or Connect

Posts by pete

picked up some Gibbon slack lines for my kids .. I have little balance but figured it would help them. not horribly expensive as they were an excess inventory item from The Clymb, but they're on line as are others ... Gibbon site has lots of info, vids, etc. pretty amazing acrobatics.
dang, not sure what to say but think you are an expert .... nice ....
Ski length wise, I'd suggest a bit longer for your hubby. if he's 5-9, then I'd think he'd be closer to a 170 verses a 152cm as an intermediate .. I'm his height a and not a hard core skier, really in earnest was an upper intermediate but have slide backwards in the last 3-4 years for various lame reasons .. but while I have a 160, my newer skis are 168 and 170cm.   I guess I'll simply say that since he's skied prior, a 152 may make things easier at first but then become...
 ah yes ... picked up some of his children's books for my kids ... quite an impressive resume he had but more so, sounded like a good guy. won't argue legalities but simply using bamboo as the shaft to me doesn't seem a patent .. it seems there was some consideration to modifying the material with tempering.
 seems most depends on what budget you wish to keep within but in terms of kids, I'll presume from the kids ages, you only need to worry about one at a time, that the oldest as they grow. the good thing with kids is they let you pass down equipment and in my experience, until they get into their teens, maybe a bit sooner, they don't really care much and adapt to what fits em. That's not to say you needn't worry about fit or length, but from an actual style, my experience...
isn't this akin to fission in a mason jar??? 
oh yeah, with a small fire on the patio, glass of wine didn't even notice our new pooch enjoying a bit of standing water from weekend rain, but he cleaned up well: 
When it's cheapest! ...   
hum, Had it prior, picked up a bottle and enjoyed it tonight with spousal unit MJ ... ours a 2013, but still very enjoyable. thanks!
 Too bad on your son and wish him a speedy painless healing.  I can say the patrol and folks at Steamboat is really why we kept coming back. Early trip once our eldest had a melt down after we allowed her to ski well past her energy reserves. Ski patrol just came up, called in a snowmobile and hauled her and I down the hill. Said rather give us a ride, telling jokes and making her happy than us try and coax her down for and then injure herself .. our second had two...