Posts by pete

@johnpane right now they have lift special if you're not on the RMSP+   https://www.steamboat.com/plan-your-trip/tickets-and-passes/winter-passes/olympian
@kw168504 I may have Copper discounts I'd flip ya if you don't find a better deal. I think one can find good deals on packages but I have the RMSP+ which has Copper discounts at $79/day if I looked correctly for your dates. I think the package noted by Mike is great, but if you need a few days and package price is worse or other deals not so good, send a PM closer to date of travel. I can't seeing using all the Copper passes I have.   of coarse, only because your...
Agree completely with Levy1. Our eldest didn't have food restrictions but was very shy. She teared up waiting in line and cried as lead away, then carried, we felt guilty going off for our runs.    So, if you can, get her there before long lines start. Good work on her practice too, should help. If she's in school (2nd grade?) and survived her first days there, then Ski School should be easier and hopefully she makes a friend or two who may be in the same...
yeah, not wishing to dampen a trip but given the injury, it would be wise if not yet, a check by a neurologist.  However MIPs seem to have science on the glancing blows but a straight on is just bad. If skiing may be best to avoid the terrain park regardless. Seems science is just beginning to tie together risks to the brain. 
I find too browsers seem finicky on types of downloads ... 
      nice! I just saw this and was gonna decline without permission ... now I don't even have to ask  ... or do anything but read!
I'm no skiing coach but for other athletic experiences, I agree that speaking to the coach and aligning with their recommendations may be best. It could get confusing if you and the coach conflict and she's in the middle. If the coach is good, they'd likely appreciate a parent willing to work their drills with the kids - I'd bet they'd likely love to spend more time with, but just haven't the time. Maybe even a chance if you have the time to become an assistant or asst...
Breakthrough On Skis: How to Get Out of the Intermediate Rut   I have Weems PDF from years ago when given as a donation gift here on Epic ..... 
humm,    looks interesting enough that i just ordered it .. heck, for $4 bucks total why not!   Not to derail conversation, my previous read was Weems which I still like quite a bit but should read again.         anyhow, looking forward to the read ... 
​nice! you have them long ones ... riding from buns to ankles!    lucky for me, I was told I know how to role with a fall .... just like them vaudeville actors!