3&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER
 I'd be good to know what your intended projects and how often you use the tools for. Breaking the bank is quite variable from a dollar perspective as I can state with fair certainty that a 18/20/20+ volt Milwaukee will run you 50% more in cost than others, but if you just look at trade folk, you'll see they are the popular brand. However if your a heavy user driving 8 inch lag bolts and building shelves, etc every weekend, go for the Milwaukee. If you're into wood working...
funny, I'm no means a rider, my brother knows bikes, works on em and modifies ... I however will be happy to hit a few hundred miles this summer. but I really hope to and plan to start riding to work even though it's only 3mi, then rideafter work  but, the elliptical idea is pretty interesting from an engineering perspective .. I I'd think/agree, seems well tailored to mountain biking ...
anyone ever put it in the wrong stroke phase as to make the power stroke harder in order to work the muscles for practices but then put in correct phase or go with regular ring for any competition? Don't honestly think this would greatly help given other training options but curious.
sadly it will be a long wait, but my kids will love it!
 Good Luck!  nice thing is with no "obligations", you can enjoy some time off and decide if this is the path in life. Best now than 20 yrs from now! I'll pick up the drinks should I make it to Summit next season and you wish to meet up for a few turns! pete
picked up some Gibbon slack lines for my kids .. I have little balance but figured it would help them. not horribly expensive as they were an excess inventory item from The Clymb, but they're on line as are others ... Gibbon site has lots of info, vids, etc. pretty amazing acrobatics.